Bulking on deca and test!

BCG111

Okay I know you all are excited to get this bulking season going. Shit I know I AM... here is what im thinking 750mgs test E and 600mgs Deca...100mgs per day pre work out nandrolone no ester with test no ester blend...Im currently at 230lbs pretty soild….This 3 month cycle will easy add on a good 20lbs hoping to keep atleat 8-10lb lean muscle.. Truly love the deca and test cycles I always feel clean and strong as hell.. and luckly never have had any issues with the libido due to the nandrolones.

Papa.Smurf0311

yeah if you use hcg and proper protocols then your libido will be fine. ive heard running anything over 400 mg of deca a weeks is enough. im about to run the same cycle. cant wait.

BCG111

Yes papa I always have a box or 2 of 5000ius hcg on hand if needed..But papa let me tell you were going to get big and strong..YES!!!!!

BodyGear

Never heard of nandrolone no ester i have heard of test no ester TNE, But is that not a shit load of pinning like everyday??? Fuck that dont sound very fun! And what woulfd be the point? It seems you syrum bloods would be off the charts spiking all the time up and down, sounds like Acne and a whole lot of trouble to me! Please explain this cycle and how and when you pin? Im curious to know the results... Do you have a cycle log?

Zewi

Late to this post. IMO i would not run this cycle like it is. This is nothing against your cycle but i think you wasting gear. First we all no Deca is 5 times less likely to convert to estrogen which is a good thing we also no anything 600mg and above can cause Deca Dick..(dick wont work). However, there is one thing i hate about Deca not only how fast hit shuts you down but the recovery Deca can hide in your fat cells for up to a year, also which is why it is so import to do a PCT do not forget to do a PCT on Deca--again PCT start 2 weeks after your last Deca shot, and i would run a PCT for 6-8 weeks or until i felt normal.

If your Body fat is in the 16% or higher i would not even do Deca not worth it. Any way on to how i would run your cycle. again just my opinion. or like people say my 2 cents.

I would move your test to 500mg a week, and 400mg of Deca. However, i would take it completely different than the norm.

Test 125mg M/T/TH/F @ 7am
Deca 100mg M/T/TH/F @ 7pm

Here is the diet i would run Starting Sunday Night. (this is for a Deca Test or Test Tren Cycle or any cycle so please enjoy everyone if you want a write up why let me no and ill break it down for everyone) The key reason is when Fasting is the increase to your HG and IGF-1 and other things :) aka burn more fat)

Sunday wake up and eat till noon---Do not Eat anymore for the day
Monday your first meal @ noon you fasted for 24hrs eat up till 7pm dont eat anymore.
Tuesday first meal @ 11 am you fasted for 16hrs eat up till 7pm dont eat anymore.
Wednesday first meal @ 11 am you fasted for 16hrs eat up till 7pm dont eat anymore.
Thursday first meal @ 11 am you fasted for 16hrs eat up till 7pm dont eat anymore.
Friday first meal @ 11 am you fasted for 16hrs eat up till 7pm dont eat anymore.
Saturday first meal @ 11 am you fasted for 16hrs eat up till 7pm dont eat anymore.

Only foods you should eat for the next 3 months.
Your shake buy one with as little carbs as you can find.. (Smoothie King has some good ones)
NO CARBS AFTER 5PM!!!! (or as little as possible like 5 cause its in your meal)
Chicken
Eggs
Brown Rice
Your greens/veges aka your salad with Chicken Breast (tomatoes, avocados etc)
Cook everything in coconut oil

----things to drop--
Bread, Bread Bread...
Alcohol
NO CARBS AFTER 5PM!!!! (or as little as possible like 5 cause its in your meal)

Just my 2 cents :) Good luck on your Cycle

BCG111

Nandrolone and TNE blend is a pre workout..50mgs NNE and 50mgs TNE.. It takes weeks for deca to kick in..Believe me I have run plenty of deca cycles...The NNE gets the 19nor in your system extremmly fast and you get amazing strength and pumps from the Nandrolone no ester..You do not run the blend for the entire cycle...1st few weeks...

Zewi

I know.. All this.. You can do the NNE just forgot to put in there when i posted the cycle. But i still think its a waste @ 750mg Test and 600mg Deca.. but you do you--you know whats best for you..

BCG111

Ya well surely can drop the test a bit...Will see how my body reacts....Thanks Zewi!