bad injections.

D

dolfanshan

I use 1 inch for the quad. I pin in the top outer part and the side. Approximately 1 oclock and 3 oclock mid way between the knee and hip. Honestly its my favorite spot to pin. I haven't pinned my pec because mentally I feel like I'm gonna stab it all the way to my heart. Lol where do you pin your pec at?

milkin

Get a life Nove. I gave you every opportunity to clean up your mouth and remind the velued member you once were here. Experience does not only come in the forum of compound knowledge, it also comes in the forum of being able handle all the ramifications on steroid use. I have seen may just like yourself who run around this track all hopped up like a race car on NOS only to crash and burn at a later time. Enjoy your rush friend but be warned, you are on a crash course for destruction. Take a gander in the mirror and search for your soul. If you find it, listen to what it has to tell you. I know you are smart enough to figure that one out and hopefully before you end up just a memory.

Furthermore, I have welcomed you back several times and you have pulled the same roid rage bullsbit every time you start a cycle. Historically, you have created a pattern so yes I stand by what I say that you not being able to handle this game. Keep going on like tbis and you are going to hurt yourself or someone else, I gaurentee that.

Best wishes you hyper mother fucker.

Milkin.

P.s. And yes I am old enough to be your father !! Hey wait a second, did your mother use to pole dance back in the early 70's ? Son ?

strong

Hey Milk. I generally don't jump into nonsense talk but This fuck nov/isabur has no respect. Now, when tis fuck starts talking about kicking ass and violence on our site it makes the hair on my arms stand up. im pretty sure id break his nose, jaw and neck in 5 seconds being that ive been training my whole life to fight.  Lets figure out to keep this douche off our site. Thank you and not that sorry for the rant...

Outlawthing

bout tso inches above nipple I try to stay as far away from my nips as possible  don't know what would happen if u got to close don't wanna know lol some spots on pecs just feel better than others to me