BPC versus deca

Few months back I ran some BPC, and I couldnt really say it helped, if it did, it didnt do much. Ordered a few prodcuts back, with deca being one of them. It seems I got more releif from the deca than bpc. Has anyone else experienced this, or do you think it might have been fake?

Yeah, Im more old school. I dont feel I was biased to deca because of was looking forward to the smaller syringes for pinning. And when I started the deca it was more for size and strength, but also without a doubt it helped with the soreness. Guess I will just stick with the basics; good ol roids

Crazy Eddie

Yeah, Im more old school. I dont feel I was biased to deca because of was looking forward to the smaller syringes for pinning. And when I started the deca it was more for size and strength, but also without a doubt it helped with the soreness. Guess I will just stick with the basics; good ol roids
Never ran BPC, but I’ve ran plenty of Deca.
Test alone gets rid of my joint pain. And well add 400mg of Deca on top. And I’m a lubed up water buffalo😜😆 whose joints feel amazing.
But seriously you don’t need 400mg P/W of Deca to feel not in your joints. 175-250mg is plenty. I personally retain water( more than I’d like, and get a bit of what I call, Deca gut) when you have that full belly look like you just ate a shit load. Deca swells me up that’s for sure. But my joints are nice and lubed