Blood test before and after

Igor85

Great place to visit! Very beautiful and different, very expensive though.

wars yes...happens, for tourists it's not the best time when it's a war, we used to it so much that nobody gives a shit :D 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Actually I think these doctors may be all over up there. Look into a Naturopathic doctor. Seems they do acupuncture and all that but they can order lab work. I read on another forum that several guys used this route with success, Here is the website of the docs they used:

http://naturesintentionsnaturopathy.com/

A

AnabolicPerformance

You got me wanting to visit Ukraine...cheap and full of beautiful women. Only speak English tho so that might would be a problem.

3rd_levelup

I wish there was a way around the state restrictions. I am in one of those states that these labs can't operate. Now I was told to order online and go to another nearby state but they check your ID. I know they do because I get bloods done yearly and they always check.

A

AnabolicPerformance

If those guys aren't in your area then look in the phone book for naturopathic medicine. That will be your best bet and be straight up with them saying you want it done "off the books". They may charge a little more but they will get it done if they like money

Igor85

Yeah man its about 3 days driving from me :) 

I'll just look online ar a phone book in my area...because I live in the middle of fucking nowhere.

A

AnabolicPerformance

Yea just google naturopathic clinic and your area. It will hunt down something for you

Igor85

I found 3 of those even in my shit hole :) 

And one of them saying that they are offering lab hormonal panel tests :) 

Well thanks a lot bro ! 

I will go there a fee days after finishing with clenbuterol. 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Igor85 said:
</p><p>I found 3 of those even in my shit hole :) </p><p>And one of them saying that they are offering lab hormonal panel tests :) </p><p>Well thanks a lot bro ! </p><p>I will go there a fee days after finishing with clenbuterol. </p><p>
</p><p>Good luck my man</p><p> </p>