Changing dosages and compounds.

Gainz.

And remember taller frames need more muscle to look as good as short guy’s. My brother-in-law is about 5.7 and blows up quick because he doesn’t need as much muscle. Just remember when you get bigger always be humble and kind to everyone. Gym guy’s will talk to you more and always help them and girls will always ask you to help them take those 45s off that the last ass hole left on when he was done. I never try to help people but if they ask always help with info. We’re all in this together. We have this little fucker at our gym that goes around telling people how to workout all the time.
Its always the "little guys" that are the annoying show offs. The big dudes are usually the nicest and most willing to help.
At least that's been my experience

loren

whiz i mentioned deca because of the way it esters it wreaks havoc on your system. i mention npp its good for your joints and is in and out much faster with less issues. as far as jacked. i still se my self as the 150lb guy im just never happy with my physique thats probably why im still in the gym best advice i was given and can give is pick compounds for a specific goal gear is not just gear.. glad to hear from you

loren

bobby your correct some people handle gear different test and deca are and were the go to cycle great for size. i prefer the hard as nails look hell i know a guy that does tren and never ever coughed even doing 3cc at once if i do more than 1.5cc and its cut with npp or masterone i do a 3cc with 2 cc tren and one mast or npp shake the shit out of it cool it in the refrigerator for 10 or 15 min 9so the alcohol dissipates slower and inject it slowly mostly in the delts where there is less veins works for me i realize tren is the dirtiest gear but it gives the best results and keeps you hard thats tren ace i just prefer the fast acting gear in and out no ester issues from your avatar pic your in great shape

kingswe3are

Back when I was in the mix. Before I had wife & 3 kids I knew a guy that ran tren pretty much all the time. He was a beast, but a little mentally unstable in my opinion. Believe that was just how he was, but I’m sure the tren didn’t help. His mental state anyways. My experience with it isn’t so much the cough or respiratory issues, but the damn insomnia & excessive sweating I do when running!

Gainz.

Back when I was in the mix. Before I had wife & 3 kids I knew a guy that ran tren pretty much all the time. He was a beast, but a little mentally unstable in my opinion. Believe that was just how he was, but I’m sure the tren didn’t help. His mental state anyways. My experience with it isn’t so much the cough or respiratory issues, but the damn insomnia & excessive sweating I do when running!
The night sweats, insomnia or cough doesn't scare me as much as the behavioral problems that come with it. Like mood swings and paranoia. Tren has been known to destroy relationships. But didn't stop me from buying some 🤣🤣

bobby ricky

whiz i mentioned deca because of the way it esters it wreaks havoc on your system. i mention npp its good for your joints and is in and out much faster with less issues. as far as jacked. i still se my self as the 150lb guy im just never happy with my physique thats probably why im still in the gym best advice i was given and can give is pick compounds for a specific goal gear is not just gear.. glad to hear from you
Please school me on deca. How does is mess with your system?

kingswe3are

My wife says she loves it when I run tren. Says it makes me act Lovey Dovey & more caring toward her. Idk, but I know it makes my sex drive go through the roof compared to other gear.
I would also like y’all’s thoughts on deca like bobby ricky. I have never really ran it other than adding small amount for joint pain. Last hookup I had suggested doing that. As far as a cycle with larger amounts I was always weary. Couple of buddies I knew did it and complained about getting deca dick. Never wanted to risk getting that!!!!!!

bobby ricky

My wife says she loves it when I run tren. Says it makes me act Lovey Dovey & more caring toward her. Idk, but I know it makes my sex drive go through the roof compared to other gear.
I would also like y’all’s thoughts on deca like bobby ricky. I have never really ran it other than adding small amount for joint pain. Last hookup I had suggested doing that. As far as a cycle with larger amounts I was always weary. Couple of buddies I knew did it and complained about getting deca dick. Never wanted to risk getting that!!!!!!
Want to try tren but my sleep isn’t the best. And temper scares me. Ran deca at 900 per week with test at 1000 per week and only had deca dick or estrogen dick when my estrogen got 2 high. Adex cured it in one day.

loren

bobby try npp its ester is much faster than deca. its in and out its kinda eod i go mon, tues, fri it will not accumulate in your system no sides at all more modern than deca same joint help less bull you can get away with 6 or 800 a week never tried the tren mix im told its tren ace and enanthate mixed im always a big fan of eod stuff you have more control

Denicnut

I stay away from all 19nor compounds…deca is ok at 200-250mg per week with about 500 test but after that it gives me little depression and anxiety…tren I only ran when competing there is no need otherwise…I like mast , dhb, dbol , Anavar, and primo in different combos with test or just test and masteron …never fucked with npp but I’m sure it’s the same just clears out quicker same drug different ester

Wsrey1969

I've ran a gram of test a week on top of tren and anadrol. That being said, try and do the most you can with the least amount of mg. Change your routine vary your intensity, up your protein and calories get more sleep. 800 mg a week of test is alot of test if your just starting out and not competing

Wsrey1969

Please school me on deca. How does is mess with your system?
I ran deca a few times. The only problems I have ever had erections unless I bumped my test way up and it takes a long time for it to clear your system. I.read it can take up to 8mos. Now for me, I blast and cruise. If you wanna try it I'd go for npp first. It clears quicker so if you had any issues it would be out of your system quicker.

Denicnut

I ran deca a few times. The only problems I have ever had erections unless I bumped my test way up and it takes a long time for it to clear your system. I.read it can take up to 8mos. Now for me, I blast and cruise. If you wanna try it I'd go for npp first. It clears quicker so if you had any issues it would be out of your system quicker.
Definitely go with npp same drug shorter ester to clear in case you need to stop…I get a little bit of anxiety and get a little depressed on deca, some people get ED problem, you can get gunk symptoms from the progesterone/prolactin that raises in deca…I wouldn’t run more than 300mg if you have good deca dosed properly…I stay away from it all together now I used to live it and it’s get me huge and tell really full and pump is crazy in the gym…little bit go a long way with everything!