Big Papi's bulk cycle

Maniac1130

You gotta do a cut cycle and stretch a lot. You'll be able to scratch your back then. Just figure out your resting metabolic rate or your BMR and tweak your diet so your taking in less calories than your body burns at rest. This, plus a cut cycle will shred fat like a MOFO! GL brother!!

BiggyBill

Oh am I running into new sides on this cycle. πŸ˜‚. I can't scratch my own back cause my arms done got too big. LoL, I love this s..t. πŸ˜‚
I guess everyone would love such "side effects" :D
You gotta do a cut cycle and stretch a lot. You'll be able to scratch your back then. Just figure out your resting metabolic rate or your BMR and tweak your diet so your taking in less calories than your body burns at rest. This, plus a cut cycle will shred fat like a MOFO! GL brother!!
yes that's a good plan when you want to cut, but who said that Welder wants to cut? :D

Maniac1130

its kind of hard to see but I can clearly see how hard it is for you to scratch your back with those biceps brother!! nicely done

Welderman

Well I can officially check bench pressing 350 off of my bucket list. And I could lie and say I could have done more but that was absolutely my max for now. That's some heavy s..t. πŸ˜‚

Welderman

Oh yeah, definitely progressing. Not turning the heads of the gorgeous athletic ladies at the gym but pretty sure I caught a couple of 75 year old ladies on the treadmill checking my guns out as I walked by. Oh yeah that's a confidence booster πŸ˜‚

Maniac1130

Supps nailed it. Be careful Welderman, you wouldn't want to have to carry one of those 75 year olds out on a stretcher from hurting their necks ;) (the young ones would be sure to take notice if you did).