Choosing a source tips

QuadGod

Thanks to review sites like Muscle gurus finding a source that wont scam you is extremely easy. But just because they wont steal your hard earned money isn't enough to continue doing business with them. Must remember these are underground unlicensed manufacturers and some could be slapping stuff together in their kitchen. With that said this thread is gonna be for my tips and tips any of you other guys may have for choosing a high quality source:
  1. The most obvious way is to read the reviews and view source discussions. A source with mostly good reviews is probably not a bad option.
  2. Check and see how active the source is on forums. If hes active it means he will be more likely to answer questions quckly and be easily accessible.
  3. Check their product images. Do they have professional looking labels? do the oils look clean? vials have tops? sure labels don't guarantee quality gear but it shows how much effort and professionalism the source puts into their product.
  4. While we will NEVER truly know what conditions they are producing product in I like to look for sources that at least claim to have an actual lab.
  5. Type of oils used and solvent content. high solvent content is bad and shows either laziness or poor knowledge about brewing on sources part. ask source about their recipes and WHY? solvents are toxic and Test E for example can be made without any benzyl benzoate so WHy would a source slap in 20%??? solvents can make you feel sick and cause PIP. did I mention their toxic?
  6. Have others gotten bloods using this sources gear?
  7. Filtration methods........22 vs .45...........the latter doesn't filter all bacteria that can cause infections!!!!
  8. Give it a shot yourself. remember good quality made gear should NOT cripple you and cause severe PIP. do not be fooled by people who tell you otherwise. if your gear is quality there is no need to massage and do all the other PIP remedies people recommend. do NOT be fooled. If it cripples you throw the garbage out and find diff lab.
Nice post. Excellent advice

AlphaRxLabs

IMO, the best way to find a reliable source is from the guys that you trust. Of course, also the sources that are active and arent hiding and are approachable and willing to communicate and ask questions. Back when I was a customer, I had several sources approach me about giving me freebies for review/vote. Its somewhat of a sell-out to the community to vote that way. However; if your homeboys trust a source or you notice the results their getting, then its golden. As always, good luck fellas.

Elmacc

Whats up guys I wanna ask for some advice and don’t wanna go against any rules and regulations on the forum but I been having trouble trying to find a source that takes Venmo or even cash app. My orders keeps getting flagged by Zelle saying the person I’m sending money to is flagged or suspicious which is on the top 5 on this forum and I’m not doubting their legit but my bank won’t let it thru I guess or some shit. Any advice on this? Again sorry if I’m breaking any rules.

AlphaRxLabs

Hello, and welcome, Elmacc. Yes sir, that does happen time to time. Yes best not to discuss business, payments etc. in an open forum. If you would like to discuss this further, send me a PM or email, and Im certain I can help you with this. Thank you.

suppsforlife

Whats up guys I wanna ask for some advice and don’t wanna go against any rules and regulations on the forum but I been having trouble trying to find a source that takes Venmo or even cash app. My orders keeps getting flagged by Zelle saying the person I’m sending money to is flagged or suspicious which is on the top 5 on this forum and I’m not doubting their legit but my bank won’t let it thru I guess or some shit. Any advice on this? Again sorry if I’m breaking any rules.
with the help of cash app you can send BTC which is easiest and fastest way of payment.

Terumo23g

I buy my test kits off Dave Palumbo's site. They are very accurate. I never inject anything without testing it first.

kingswe3are

Thanks to review sites like Muscle gurus finding a source that wont scam you is extremely easy. But just because they wont steal your hard earned money isn't enough to continue doing business with them. Must remember these are underground unlicensed manufacturers and some could be slapping stuff together in their kitchen. With that said this thread is gonna be for my tips and tips any of you other guys may have for choosing a high quality source:
  1. The most obvious way is to read the reviews and view source discussions. A source with mostly good reviews is probably not a bad option.
  2. Check and see how active the source is on forums. If hes active it means he will be more likely to answer questions quckly and be easily accessible.
  3. Check their product images. Do they have professional looking labels? do the oils look clean? vials have tops? sure labels don't guarantee quality gear but it shows how much effort and professionalism the source puts into their product.
  4. While we will NEVER truly know what conditions they are producing product in I like to look for sources that at least claim to have an actual lab.
  5. Type of oils used and solvent content. high solvent content is bad and shows either laziness or poor knowledge about brewing on sources part. ask source about their recipes and WHY? solvents are toxic and Test E for example can be made without any benzyl benzoate so WHy would a source slap in 20%??? solvents can make you feel sick and cause PIP. did I mention their toxic?
  7. Filtration methods........22 vs .45...........the latter doesn't filter all bacteria that can cause infections!!!!
  8. Give it a shot yourself. remember good quality made gear should NOT cripple you and cause severe PIP. do not be fooled by people who tell you otherwise. if your gear is quality there is no need to massage and do all the other PIP remedies people recommend. do NOT be fooled. If it cripples you throw the garbage out and find diff lab.
GREAT ADVICE!!!

bafisher91

Need help on what prohormone or sarm.cycle should I run

bobby ricky

Use Bitcoin