Bruising

Welderman

With my job not uncommon to come home with cuts and bruises. Steroids thicken the blood so they wouldn't make bruising easier, right?. I'm at the gym and just noticed a softball size bruise on my right forearm. No pain. Just curious

otfjoey300

With my job not uncommon to come home with cuts and bruises. Steroids thicken the blood so they wouldn't make bruising easier, right?. I'm at the gym and just noticed a softball size bruise on my right forearm. No pain. Just curious
Nah you should be recovering faster tbh

Welderman

Man I got sent a link where I can buy pot, coke, pills, and even lsd. Now I haven't even smoked a joint in like 20+ years but Lord about a gram of tren a and about 4 hits of acid. Woooo!!!!, This old man would be a force to be reckoned with. 😂

Welderman

" Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you are perfect in every way, each day I look in the mirror and it seems I am better looking each day". An old old song but pretty sure he had The Welderman in mind when he wrote it. 😂 😂. Best that arrogance fellers. LoL.

otfjoey300

this evening’s arm workout was brought to you, by 30mg of methasterone aka superdrol! Talk about swollen….. geeeeeeeeeezeeee

Welderman

Yeah I did arms today with anadrol kicker. I still gonna try me some superdrol I bet it is one hell of a pump

Welderman

Oh I believe you. I have to time anadrol as pre-work out. If something comes up and causes me a delay getting to the gym. About 2 hours after taking I get over pumped in my right shoulder and right trap region. Gets pretty painful at times