bad injections.

B

BenchHog

So recently I noticed due to way I was.positioning and holding syringe with wrong hand during pec injection it caused muscles to tense which is a big no no. And when it happens im always left with a painful knot. You can also tell your tensing because plunger wont move. Make sure your positioned so you can completely relax and stay relaxed throughout injection. Tensing up causes knots.

Outlawthing

cant agree more bh pecs are my site of choice but found out hard way bout tensing up while injecting maybe one day I'll quit being a puss and hit a quad lmao!!!  on another note my left delt is good site bur everytime I hit the right one it gets red not swollen doesn't hurt kinda like  if u scratched it too much just on skin what's up with that crazy shit

B

BenchHog

That happens with my delts also. My guess is its irritation from oil not getting into muscle. Just guessing tho. 

D

dolfanshan

I see so many guys queezy about pinning quads. Quads are my favorite spot to inject. I do the outside and top of my quads.

B

BenchHog

I do quads. But they are BY FAR my LEAST fav spot to hit. I do side delts, front delts, pecs, and quads.

D

dolfanshan

I have yet to do pecs, but will give it a try soon. How many ml do you fellas inject into your pecs. 

B

BenchHog

Ive never done more than 2ml anywhere. But id imagine pecs can take quite a bit more than delts. 

D

dolfanshan

Yea delts are no more than 1.5 for me personally. I've seen some recomend no more than 1 ml for delts. 

D

Dont_trip

Why are you back bro did you not get banned already take the hint....I really doubt I am wrong here considering you have the exact pinning rotation as NOV your first friend was Nov's real life training partner Pitbull...The way you articulate is spot on to how nov did.I mean I hope you don't think we are all that stupid Bruh and what do you know NOV's least favorite spot was quads go figure.... 

milkin

Lol, you are quite the detective D-T. We saw this cock sucker come crawling back but had to dial in on a few things before banning him again. Why on earth anyone would want to get banned and then come sneaking back in is beyond us. Perhaps he is bored with his Lego set, no worries Nove, Xmas is around the corner and perhaps you will get a newer set.

It's a shame because Nove had some good conversation here on MG but apparently his is to immature to handle using steroids. Everything he would cycle, he would  turn into argumentative little fuck who appears to still be on mommies ninny. Nove had made it perfectly clear that he wanted to get banned yet he comes back in for more conversation. Now that shows his mentality level. 

Most of us have been around AAS for a long time Nove, as a matter of fact so far back you were still in diapers shitting green. SO grow the fuck up, drop the AAS, and go back to playing your Wii because you have made a total ass of yourself here.

D

Dont_trip

damn Milkin you laid the pimp hand down LoL I know you guys are always up on game and are much wiser at handling it then me I have more of a wild wild west approach LoL thanks milk for taking care of business 

milkin

We don't have time for babysitting kindergarteners here bro, nove was given every chance in the book. He actually voluntarily dropped out a while back and I asked him to come back because his contributions to the site where valued. But when it gets to the point to where a guy wants to throw down with everybody he comes in contact with, it kind of raises an eyebrow as to what this guys motive really is. I can honestly say I feel for the guy, I feel that he really shouldn't be cycling steroids. When he was off cycle he was decent but once he started his recent cycle he was a very angry individual.I wish him the best, really I do, but we will not let this site evolve with that kind of irrational behavior and disrespect. We do not give a shit how many members other sites have, since they are so concerned about our membership, and we will not compromise our integrity for quantity. Many of you can pick up what I am putting down.

D

Dont_trip

He was at one time a good member but he has always been rude and tactless...Then decided to disrespect everyone multiple times and started crying when people put him in his place....Like a little drama queen blaming everyone but himself.To be banned from this site say's a lot he hung himself.He should not use steroids considering he can not handle his emotions or mind on them.There is nothing wrong with disagreements but it is how you word it.I care for this community as so do many other guy's who respect each other and in all honesty Nov is one of the only guys I had zero respect for.Good call on getting rid of the problem and now we can focus on helping other members and not have to worry about some guy popping off at the mouth.I  see we have gotten a couple new good members So we are heading in the right direction.You can ask a few guys around here I look out for my brothers and so do they (This includes you mods/admins/members) I will never lead a guy in the wrong direction and if I have something good I share it LoL.I Give what you give me if it is respect then so shall you receive if it's disrespect well so be it.Good Call

D

Dont_trip

I lock onto some stuff like a steel trap....Hopefully I never walk in on a 80 year old orgy I will never get the picture out of my head.

I

ibsabur

Cocksucker really?!?! Who did I harass? Who did I attack? Just seen this classless post. You insult someone who cant reply. Class act here. Pure class in this post. Id smack the shit out of your old ass.

Also since when is using.for 20 years something to brag about or be.praised for??? Athletes use.for an edge. People use.for.health. but.who the fuck brags about.it?? I use but im surely not gonna talk like im bettter than someone else because ive been sticking myself for 20 years. Congrats man your a pro at injecting. And a classless moderator. Trashing someone who cant.speak for theirself.

Make sure you ban this name before you reply. Since your a bitch who trashes people who cant respond.

Outlawthing

I have hit pecs with 2 ml several times but feels  that is about max 1.5 ml seems perfect  do that most of time with no trouble  you guys can prob do 5 ml :) per pec being as you guys are monsters compared to me