Bulk Cycle Thoughts & Help

Vivarin

Going for a bulking cycle through the winter. Thoughts and advice always appreciated.

- Test E 500-600mg per Week for 16 Weeks
- Deca 300-400mg per week for 12 Weeks
- Anavar/Winstrol (dosing recommendations appreciated)

-The aromatization from test and dbol was a little much for me since im more sensitive to sides then others. I figured switching to a different oral would be a good idea. I was running 40mg a day broken up into 2 doses previously.

Let me know your thoughts, thank you guys!

HGH.to

What cycle #?
I wouldn't recommend winstrol for cutting due to its joint issues possibility. Anavar isn't the best for bulking because of its mildness, but it can still help given proper diet and workout plan. you can't use dbol due to aromatization? what about anti-estrogens during the cycle?
PS: preparing for the winter during the summer is a wise man idea

Vivarin

What cycle #?
I wouldn't recommend winstrol for cutting due to its joint issues possibility. Anavar isn't the best for bulking because of its mildness, but it can still help given proper diet and workout plan. you can't use dbol due to aromatization? what about anti-estrogens during the cycle?
PS: preparing for the winter during the summer is a wise man idea
4th cycle i think. The sides werent bad, just more then i'd experienced prior. I could run the dbol and up the AI.

Otherwise, cycle look ok? Just looking for mass. Starting off around 13-14% BF as well

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah I would run 600/400. If your a big guy being your 4th cycle might even go 750/500 and just leave the orals out of it. This of course depends on how happy you were with past cycles. Have you ever ran test and deca cycle before, if so what dosages and what were your results.

Vivarin

Yeah I would run 600/400. If your a big guy being your 4th cycle might even go 750/500 and just leave the orals out of it. This of course depends on how happy you were with past cycles. Have you ever ran test and deca cycle before, if so what dosages and what were your results.
Haven't ran Deca before, last cycle was Test E 500 DBol 40 and i got some pretty decent size gains as well as a bigger jump in strength then i expected. So Deca would be new for me but i know that i respond well to dbol and test e as far as the gains are concerned.

So potentially Test E/Deca/Dbol ---> 600/400/40?

As Hgh.to mentioned with the AI's, i might up my dosage a bit if need be. Was taking 0.5 of adex EOD

Pedrito0906

Haven't ran Deca before, last cycle was Test E 500 DBol 40 and i got some pretty decent size gains as well as a bigger jump in strength then i expected. So Deca would be new for me but i know that i respond well to dbol and test e as far as the gains are concerned.

So potentially Test E/Deca/Dbol ---> 600/400/40?

As Hgh.to mentioned with the AI's, i might up my dosage a bit if need be. Was taking 0.5 of adex EOD

Why don't run NPP instead of Deca? I've read it has bloating side effects, I'm in week 8 of NPP and I don't feel bloated at all.

Vivarin

Why don't run NPP instead of Deca? I've read it has bloating side effects, I'm in week 8 of NPP and I don't feel bloated at all.
I was under the impression NPP was better for cutting cycles due to the shorter half life, whereas Deca was preferred for longer bulking cycles. I Could be wrong though maybe one of the expert lads can drop the knowledge.

Pedrito0906

I
I was under the impression NPP was better for cutting cycles due to the shorter half life, whereas Deca was preferred for longer bulking cycles. I Could be wrong though maybe one of the expert lads can drop the knowledge.
I've seen people using it to cut as well. I'm using 450mg/w, pinned eod and the gainz have been coming in.

D

Deleted member 45086

There really isn't much that's gonna bulk you more than test, deca, dbol or anadrol. Part of the bulk look is the water retention and accumulation in the muscles. And yes if this is your first run with deca keep it at 600/400. I always tell people that use deca for the first time to keep training your tail off and keep eating at surplus for about 6 weeks after your last injection cause it will still be causing growth. What you miss out on in the front of the cycle you will make up at the end.

HGH.to

agree with Bigbelly. Go for Test/Deca 600/400 for now and if you're looking for sheer mass, then Dbol is definitely a much better option than Anavar and Winstrol. Anadrol is even better, but it's even more likely to cause side effects. leave it for further cycles.
As in terms of NPP vs Deca. NPP is a good option, but considering you want to run long cycles of 14-16 weeks, Deca is a better option. Also, if you run Test for 16 weeks, you could run Deca for 14-15 weeks.
Was taking 0.5 of adex EOD
got concerned about this. you were using 0.5 adex EOD because you actually needed it to control estrogen or simply because that's what you read online? 0.5 adex EOD is going to crush estrogen too much for many people. only run this dosage if you actually need it

D

Deleted member 45086

agree with Bigbelly. Go for Test/Deca 600/400 for now and if you're looking for sheer mass, then Dbol is definitely a much better option than Anavar and Winstrol. Anadrol is even better, but it's even more likely to cause side effects. leave it for further cycles.
As in terms of NPP vs Deca. NPP is a good option, but considering you want to run long cycles of 14-16 weeks, Deca is a better option. Also, if you run Test for 16 weeks, you could run Deca for 14-15 weeks.

got concerned about this. you were using 0.5 adex EOD because you actually needed it to control estrogen or simply because that's what you read online? 0.5 adex EOD is going to crush estrogen too much for many people. only run this dosage if you actually need it
Yeah that's a lot. TBH if you have that much problem with estrogen I would just leave the dbol out of it. Test and deca alone builds slowly at first but after 12-16 weeks you are not going to be disappointed with the gains.

Pedrito0906

So you're saying I cant run a cycle of NPP for 16 weeks? And why not?

Vivarin

That was because what i read online. What would you recommend for dosage? I only started taking the AI once i got sides. Was also recommended by some IRL friends to do it that way.

Gokupwr62

That was because what i read online. What would you recommend for dosage? I only started taking the AI once i got sides. Was also recommended by some IRL friends to do it that way.
No one can give you a good answer without you doing blood panels and adjusting from there. Otherwise it's a guessing game you want some estrogen conversion but not to much to cause gyno or to much water but without bloods you'll have to guess and go on feeling and look. Personally I won't run dbol again. Think their is better choices out there and find zero need to run it.

D

Deleted member 45086

I have heard by about week 10 it's done about all it's gonna do. That's just word of mouth by other people so I have no science to back that up. I just know 6-10 weeks is a normal cycle length with npp. 6 weeks high dosages to 10 weeks average dosages. I've ran 500/week and 700/week.

HGH.to

well, you can, but you're staying on high dosages of nandrolone for very long periods (deca slowly builds up, unlike NPP that spikes almost immediate) which can be a bit more unhealthy (the longer you're on steroids, the unhealthy it is), plus you need to use NPP EOD for very long periods which is quite a problem.
And @Bigbelly is right too. after a while, the roids (as anything else) start losing their potency.
It's good that you only started taking the AI once you got sides. But either is that a good dosage or not we can't say. @Gokupwr62 explained it perfectly. your 0.5 mg EOD plan might have been just perfect. But it could have been too much.

Vivarin

well, you can, but you're staying on high dosages of nandrolone for very long periods (deca slowly builds up, unlike NPP that spikes almost immediate) which can be a bit more unhealthy (the longer you're on steroids, the unhealthy it is), plus you need to use NPP EOD for very long periods which is quite a problem.
And @Bigbelly is right too. after a while, the roids (as anything else) start losing their potency.

It's good that you only started taking the AI once you got sides. But either is that a good dosage or not we can't say. @Gokupwr62 explained it perfectly. your 0.5 mg EOD plan might have been just perfect. But it could have been too much.
Any recommendations for dosing the Caber, how much and frequency? Even if its a rough idea. Not sure what the protocols are generally speaking

liljohn

get your blood work done if you dont have high prolactin never use caber it will hurt you in the long run but for ai on use when did it crush your e2 and it will crush your cycle I had to learn the hard way