Best liver protection that actual works and doesn't break the bank

HGH.to

@Sensefear you can always alternate them. For example, the next time go for something else. if you have bloodwork checking your liver, you will know which one keeps the liver in the best condition. if you don't have bloodwork regularly, just check for liver symptoms or what makes you feel best

LHV

For what it's worth, I've taken milk thistle for decades and have often drunk like a fish (daily, two bottles of wine or equivalent for long periods), yet the only out-of-whack liver test I've ever had came from Dbol

Vail 61

I have a really good liver and kidney doctor who just last month told me to add nac 600 mg i think in the morning with a meal ,she also has me on a low does of lisinopril 20mg ( this is a common blood pressure medication it's also good for the kidneys)

HGH.to

For what it's worth, I've taken milk thistle for decades and have often drunk like a fish (daily, two bottles of wine or equivalent for long periods), yet the only out-of-whack liver test I've ever had came from Dbol
used any other orals?

Sensefear

@Sensefear you can always alternate them. For example, the next time go for something else. if you have bloodwork checking your liver, you will know which one keeps the liver in the best condition. if you don't have bloodwork regularly, just check for liver symptoms or what makes you feel best
I've been having acid problems before I had taken tudca and has now calmed down and was only cruising on test

kartist915

I get a terrible liver reaction from all orals, someone convinced me to try Anavar and i went for it. 4 weeks in and i started getting brutal heartburn and acid reflux, i got my bloodwork done and everything was out of whack, hemoglobin low, liver RDWs both low, AST & ALT over 100, MCV, MCH, MCHC and so on. The results look like i have anemia or DILI (drug induced liver injury). Im on a liver detox that includes milk thistle, and im off everything, and I already feel worlds better, but I will never do orals again, and those that think Anavar is a liver safe oral, it is not. Please at least use liver support if youre using it. Thats my 2 cents