Back!!

Zewi

So re-introducing myself. 

Some know me some don't.. Either way here to help nothing more but to help where i can. 

Staying here, not going to any other place. Muscle Guru is where i will stay.. 

Kielbasa_Posse

Welcome if this is you ! I got the boot twice from some dirty ass Mods ! With your knowledge you can make this place better. That other place is being lead by $$$$ hungry full. If you get in the way you'll get the boot. Nothing's changed Zewi. It's much safer over here. 

Kielbasa_Posse

Things happe. He's moved on. It's not the old Zewi. When big things happen in life you tend to change. Family is more important. Welcome back New Zewi ! 

Zewi

Thanks brother,, i mean that....

As for the SRC whoever can remove that please do. 

B

Burrr

Zewi, there was a bit of controversy when you went on hiatus last year. Some people complaining of no packs delivered, and rumors of LE being involved.

Have you taken care of any unfilled orders?

Zewi

There is more to the story than Just what went around. I have read all that. And ill leave it at that. And if you were one that got screwed the only thing i can say is i am deeply sorry.  The people that know the truth, know what happen and who got what and who ended up with the name being thrown in the mud. 

Dolf

Welcome zewi...we'll get that source tag taken off. We've never talked but I have read many post from you on e. You have a lot of knowledge to share and just about everyone starts here on a clean slate. Now make yourself at home where there's zero politics!