Are you on trt from a Dr or on your own?

I am the 1

I was wondering how many of you was on trt prescribed by a Dr vs how many are dosing on your own. I currently go to the Dr and get prescribed 200mg a week, but I'm thinking about just doing it on my own.

Kfizzle

Self prescribed here. Blood work done couple times a year. Probably not as safe but who knows. Sometimes I wonder how much they really know when it comes to steroids and it's effects. 

Kielbasa_Posse

I know a lot of guys who do there own. Kfizzle has it right and get bloods done. Some guys are using Test Primo blends now for TRT. 

Outlawthing

Doc prescribed but I'm learning that they are not as precise as we would be so i have found another one this makes four now 

B

Burrr

I've been doing my own for about 7 months now. Found some online Doc's that are not too expensive, but still so much less expensive to do it my self.

I'm wondering if the doc will notice my testicular atrophy next time I get a physical.

Kfizzle

I suppose I should mention,  when getting blood test I just go to a private online company pay online and print our a form to take to the place to have blood drawn, they will email the results to you and only you. 

Here's the link for those that self prescribe. 

Get at least the hormone panel for female.  But there's plenty of other good ones on there..this company also does show results over 1500 for test level. 

https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all

I am the 1

My dr takes blood every 10 weeks. For insurance purposes she does it every 20 weeks around the end of the year. I'm thinking about doing my own thing.

siegmund

I am., I have no insurance...if.i had ins..i would stay under.the care of a.dr....i would anyway..but.i guess that.would.also depend.on what.they.covered ,a.few.$$ either way.dr ... If its upset.big time .go on own.,just make sure.to get.bloods

lol what.a hypocrite ,I need.practice.what.i preach. Its been a while...but.im changing alot and I mean alot. ,and that will be mandatory.

fatboy1937

I'm on doc prescribed TRT.  I have to plan accordingly with the blood tests.  My next appt. is in Oct., but I'll give blood this week because my next cycle starts next week :).  If all else fails, I have a reliable source to get Test C from.

B

Burrr

What do you guys dose your Adex at while on 200 mg a week?

I do .25 mg every 5 days

Outlawthing

I cut my dose down to 100 mg e5d and .25 adex e3d bit its the liquid kind got second bloods last week gonna see if it stays consistent  or not  prob don't need it however 

blastthru23

I pop .25 adex when I'm feeling too emotional just for good measure. In general, i don't think im too e2 sensitive. Cruising on 200 cyp/week btw. Seems to be working quite well. No doc, self prescribed. I don't really like docs, i like to figure shit out myself, and with some help from y'all