Arimidex & Clomid. Good cycle?

GCmonster

I'm currently on my PCT cycle and would like to know from the more experienced vets who have been using gear for a while. I once heard that every man needs a little bit of estrogen in his system. Well my current cycle is 2 of the most anti-estrogen steroids. 1. clomid and 2. arimindex. I take 1mg of arimindex once evry other day and take 50mg of clomid the day that I don't take arimindex. If the more seasoned vets who have been taking gear for a long time can please tell me if that's a good PCT cycle?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Dolf

That's not good at all brother. Clomid and nova are what's needed for pct. Adex does nothing to help kick off your natural t production whereas nolva and clomid stimulate the pituitary to release LH and FSH which in turn helps your body start producing natural testosterone. If clomid is the only SERM you have you can probably get by with that as long as you ran a basic cycle for a reasonable amount of time.

Dunbar

You put out a really good thread covering this already.. I would save my clomid and go cold turkey if it were me..

​​​​​What was the cycle that you are PCT'n' from?

Zewi

I will take another approach to this. Yes I agree Arimidex and Nolvadex for a PCT no. However, if you would have said Arimidex and Clomid I could have supported it or Aromasion and Clomid. If you take anything in a PCT 100% make sure you have Clomid. Yes, Nolvadex helps block estro in your body like the chest, and helps provides your testis more LH and FSH:
Your testis need LH to make Test, FSH is to make your sperm have more motility and sperm count (move better), its why Nolvadex is giving to men with low sperm count. This is all good you want this however, Nolvadex may help kick start you Testis, however, it doesn’t help the main cycle of your body making test this is fabricated cause your providing LH your body is not naturally making LH. Clomid helps your body kick the natural process of making LH.
Clomid, Blocks estrogen from hitting the pituitary gland (the Pituitary glad is responsible for making LH for your body) when the pituitary gland sees less estrogen it kicks off more LH---LH is sent to your Testis (Leydig Cell) with more LH your testis make testosterone. The natural process has begun and you have kicked it off using Clomid.
In order IMO the best PCT.
1. Aromasin/Clomid
2. Clomid/Nolvadex
3. Proviron/Clomid
3 Adex/Clomid
4. Clomid
(Side not Proviron can be used in all these if you choose)

Last edited:

Dolf

I have a question here...I've always read aro can be ran a little ways into your pct. If you run aro throughout your pct with aro being a suicide ai what prevents your estro from crashing?

Zewi

Dolf,
This is always about getting bloods. What is so nice about Aromasion in PCT if you do your bloods correctly. Is since Aromasion kills estor. The recovery is easier and faster.
You have to remember, Adex, Clomid, Nolvadex, attach to estor, and as long as you take it will keep estor down while you body recovers. However, after your 4 week Clomid, Nolva, or Adex, Clomid. At the end of your PCT there will be a spike in Estor because your no-longer blocking estro (aka attaching to the estor) its why you (most people) always feel like shit for about 2-5 days after your PCT, there is a spike and another adjustment from your body, easy for you body to recover cause you have kicked everything off Naturally in your body so its firing on all cylinders.

However, taking Aromasion in your PCT while getting bloods you will not have to worry about a spike in estor, because Aromasion kills the estor. And again Clomid only works one way blocking estor at the Pituitary glad nothing else. While Aromasion kills it everywhere. Key word Kills, it doesn't bind to estor and let go when you stop taking it aka Adex, Clomid, Nolvadex etc.

If you take bloods, like you should. In reality your PCT should look like this for the best recovery. We will look at a basic Test E cycle. and aromasion is you AI.
1. Last shot of test E (15 days half life)
2. Take your Aromasion like your normal are 25mg E3D (every 3 day) take bloods on the 15th day.. You only care about you estor level and your test level. (usually your test is on the way down and you estor is in check right down how you feel)
3. Week one of PCT. 50mg ED Clomid, 25Mg E3D (you end up taking it twice first week. (get bloods) your doing this to understand your body for your next cycle, dont forget to write down how you feel so you dont have to get bloods next time you understand your body)
4. If your test is down to correct levels and you estor is too than all you need is Clomid the rest of the time for 3 more weeks. if your Test is still up or your estro or both do Aomasion again, get bloods.

You do this over and over until you understand your bodies PCT. My PCT last about 2 1/2 weeks and Im done. So here is my PCT.
Week 1. Aromasion (Monday and Friday) 50mg ED clomid,
week 2. Aromasion (Monday) 50mg ED Clomid--done..
Week 3. If don't feel like i should I will Keep doing Clomid. Since starting the Aromasion/Clomid PCT i have yet every done 3 weeks. I think my longest is 2 1/2 weeks.

The best an honest way to find you PCT is do you bloods. Always understand what each compound does, type 1 or type 2 , how it affects your body. Than adjust a PCT for you. Yes the safest PCT is the Clomid/Nolvadex cause it works> However, doesn't mean it is the best way for you to recover better and keep gains. Without bloods you will never reach or find the best PCT for you that keeps your gains, and kicks you back to normal.

Dolf

That's what I was want to clarify for this guy. Running aro a week or two into your pct is fine, but if he ran it longer he'd crash his estro which we all know is not fun at all. Adex and letro are no good for pct because of the rebound, and the fact that if using nolva adex interferes with nova's effectiveness.

Also in my personal experience my pre cycle levels never returned to normal after 4 or even 6 weeks of pct. It always took much longer. There's no one shoe fits all in this game since we all respond differently but you are definitely lucky to be able to be good on 2½ weeks of pct and only use 50mg clomid.

Zewi

Dolf,
so agree with what you said. Everyone is different and I am lucky but my cycles always end with a test e shot so it is only 15 days. Again everyone is different and getting bloods are so so important.

I say do your bloods every week during your next PCT and see what your laking in your PCT, the info you get from bloods will drastically change how you run your PCT. So easy to get bloods why people dont do it before cycle to get base line and during PCT atleast the first 2 times I dont understand. The things you can adjust can help your cycle so much, getting bloods through cycle will help to is your estro in check, or can I get it lower, is my shgb too high my cholesterol etc. Understanding how you body is reacting to a cycle is key to adjust your AI, your diet etc. Its the one thing everyone lacks.
I guarentee anyone new or old.. do a 12 week cycle of TEST E do your bloods throughout create your body chart with those bloods in a excel doc, Than come up with a diet, ai and cycle that fits what your body does and I guarantee the 2nd cycle you will see 10-25% more gains and strength, and a faster recovery PCT.

Last edited:

Dolf

Haha zewi I haven't pct'd in years. I've been trt for several years now. My days of pct are over thank goodness. Lol

I would recommend to anyone to get pre 1st cycle bloods for a baseline and then yes definitely get bloods at least twice during cycle and during pct and post pct. The problem is most people will never reach their pre 1st cycle bloods again and with continued cycling will eventually be on trt. It's definitely one of the risks you have to consider before playing the game. Unfortunately most young males care about the now and the consequences later.

Steronabolics

I'm currently on my PCT cycle and would like to know from the more experienced vets who have been using gear for a while. I once heard that every man needs a little bit of estrogen in his system. Well my current cycle is 2 of the most anti-estrogen steroids. 1. clomid and 2. arimindex. I take 1mg of arimindex once evry other day and take 50mg of clomid the day that I don't take arimindex. If the more seasoned vets who have been taking gear for a long time can please tell me if that's a good PCT cycle?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Dont call it PCT if it doesnt include Nolva + Clomid. The rest of the compound are a plus, but those two are the basics and both are needed.

Don´t forget that your PCT is not the end of your cycle BUT part of it.

Dont hesitate contacting me in case you need something else.

Frank

Papa.Smurf0311

If I am using 500 IU HCG a week and 12.5 stane eod will I be ok to pct with just clomid and novladex. Ive never tried proviron and adex. are those both AI's or are they part of a basic pct protocol?