Bulking on Tren E

BCG111

Okay i have run then all tren ace, tren e, tren no ester,and mtren...But my best gains on tren with fewest sides are with the TREN HEX...any of you tren lovers that get serious heartburn and extreme insomnia and sides should look into HEX...Also a plus with the hex you can run lower mgs i would say a 300mg a week tren hex cycle would be comparable top 500mgs of tren E...I was very very impressed with tren hex compared to other 19 nors...I hope this helps some of you tren lovers!!!

Dolf

I used parabolan back in the day. If memory serves me they were 1.5ml amps at 76mg. I ran 3 amps per week, and it was very good. It's not something that is very commonly found anymore.

BCG111

Yes, it is true not every source has real hex...xxxxx! and its really incredible do to the facts you get amazing tren gains with limited sides..oh ya you get the aggression and strength and fantastic muscle growth but just none of the bad sides like insomnia and violent dreams like I use to get on tren ace..oh my god some of those dreams I had, ill never forget those tren nightmares scary shit..

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonking92

Just wanted to add a couple progress photos currently got squat up to 237.5KG (523.5lbs) so close to my 250kg target

Attachments

• photo97.jpg
    photo97.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 0
  • photo98.jpg
    photo98.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 0

Joe W

Teen E, feels like I'm losing weight but scale reads the same appetite sucks. Running 200mg tren e, deca, sustanton . says 4 weeks before you start to peak on it. Horny as hell but that's normal anyway. Take plenty of vitamins shakes ect very healthy diet. Baking soda and water kills the heartburn old home remedy from my grandmother. How do you eat on this after a few nibbles I have to force it down. Im on week 3 now hoping it changes. No strength increase