Break up very depressed

PedritoHID

Hello bros,

My girl (31F) broke up with me 3 days ago, she gave an ultimatum of getting married, we've been together for 1 year and 4 months, I don't agree with marriage, she also has a kid. I said that there is nothing to gain from marriage and I don't want to involve the government.

She broke it off, since then I've tried to reach out with messages, call but no answer, I know this is a mistake cause ahe has to miss me, I even called her job and she said that she already said everything. We have 3 videos of is with all the things we've done together, its been a great relationship with its ups and down.

I can't think straight, I've crying like I have my estrogen through the roof. I know its only a woman but I just can't see my life without her idk why. I'm even thinking of crashing my estrogen to see if that make it better.

I've been great to her, and she with me, that's why it hurts so much to let her go.

I'm in a dark place, I've been smoking and drinking, I missed work today, stayed in the house all night trying to reach out to her. I need help from my bros to telle will be okay and how to overcome this sadness. @Gainz. @Lee.the.Demi.Human @HGH.to @suppsforlife @bobby ricky

PedritoHID

We had a lot of plans for the next months, Thanksgiving, my company's party, Christmas, her brother's birthday, New Years, her niece's birthday, travelling. All of that fvcked cause she wants a fvcking signature in a paper.

Gainz.

Oh Jesus... I'm sorry brother!
But... well.. I was absolutely against marriage... my entire life.
But I just got engaged... at 35 years old.
The reason I got engaged is because I know she's the one. I can't imagine my life without her.

So... here's the thing brother... if she's really the one... you might have to do something you don't want to do... and put a ring on her.

If she's not the one... then let her go and focus on yourself. You've been happy before her... you can be happy again without her.
While I can definitely promise things will get better... what I can't promise is how it will play out.

You can always do what I did to my ex... get engaged with no expectations of getting married and hope the relationship falls apart before you walk down the Isle.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

My advice would be to stabilise emotionally.

If you on tren stop, get estrogen down. Stop drinking.

Like G says, if she's the one you may have to compromise. She might want security for her child.

But is she the one? Does she make you want to puke and fuck everything you see her? If she doesn't, you can either settle for comfortable or get on tinder and keep swiping till you find the right one. You'll know, they'll know, it'll just click.

Sober up and get your arse to work too, being unemployed will solve no problems for you. Get to work and get your head down, work will set you free my friend.

suppsforlife

Exactly!
What you should do now is to take your life back in your hands. you'll go nowhere if you're a mess. This is the most important thing you can and should do.
when you're feeling somewhat in control of your life again, try to talk to her.
also, while you're right that marriage doesn't solve anything, why are you against it so much?

Gainz.

I'm so fuckin proud of this forum!!
Everyone gave honest and good advice... it's really great to see... makes me all emotional and shit... that's it .... blowjobs for everyone!!
Who's first?

PedritoHID

I don't see any benefits in marriage. There is nothing that can obtain being married than non married. Even if I consider marriage, first we need to cohabitate, but to cohabitate only in 1 year and 4 months is way too early.

I know my emotions are over the place, but if I'm being honest with myself, I'm a top tier man, I make x2.8 the median income of my city, I have a house, I'm in pretty good shape (see the pic how my cutting is going :cool:), I'm a very sociable guy, have a lot of friends, know how to dance variety of music which women love, have no kids, at 34 I pretty much have my life in order. I know it will be hard for her to find a better guy than me.

But yeah, this sucks big time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114-063002.png
    Screenshot_20231114-063002.png
    876.1 KB · Views: 3

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I would say if you aren't wanting to live with her after that amount of time, that probs isn't going to change. When you know you know, anything else is settling.

We men are the prize, you'll realise this after a few weeks on tinder dude.

Gainz.

Did she say she wants to get married in a month?
Or did she just want to know marriage is a possibility in the future?
Because I agree... if you aren't living together... that's step fuckin 1!!

I've lived both sides of this.. from 13 to 20 I was a whore... a dirty dirty lying cheating whore. Then I was in a long 11 year relationship. With some whore tendencies.... 😬.
Then we split and I went pussy crazy... just up to my elbow in different pussy... then I met the one... now I'm a pussy whipped bitch. I spoil that girl rotten and barely look at other girls.
If she doesn't make you think she's the only girl in the world.. my advice is to move on and find her.
My girl is my best fuckin friend my favorite comedian... my favorite person!
She's literally changed the way I look at women. I've never actually been friends with any of the girls I've dated and I never saw them as equals.
That's all different now.
She's changed me so much I surprised her with an engagement... she never once brought it up.
And I swore I'd never get married... I didn't believe in it. But... I believe in us.

So... like Lee said... if she doesn't make you so excited to see her you could puke... if you couldn't imagine your life without her... move on brother.
Don't stop until you find her.
But if she is it... get married.. plus all those bullshit laws that fuck men in marriage... looks like they are going to be changing soon. No more child support ( considering 30% of men are raising kids that aren't there's... even though they think they are the father... 30 fuckin percent! And no more alimony. So if you do get divorced... you don't lose your house. God I hope this law passes)

BulkinWes

If she rolls out for that it would’ve never worked cuz it’s way too soon. But I understand the pain bro and everything will be ok you’ve made it through everyone one of your worst days bro and if you start feeling some kindve way please reach out to us bro you can ask Gainz I prolly have one of the worst stories that you’ve heard in a long time with my kids and ex wife so I understand depression on a level a lot of people luckily haven’t had to deal with.

Gainz.

If she rolls out for that it would’ve never worked cuz it’s way too soon. But I understand the pain bro and everything will be ok you’ve made it through everyone one of your worst days bro and if you start feeling some kindve way please reach out to us bro you can ask Gainz I prolly have one of the worst stories that you’ve heard in a long time with my kids and ex wife so I understand depression on a level a lot of people luckily haven’t had to deal with.

Yes please!!
Do not hesitate brother...
I came really close to hitting that delete button myself... I know Wes and I have been there... and a few of our other brothers... I don't want to blow up their spots. But we've all been here.
No judgement... just love

BulkinWes

Life not easy man but it’s easier when you talk and realize hey you ain’t the only one so open up and we will help you through ut without one single judgement. All love homie

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I just went to see my kids for a bit and my daughter didn't want to play with me so just stayed tucked up in her mums bed. My boys room was too messy to sit down and play in so I said it needed tidying before xbox. Like 40 minutes later they still playing xbox/ipads in a heap of mess.
My ex dog was super pleased to see me though, always is.

I left after about 50 mins. Im not after condolences or sympathy I'm just sharing. Life can be shit but I just keep going to work and keep lifting weights.

Hit up tinder and make some friends. Look for someone stable and equal who has their shit together who isn't going to see you as a resource. Then it's only going to be about how you get long as fellow humans. And how compatible your genitals are.

Gainz.

My life with my girl is as perfect as it can get... but my life concerning my ex and kids... one big ball of shit! Petty mind games, her keeping my kids away from my parents and me because she's miserable.. constantly asking for money so she can pretend to be bad and bougie... even though she lives off of every kind of government assistance there is... and lives with a guy almost twice her age just because he has money. Spreads lies about my girl and myself... just a real cunt!
Everyone single one of us here is going through something brother.. or went through something that almost broke us.
It gets better... you just have to get through the bad first

Gainz.

She'll make excuse after excuse why I can't see them. Even though I'm supposed get them every other weekend. But she'll tell them that I don't want to see them. So when I finally do see them... they think I'm mad at them.
They are 10 and 6.. they just don't understand how... vicious adults can be. I've never hated someone so fucking much.
My girl is just looking for a reason to whoop her ass.. and as much as I would love that.. I mean enjoy... record and jerk off too... I don't want my kids to hate her for beating up their mother.

rockchopper86

Did she say she wants to get married in a month?
Or did she just want to know marriage is a possibility in the future?
Because I agree... if you aren't living together... that's step fuckin 1!!

I've lived both sides of this.. from 13 to 20 I was a whore... a dirty dirty lying cheating whore. Then I was in a long 11 year relationship. With some whore tendencies.... 😬.
Then we split and I went pussy crazy... just up to my elbow in different pussy... then I met the one... now I'm a pussy whipped bitch. I spoil that girl rotten and barely look at other girls.
If she doesn't make you think she's the only girl in the world.. my advice is to move on and find her.
My girl is my best fuckin friend my favorite comedian... my favorite person!
She's literally changed the way I look at women. I've never actually been friends with any of the girls I've dated and I never saw them as equals.
That's all different now.
She's changed me so much I surprised her with an engagement... she never once brought it up.
And I swore I'd never get married... I didn't believe in it. But... I believe in us.

So... like Lee said... if she doesn't make you so excited to see her you could puke... if you couldn't imagine your life without her... move on brother.
Don't stop until you find her.
But if she is it... get married.. plus all those bullshit laws that fuck men in marriage... looks like they are going to be changing soon. No more child support ( considering 30% of men are raising kids that aren't there's... even though they think they are the father... 30 fuckin percent! And no more alimony. So if you do get divorced... you don't lose your house. God I hope this law passes)
Don't want to hijack his thread but so I can look it up, what law? That would be amazing if they stopped child support/alimony etc.

Gainz.

Don't want to hijack his thread but so I can look it up, what law? That would be amazing if they stopped child support/alimony etc.

I don't know the exact law... but I've seen several different people talking about it across several different social media platforms.
And yes.. it would be absolutely amazing!

To many girls are having kids with men and have no interest in staying with them. They are just looking for a check. So the system is just rewarding bad behavior... it needs to stop! Not to mention 30% of men are paying child support... and doing jail time for kids that aren't there's to begin with