Back!!

MRFIXIT

ZEWI!!! HOW THE FUCK ARE YA BROTHER??? I MISS YOUR PRODUCTS DAMMIT!!!! I STILL HAVE A LITTLE BIT!

ITS MRFIXIT FROM EROIDS<<< by the way ... fuck them! Hows Caddy? BTW I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ALL THE DRAMA... YOU ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF MY ASS.. I HOPE ALL IS WELL BROTHER AND IT GOOD TO SEE A FAMILIAR NAME...    BTW THIS GUY KNOWS HIS SHIT BOYS! 

Kielbasa_Posse

Well shit !! You just now seen he showed up Fix ?? Its's Pmob !! Fuckem !! More and more members are seeing the true colors of eroids and moving over here ! Believe me I know !!  ;-) 

Zewi

Things are good brother. Thanks been good...

you looking fucking amazing bro.. 

Zewi

THIS YOU TWO.........MUCH RESPECT YES I HAVE MISSED THIS!!!!! JUST TALKING SHARING KNOWLEDGE IN SOMETHING WE ALL LIKE!!! 

Zewi

Truth, right there.. now this is going to be fun.. Seeing people that understand what its about...

Really to the both of you much respect..

Kielbasa_Posse

Zewi when I showed up the Mods knew who I already was. Each of them welcomed me with open arms and a clean slate. They don't publish or treat you like trash. they show up when they need to. Look around sources doing promos everyday on there S.I  you know no ones getting paid over here ! 

MRFIXIT

They Knew who I was as well and welcomed me with open arms... It seem they appreciate knowledgeable input and are not threatened by someone that knows their shit,,, All good dudes in my opinion,,, except for that Sig guy.. He is a little mean and nasty... and he is not very pretty either! 

Zewi

True, and that right there is why i'll stay right here. And i will share everything i know to those that ask.. 

bigmacktate

This man right here helped me win the competition i placed in called The Heart Of Dixie here in alabama. I was the only disabled veteran in the line. Brother thanks i promise I couldn't have done it without you.

Dolf

Welcome my Brother in Arms! You should make an intro and let the community welcome you in. Also cover your face for security purposes. I look forward to your intro brother.