Bloodwork and first cycle

mikail2k

Hello, everyone i have been planning my first cycle for 6 months now. In that regard my test level were at 1350 ng/dl natural. I was wondering if it would be worth it to start with 200 mg/week testE or just try 500 straight away? Any input is appriciated

Gainz.

If my levels were 1350 I would leave gear alone for a long, long time!
In short, if its not broke... don't fix it! Theres dudes taking 500mg of test a week and still aren't over 1000ng

PedritoHID

This post is equal to, hey guys my dick is too big and thick, how can I make it smaller and thinner?

mikail2k

Im just looking for an slight boost in performance for running long distance. Was thinking maybe 250 Test a week

Gainz.

Im just looking for an slight boost in performance for running long distance. Was thinking maybe 250 Test a week
Honestly brother with natural levels that high, gear would only hurt you. You have numbers way above average. 1200 is the high end. And theres guys on here who are on gear and still don't have that high of levels.
Honestly I would leave gear alone.
Now I do know there's a sarm that can help your cardiovascular system and help oxygenate your blood. But I'm having a hard time remembering what one... cardine maybe?
But again that's something that could mess with your natural levels.