blood work

Aussie

I’m getting bloods every 6 months because of trt and doctors rules. I have always had bloods taken after a cycle to see where I’m at once back on trt.
Haven’t had them on blast because I don’t want to really know how stupid I am.

Gainz.

I got bloods before and after my first cycle. I then started trt.. no bloods. Started my second cycle... no bloods before but I had them run 5 weeks in.
Everything's looking great. Test was 1126ng/dl (on 400mg I'm pretty happy with that) and estrogen was on the high side of normal... 32.2pg/ml (perfectly happy with that)
Everything else was fine, in the normal healthy range.
I probably won't have it done after my cycle because I'm going right to my trt-cruise
And since I haven't had bloods done on my trt dose I'll get them done 6 ish weeks into my cruise.
But every time I get my bloods done I learn my body a little better. Like if my estrogen is high I get acne on my shoulders and chest. if its low my sex drive crashes and my face gets super oily.
Hopefully over the next few years of getting bloods I won't really need too. I'll know my body well enough to know what's going on.
I just wish getting bloods didn't cost so much.. but it's the game we chose

Parameddog

It is over £200 to have your bloods done here - the NHS will only do bloods if there is a necessity and recreational use don't count!

I get bloods done via work however.... Sshhhhh