Blood test before and after

Igor85

Hello people!

I am new in the subject, thinking to run my first cycle

Need to know what tests should i do before and after the cycle and what to check 

(and how do I explain to my family doctor why do I need those tests? :-/. )

B

Burrr

If you live in the USA you can do your own blood work and keep your doc out of it.

labsmd.com

privatemdlabs.com

Most guys get the hormone panel for females, just as a male/

Igor85

And my doctor is an idiot !

last time that i wanted to check all that (just wanted to konw) he was trying to tell me everything so i will not do that...and finally said that there is no reason for the tests.

Igor85

Trying to find any private lab around me ...seems to be hard in Canada specially in my area ...

thats the main prolem for now i guess :(

A

AnabolicPerformance

Not sure how much help we will be on that. You are the first Canadian (Russian Canadian at that) that I know of on here. Guess if you are close to the border you could book it online and take a little trip to the US

Igor85

Impossible now for many reasons unfortunately...

well i will figure that out somehow , after all i see here a lot of guys that are of course all "natural" :D :D :D I'll try to ask a locals in here.

yeah man nice to be here specially as a first Ukranian,russian speaking Israeli that lives in Canada for 2 years now :D :D :D

A

AnabolicPerformance

I'm not sure how the Canadian healthcare system works but I'm sure there are other doctors you could go to. Tell him you are tired all the time and no motivation, that you been reading online and you want your levels tested. Remember he basically works for his patients so don't let him tell you what he wants to do. 

Ukraine...thats where I need to get me a woman from. Then I won't be all out of place when you guys are talking about wives

Igor85

Last time i visited Ukraine was 4 years ago and yes man, I definitely understand what you are talking about :)

A

AnabolicPerformance

From what I've seen its some really beautiful women over there. I'm not sure why they want to come over here tho but they are sure on those dating sites to meet someone over here

Igor85

You just don't know the reality in there... Very sad man...impossible to live, it is hard to explain because people here (US,Canada) have a completely different mentality then in all USSR countries or the middle east countries, I can say that because I have been there (Ukraine , then for 20 years in Israel (including serving for 8 years in Israeli navy) and here now) .

A

AnabolicPerformance

I kinda thought that must be how it was. They all seem so happy but guess that is more hoping to get over here. I think I read somewhere one time that if a woman is over 23 years old and not married with a child there that they pretty much are considered to have something wrong with them and that the pay there made it where basically you can rent an apartment and buy a little food. It amazes me how they are more feminine there getting all dressed up just to go to the store. You don't see women fixing themselves up like that here.

Igor85

That is the part of the mentality as well.

just imagine yourself that youre monthl salary is around 70$ and then imagine how you're life would look like ...that's pretty much the reality there, it's no longer considered wrong when a woman at here 20th is not married (was once) , the middle class there is missing, or very reach or very poor... Of course I don't speak globally you know but most likely that's the situation. So people are really want to the the hell out of there, like my parents immigrated to Israel in 1995 when I was 10 years old. 

Israel is a different story of course but there are many reasons as well to go out as I did... Believe me, immigration is a very hard thing and nobody will do it for no reason :) 

csancheezy

always wanted to go to Israel..except for all the fighting, everybody always trying to take Israel out. But they never succeed. 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Thats kinda what I was thinking. Woman move halfway around the world with a man she may have met a few times while leaving all her family and everything she knows other there, has to be something bad wrong with life there to do that. They are some beautiful women tho I must say that. I don't think they make women like that over here

A

AnabolicPerformance

csancheezy said:
</p><p>always wanted to go to Israel..except for all the fighting, everybody always trying to take Israel out. But they never succeed. </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Israel is the honey badger of the Middle East. They don't give a shit...they will take on anyone, any time, any place</p><p> </p>

Igor85

Thanks for that man!

this is very important that people understand who is who for real...

8 years in the navy, i saw things and know the true stories but unfortunately the world makes id totally different... 

Igor85

Well...everu place in the world has a different pluses and minuses , unfortunately there is no heaven:) on our planet:)

A

AnabolicPerformance

Yea I've never really heard of Israel going out looking for a fight from anyone. Always seemed like they just want to do there thing and be left alone...but will jump all over anyone who messes with them. Israelis are committed to their country and will fight hard for what they believe in. Got to have respect for anyone like that