Blood Work

Rhino73

Hey Guys. Was hoping I could get input on the bloods I got yesterday.
I’m currently on self managed TRT. 125mg per week.
My issue is fatigue. Just wake up tired. To me my estrogen isn’t overly high and test is at a good level. But happy to take advice on that. I’m not taking any ai.
I am 50 years old and do work a physical, high stress job but I am also in good shape and work out 4 times per week.
I do a blast twice per year but really the fatigue is an issue no matter if I’m blasting or cruising.
I’d be interested to see if anyone has any tweaks they would suggest.
Thanks

Attachments

• Test.pdf
    433.1 KB · Views: 11

HGH.to

strange. hematocit and HDL are off level, but not by much. estrogen in check. I can assume blood pressure is on point too?
maybe it is mental? and/or you're simply too tired, need some rest? I mean, you said...
I am 50 years old and do work a physical, high stress job but I am also in good shape and work out 4 times per week.
high stress job with a lot of physical work could require you to rest more

Rhino73

strange. hematocit and HDL are off level, but not by much. estrogen in check. I can assume blood pressure is on point too?
maybe it is mental? and/or you're simply too tired, need some rest? I mean, you said...

high stress job with a lot of physical work could require you to rest more
Thanks HGH, appreciate you having a look. I do need rest for sure but unfortunately some things need to get done.
But based on the numbers do you think a little bit more or a little bit less test will dial things in a bit better?

HGH.to

depends. a bit more test is usually for cycling, but the number is still fine to get those gains. on the other hand, test levels, according to the panel, is too high for TRT, but it is still normal, even for TRT, because it is just a tad higher, and still under 1,000