Blood work help please!!!

Ant2369

OK, so sorry I had a time for the novel that this post will be. I wanted to get in as much information as I could. I am currently on TRT from my doctor we started about three years ago or so. He started me and Ed’s maintain me at what I always felt was a very low dose has had many others and some various forms when I posted about it. .5cc test E every 2 weeks. When I started I was a 210 after a year so I moved into the mid 400s which I mostly attribute to me supplementing my own gear.

Body wise I am 39 Will be 40 in May. 5’10 around 198 pounds my goal was always to get to 200 and I said between 14 and 16% body fat

Back in November I had blood work done from my memory I had come off pretty much everything and I went a solid week possibly closer to a week and a half without any injections my testosterone levels were in the 900s. It was an immediate red flag for him because my red blood cells and hemoglobin counts were higher. He wanted me to reduce the amount. But at that time we made no changes. I told him that the reason I felt it was so high was because they sent me for other bloodwork I typically would wait to get my testosterone levels checked per him and when I went for that bloodwork I had just done my weekly shot two or three days before. He definitely agreed that could’ve attributed to some of it but still wanted to see more current levels.

I just left his office for my yearly physical which I thought was a six month medication follow up he now wants to send me for updated bloodwork. So this is where I need the help and advice.

I am currently in the middle of a winter bulking cycle I am running anadrol 50mg a day and have been on for 8-10 weeks. I was running NPP at 400mg a week plus 750mg a week test c and 5iu 5x a week hgh. I was not a fan of the NPP so after the second bottle I switched over to Decca which I am currently running 625mg a week with the same amount of test and growth.

I’m sure if I go for bloodwork my levels are going to be off the charts again. What are some ideas or options I can do to try and lower my levels fast. My initial thought was to stop using the test altogether keep using the deca and the anadrol as those would hopefully cut off my natural test production and then wait at least a week or more before getting the blood work done. I already know he wants to try and reduce my prescription amount which I can try and fight him down the line on bringing that back and I’m OK with that more my fear is of my levels are even higher etc I have a good relationship with him. He knows I’ve used juice in the past but I don’t wanna get into a situation where I’ve lost his trust or he’s lost mine etc. I do like my doctor a lot please help

HGH.to

stopping test altogether might reduce test levels, but that's just not a good idea.
even if he stops TRT prescription, what would be the problem, considering you can continue your Testosterone from online sources?

Ant2369

I would just stop it for the week and a half before I got the blood work done. I guess my issue would be I don’t wanna screw up my relationship with my primary care doctor. He’s been very good to me but I think with this most recent visit he kind of hinted I know what’s going on. You’re at the gym five days a week they’re going for 90 minutes a time. You’re about to hit 40 and your levels are near juicing levels as what he called it lol so I could just be over reacting but I also don’t want to get my blood work done and have my levels be even higher

I actually don’t use a lot of the test prescribed to me. I typically will hold it until I get two or three bottles and then I’ll run it all at once. Usually in a cutting cycle so all of my stuff is from an online source lol.

Someone in another forum mention the idea of donating blood prior to having the labs done. That that may help but I am also slightly worried about the fact that my red blood cell count and hemocrit were high from my last panel in November

Attachments

• CC8269B1-92A4-4C13-A109-44DDADEE1164.jpeg
    CC8269B1-92A4-4C13-A109-44DDADEE1164.jpeg
    819.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 171E9344-FD04-4142-8E14-FFE6958B8DFB.jpeg
    171E9344-FD04-4142-8E14-FFE6958B8DFB.jpeg
    562.8 KB · Views: 3

bobby ricky

I got tired of playing game’s with my doctor and told him I’m doing my own blasting and cruising and he has remained my doctor and he voices his opinion on my blood work. I don’t like games.

EMachine

Ok, I’m going to tell you how to lower the levels fast, but I don’t recommend it. It is best to simply, make an excuse that you are going to visit family or that your job requires you to travel or that….think of the best possible excuse… you know him best…think!

Ok, there’s a way to lower your test levels quickly, it will mess up your hormonal levels… by taking birth control pills. It will lower your test levels considerably. I’m not talking men birth control pills, but women’s. Yeah, it works…but it’s a radical protocol.

However, I don’t recommend it.
Your estrogen levels will rise, your hormones will be totally off …your voice will become feminine and you’ll start watching the Hallmark Channel…and will be crying like a little girl watching it…🤪🥲🤩😢😱😰you’ll become very sensitive, and even a little depressed, like most women during their mentrual cycles. (I’m kidding with the feminine voice stuff) .
Bro, I do not advise you to do this, unless it’s that important to you and U are willing to ruin you hormone levels for a little while in order to keep your doc happy? Is it worth it for you?

Go with the traveling excuse…or just get busy for a while and don’t take the test. Stop what you’re doing…today, yesterday. Start your PCT…and remember, you’ll be traveling 🧳 tomorrow. Family emergency!
Yeah, uncle Billy had an accident, and you’re the only one who can take time off work to go be with him, as he can’t move very well…u don’t have a choice. As soon as you get back, let them know you’ll be taking the test, or don’t say anything. How old are you? Tell him that you are seeking a second opinion. This might actually be a good one. This will buy you some time……do research on taking women’s birth control pills…and you’ll start to see what I’m suggesting or not suggesting. Good luck brother! Be strong! And remember that you don’t owe him anything whatsoever! Perhaps, you haven’t told us the entire story, and that’s why we are wondering why would you don’t man up and let them know what’s up. I only seen one other person that took the birth control pills. It worked really well…but it took him months to get back to where he was before…it will require someone who knows what your doing to help you with this. And you’ll have to use a different lab to test your total test “levels”, free and total test. Estrogen, estradiol, etc.

HGH.to

EMachine is right. don't got that route. either stop using Test and continue with Anavar and Deca praying it would get your T levels lower. But best off - go and tell him everything. He might appreciate that you're being honest with him. telling him that you're trying to do everything as safe as possible might help. and actually do it. don't keep high T levels for months on end. blast and cruise. cycle with higher test dosage then reduce it to his recommended dosages etc.

Ant2369

Ok, I’m going to tell you how to lower the levels fast, but I don’t recommend it. It is best to simply, make an excuse that you are going to visit family or that your job requires you to travel or that….think of the best possible excuse… you know him best…think!

Ok, there’s a way to lower your test levels quickly, it will mess up your hormonal levels… by taking birth control pills. It will lower your test levels considerably. I’m not talking men birth control pills, but women’s. Yeah, it works…but it’s a radical protocol.

However, I don’t recommend it.
Your estrogen levels will rise, your hormones will be totally off …your voice will become feminine and you’ll start watching the Hallmark Channel…and will be crying like a little girl watching it…🤪🥲🤩😢😱😰you’ll become very sensitive, and even a little depressed, like most women during their mentrual cycles. (I’m kidding with the feminine voice stuff) .
Bro, I do not advise you to do this, unless it’s that important to you and U are willing to ruin you hormone levels for a little while in order to keep your doc happy? Is it worth it for you?

Go with the traveling excuse…or just get busy for a while and don’t take the test. Stop what you’re doing…today, yesterday. Start your PCT…and remember, you’ll be traveling 🧳 tomorrow. Family emergency!
Yeah, uncle Billy had an accident, and you’re the only one who can take time off work to go be with him, as he can’t move very well…u don’t have a choice. As soon as you get back, let them know you’ll be taking the test, or don’t say anything. How old are you? Tell him that you are seeking a second opinion. This might actually be a good one. This will buy you some time……do research on taking women’s birth control pills…and you’ll start to see what I’m suggesting or not suggesting. Good luck brother! Be strong! And remember that you don’t owe him anything whatsoever! Perhaps, you haven’t told us the entire story, and that’s why we are wondering why would you don’t man up and let them know what’s up. I only seen one other person that took the birth control pills. It worked really well…but it took him months to get back to where he was before…it will require someone who knows what your doing to help you with this. And you’ll have to use a different lab to test your total test “levels”, free and total test. Estrogen, estradiol, etc.
I think it’s more of a mental thing for me…I’ve put so much work especially in this last cycle. I’m so close to a goal I’ve wanted for years.

He’s been a great primary care for many years even calling my wife at one point to check in on me during a very dark time in my life mentally. but as I think about it, it’s more of a mental I don’t wanna fuck up this cycle by stopping cold turkey and starting up again even though that is probably mental too lol how much could I really mess it up but stopping test for a week and a half.

At this last appointment Yesterday he hinted to me he knows what’s going on pretty much saying hey you’re gaining weight, youre gaining lots of muscle mass, you’re at the gym five days a week for 90 minutes I know what’s going on Even saying your levels are basically at juicing type levels. He did also say he can “forgive” my 963 a couple days after a shot but he can’t if I’m that high before I’m due for my “two week shot” (I told him my levels were spiked in November labs because it was a few days after a shot)

As for pct I never actually do a true PCT because I am on TRT from him so my “pct” is tapering my dose down and just running a lower dose closer to what my prescription calls for.

EMachine

It’s a tough decision…go with your heart brother! Let your intuition guide you on this one. It’s good that you reached out to the forum, but this one, like the other guys mentioned, should be a decision that you have to make and it’s always best to stay true to yourself. Honesty and integrity is always best. Just don’t do the tests now, wait, finish the cycle, reach your goal(s) and then cruise…eventually the numbers will subside and go back to where you normally are…

HGH.to

As for pct I never actually do a true PCT because I am on TRT from him so my “pct” is tapering my dose down and just running a lower dose closer to what my prescription calls for.
that's actually the point of TRT/PCT. PCT is when you have natural normal T levels. if you don't, then you are on TRT. and if you run steroids (testosterone), you can't PCT. Obviously, you should TRT at a lower dosage than the one during the cycle.
As for the rest - as Emachine mentioned - go with your heart. But it's indeed always best to stay true to yourself. without anything to hide, you are less likely to make stupid choices that most of us do, then regret

PedritoHID

OK, so sorry I had a time for the novel that this post will be. I wanted to get in as much information as I could. I am currently on TRT from my doctor we started about three years ago or so. He started me and Ed’s maintain me at what I always felt was a very low dose has had many others and some various forms when I posted about it. .5cc test E every 2 weeks. When I started I was a 210 after a year so I moved into the mid 400s which I mostly attribute to me supplementing my own gear.

Body wise I am 39 Will be 40 in May. 5’10 around 198 pounds my goal was always to get to 200 and I said between 14 and 16% body fat

Back in November I had blood work done from my memory I had come off pretty much everything and I went a solid week possibly closer to a week and a half without any injections my testosterone levels were in the 900s. It was an immediate red flag for him because my red blood cells and hemoglobin counts were higher. He wanted me to reduce the amount. But at that time we made no changes. I told him that the reason I felt it was so high was because they sent me for other bloodwork I typically would wait to get my testosterone levels checked per him and when I went for that bloodwork I had just done my weekly shot two or three days before. He definitely agreed that could’ve attributed to some of it but still wanted to see more current levels.

I just left his office for my yearly physical which I thought was a six month medication follow up he now wants to send me for updated bloodwork. So this is where I need the help and advice.

I am currently in the middle of a winter bulking cycle I am running anadrol 50mg a day and have been on for 8-10 weeks. I was running NPP at 400mg a week plus 750mg a week test c and 5iu 5x a week hgh. I was not a fan of the NPP so after the second bottle I switched over to Decca which I am currently running 625mg a week with the same amount of test and growth.

I’m sure if I go for bloodwork my levels are going to be off the charts again. What are some ideas or options I can do to try and lower my levels fast. My initial thought was to stop using the test altogether keep using the deca and the anadrol as those would hopefully cut off my natural test production and then wait at least a week or more before getting the blood work done. I already know he wants to try and reduce my prescription amount which I can try and fight him down the line on bringing that back and I’m OK with that more my fear is of my levels are even higher etc I have a good relationship with him. He knows I’ve used juice in the past but I don’t wanna get into a situation where I’ve lost his trust or he’s lost mine etc. I do like my doctor a lot please help
My ex Dr got really mad at me when I told him I used .5cc to learn how to do it myself, he cancelled my treatment and kicked my out of his office, not without telling me how I was gonna die from heart attack first if I continue.

Well I indeed continue, but now instead of TRT, I'm blasting and cruising, checking my labs periodically, best decision ever. I'm 32 btw.

I got tired of playing game’s with my doctor and told him I’m doing my own blasting and cruising and he has remained my doctor and he voices his opinion on my blood work. I don’t like games.
I agree with Bobby, don't overcomplicate things, what's done its done, and there is not point in hiding from anybody wtf is that... no matter what happens you're gonna be doing it by yourself in the future, either ditch him regarding TRT, or tell him EXACTLY everything you did, and tell us his reaction.

Last edited:

Ant2369

almost two week update…I’m donating blood today. Tomorrow or Thursday I’ll get my blood work done and it is what it is. Tomorrow will be two weeks I stopped the test all together while continuing the deca, hgh, anadrol. I can feel a difference in these two weeks although it could be in my mind, not a decrease in strength or weight or anything but an increase in my anger and my temper lol I’ll update again in a few days after my results

PedritoHID

almost two week update…I’m donating blood today. Tomorrow or Thursday I’ll get my blood work done and it is what it is. Tomorrow will be two weeks I stopped the test all together while continuing the deca, hgh, anadrol. I can feel a difference in these two weeks although it could be in my mind, not a decrease in strength or weight or anything but an increase in my anger and my temper lol I’ll update again in a few days after my results
Why are you running deca, hgh, and anadrol again? Weren't you supposed to stop and going back with him? Or keep running the test and tell him?

Ant2369

I cut out the test He just wanted to see my test levels lower from what they were. When I had my blood work done back in November(for other reasons but the dr at the time mine was deployed added my test levels) I was a 963 and I told him it was two days after a shot. So he wanted to see what my levels would be at two weeks since technically I’m supposed to inject every two weeks My goal from this was to get my levels to drop enough he didn’t start really questioning me and if they don’t they I’ll be honest and go from there

Ant2369

Well the blood donation idea definitely worked. Get my results back already everything back in a normal range…at least for now lol. My test results didn’t come yet but once those do I’ll update again….thanks for all the great advice

Ant2369

So my test levels came back. Somehow taking entire two weeks off while also staying on the other AAS and hgh I dropped to a 281. What he said is normal for someone my age. I’m back to finding it hard to believe but he isn’t questioning any of the results or anything so I guess that’s a good thing

Last edited: