Break up very depressed

unclem

i paid 105$ a week child support for 1 kid thats outrageous, thank god thats over many yrs ago, my son is 34.

PedritoHID

You guys have real things to worry about, I feel ashamed to be depressed by just a fucking breakup. Thanks for sharing with me.

rockchopper86

You guys have real things to worry about, I feel ashamed to be depressed by just a fucking breakup. Thanks for sharing with me.
Breakups are always tuff. Just be glad you didn't knock her up or let her pressure you into marriage. My first wife was a nightmare but my second wife waited 8 years for me to be ready for marriage again and is a absolute angel for putting up with me. Like everyone said the right one is out there

Gainz.

Don't feel ashamed... everyone has a right to feel their own way about their own lives.
I mean here I am bitching about my ex... but people have kids who are dying of cancer... I couldn't imagine how difficult that would be.
But that doesn't make what any of us are going through less important.
It should just teach you gratitude. But you still have the right to feel how ever you do... it's your life brother... do what makes you the most happy

Gainz.

Don’t think like that bro you have every right to be upset about this. You’ll get through it man we just simply sharing saying hey talk to us we can relate

Exactly!!
I'm not saying here's my problems... they are worse.. STFU and deal.
I'm sharing to say.. life is hard for everyone... sometimes... even as guys... it's good to talk to someone else who's going through something.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

and if anyone feels bad about there cold support I pay 502 a week 2008 a month
You guys get raped (in a bad way) on maintenance, here for 2 kids it's about a 6th of income before tax.

How's British government sounding now boys?

Hey @Pedrito0906 if you marry gyal will you have to pay for kid if you split?

If answer yes... Imagine robot from Lost in Space shouting "danger, will Robinson.".

Then imagine admiral akbar saying "its a trap.".

BulkinWes

You guys get raped (in a bad way) on maintenance, here for 2 kids it's about a 6th of income before tax.

How's British government sounding now boys?

Hey @Pedrito0906 if you marry gyal will you have to pay for kid if you split?

If answer yes... Imagine robot from Lost in Space shouting "danger, will Robinson.".

Then imagine admiral akbar saying "its a trap.".
Does the name Paul Revere ring any bells?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

unclem

i was just like you calling my ex all the time, drinking, lifting for hours but my brother you will heal in time. it was like i missed my ex so bad i was manic, but you have a big problem, love hurts the soul. i was crying all the time as i wanted her so bad, but hang in there brother youll make it through this.