Blood pressure

bobby ricky

Just starting cycle and looking for advice. My bp is always about 120 over 80. Im running a testosterone only cycle for 12 weeks . Might top out at 400 mgs a week. Should I expect a bp increase? If so is there a limit that I should watch for and try to stay under?
any help would be appreciated.

bobby ricky

Do you mean height weight?
6 ft 3 230lbs 50 years old.
built like a basketball player.
when I tighten up my abs you can kinda see them.
i would think under 20% body fat, but not sure.

Papa.Smurf0311

hmm not sure. I hope someone else would weigh in on this. BP is something thats hard to manage. if this is your first cycle then dont go over 400. the reason being is because you want your first cycle to be lower so you can always go up from there and get more bang for your buck. if you start at 500 or 600 then thats usually where you start every other cycle. hopefully someone else comments. please get some blood work as well. its worth it. you can even post your results here and get tips. also as in my other comments, look into good OTC supplements. like NAC, CoQ10, Fish oil, tumeric, curccumin. maybe even take low dose asprin before bed but talk to your doctor about that one. some peoples systems dont like asprin.

Dolf

You're good with those numbers. Another surefire way to help keep BP down is with regular blood donations. AAS causes an increase in rbc count which in turn thickens your blood and increases BP. I give double rbc donations. They only take your red blood cells and put everything else back in. They take double the amount of red blood cells that a regular donation takes.

Dolf

Just tell em you want to do a double red blood cell donation. Someone will be receiving some superman blood...lol

emmawallace

Cycling helps to boost cardiovascular health and lowers blood pressure. Another advantage is that it raises overall endurance and strengthens leg muscles, which has a direct impact on vascular health. Cycling has the advantage of being a low impact sport, so it is easy on the joints.

bobby ricky

Yes i do cycle and I agree with you.Its the best and its a mental douch. I forgot about all the bad shit when im on my bike.