Choosing a source tips

siegmund

gorilla jo your bumping 2 year old posts.., and i asked you numerous times who you were beofre.  , ok now we play it your way.  ...theres a reason , and i have a few

Dunbar

Thank you for this Noveskee!! Can we band together and burn out some of these bullshit ‘scammers’ I’m done referring to them as sources because half don’t even deserve the title

fitjourney

I"m new to purchasing peptides labelled as research and the company I was just about to order from (I don't think I"m allowed to say here, not sure) states not even for animal use. Yet, it states they are 99% pure and the reviews are good. When I went through the review, they were all Jr members, like myself. Since this is something I'm actually injecting, it makes me a bit nervous. Is this normal with other newbies to IM peptides?

Dolf

All of those so called research chemical sources have those types of labels as a way to not have liability. Not sure what you're looking for but I personally don't care for research chem companies nor their products. Especially if it's pct or ai type products. Just not reliable enough for something so important.

Ghost

Exactly why im here. To find a new reliable source; domestic. Getting hard n harder to get pass customs

Jimmie

<p>You want my advice for picking a source ? Buy a little bit from a source you get a good referral on , then send it to be mass spec tested and get a blood test your self, if all comes back good then buy as much as you can as soon as you can because good UGL sources go bad in a split second fancy labels or not.</p>
<p> My advice for taking advice from others , Ask the person giving it how many compounds they've run and for how long, ask the person how much bloodwork they've had, ask the person how many different brands they've run and how many purchases they've made. And if a person recommends a source how long they've been using them. A lot of guys make one purchase and because it goes smoothly they erndorse the hell out of that source. Talk to people who have made a lot of transactions.</p>
<p> </p>
That's definitely the way to go, especially in Australia W limited options

PedritoHID

Thanks to review sites like Muscle gurus finding a source that wont scam you is extremely easy. But just because they wont steal your hard earned money isn't enough to continue doing business with them. Must remember these are underground unlicensed manufacturers and some could be slapping stuff together in their kitchen. With that said this thread is gonna be for my tips and tips any of you other guys may have for choosing a high quality source:
  1. The most obvious way is to read the reviews and view source discussions. A source with mostly good reviews is probably not a bad option.
  2. Check and see how active the source is on forums. If hes active it means he will be more likely to answer questions quckly and be easily accessible.
  3. Check their product images. Do they have professional looking labels? do the oils look clean? vials have tops? sure labels don't guarantee quality gear but it shows how much effort and professionalism the source puts into their product.
  4. While we will NEVER truly know what conditions they are producing product in I like to look for sources that at least claim to have an actual lab.
  5. Type of oils used and solvent content. high solvent content is bad and shows either laziness or poor knowledge about brewing on sources part. ask source about their recipes and WHY? solvents are toxic and Test E for example can be made without any benzyl benzoate so WHy would a source slap in 20%??? solvents can make you feel sick and cause PIP. did I mention their toxic?
  6. Have others gotten bloods using this sources gear?
  7. Filtration methods........22 vs .45...........the latter doesn't filter all bacteria that can cause infections!!!!
  8. Give it a shot yourself. remember good quality made gear should NOT cripple you and cause severe PIP. do not be fooled by people who tell you otherwise. if your gear is quality there is no need to massage and do all the other PIP remedies people recommend. do NOT be fooled. If it cripples you throw the garbage out and find diff lab.

Yeah specially if they give it to you in a Ziploc, with a label from a house printer and when you inject it the PIP is something that you've never experienced before to the point of not being able to walk.

Don't ask me how I know 😣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-085047.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217-085047.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 4

Mikeyz206

Thanks to review sites like Muscle gurus finding a source that wont scam you is extremely easy. But just because they wont steal your hard earned money isn't enough to continue doing business with them. Must remember these are underground unlicensed manufacturers and some could be slapping stuff together in their kitchen. With that said this thread is gonna be for my tips and tips any of you other guys may have for choosing a high quality source:
  1. The most obvious way is to read the reviews and view source discussions. A source with mostly good reviews is probably not a bad option.
  2. Check and see how active the source is on forums. If hes active it means he will be more likely to answer questions quckly and be easily accessible.
  3. Check their product images. Do they have professional looking labels? do the oils look clean? vials have tops? sure labels don't guarantee quality gear but it shows how much effort and professionalism the source puts into their product.
  4. While we will NEVER truly know what conditions they are producing product in I like to look for sources that at least claim to have an actual lab.
  5. Type of oils used and solvent content. high solvent content is bad and shows either laziness or poor knowledge about brewing on sources part. ask source about their recipes and WHY? solvents are toxic and Test E for example can be made without any benzyl benzoate so WHy would a source slap in 20%??? solvents can make you feel sick and cause PIP. did I mention their toxic?
  6. Have others gotten bloods using this sources gear?
  7. Filtration methods........22 vs .45...........the latter doesn't filter all bacteria that can cause infections!!!!
  8. Give it a shot yourself. remember good quality made gear should NOT cripple you and cause severe PIP. do not be fooled by people who tell you otherwise. if your gear is quality there is no need to massage and do all the other PIP remedies people recommend. do NOT be fooled. If it cripples you throw the garbage out and find diff lab.
Very, very good information.

EMachine

I enjoyed reading all of your posts. There’s a lot of passionate people here who mean well and want to share their wisdom. We appreciate that at MG.

Just one small add on, if I may, and it’s the fact that we are all truly unknown to each other here. Anyone can claim to have taken this or that and make recommendations. I would say, take caution ⚠️, just because someone has a picture of a ripped body on their profile and claims to have used a certain product many times doesn’t mean shit. Do you know that for a fact? Use caution…do your research! I’ve seen many recommend 500 mg of test for a beginner! And that’s not a beginner’s dose, or Tren, or Dbol, anadrol, superbol, winny, or insulin, etc.

Just like the label on a vial. Spend sometime here, read the posts, feel the member out and let your intuition guide you. Research, study and learn as much as you can about different sources. Some of the best sources here are avid contributors to this forum. They genuinely have an interest in helping others and want to share their knowledge. After more than 20 years in this game, I, like most people, have gotten scammed before…and it had a very nicely designed logo, lot# number, etc. Also, buy yourself a roid kit ($100-$200) and test your products. My buddy almost died from a reputable or so we thought, company whose products were full of impurities and heavy metals, and some of its products, like primo, was faked with test Propionate. My buddy spent almost a month in the hospital after suffering a stroke. Please know your source and don’t be fulled by appearances. They can. E deceiving.

EMachine

I enjoyed reading all of your posts. There’s a lot of passionate people here who mean well and want to share their wisdom. We appreciate that at MG.

Just one small add on, if I may, and it’s the fact that we are all truly unknown to each other here. Anyone can claim to have taken this or that and make recommendations. I would say, take caution ⚠️, just because someone has a picture of a ripped body on their profile and claims to have used a certain product many times doesn’t mean shit. Do you know that for a fact? Use caution…do your research! I’ve seen many recommend 500 mg of test for a beginner! And that’s not a beginner’s dose, or Tren, or Dbol, anadrol, superbol, winny, or insulin, etc.

Just like the label on a vial. Spend sometime here, read the posts, feel the member out and let your intuition guide you. Research, study and learn as much as you can about different sources. Some of the best sources here are avid contributors to this forum. They genuinely have an interest in helping others and want to share their knowledge. After more than 20 years in this game, I, like most people, have gotten scammed before…and it had a very nicely designed logo, lot# number, etc. Also, buy yourself a roid kit ($100-$200) and test your products. My buddy almost died from a reputable or so we thought, company whose products were full of impurities and heavy metals, and some of its products, like primo, was faked with test Propionate. My buddy spent almost a month in the hospital after suffering a stroke. Please know your source and don’t be fulled by appearances. They can. E deceiving.
The source does not advertise on this site. Just to be clear!!!

EMachine

Dude, get the F#€k out of here!! You come to the wrong forum!!! Did you guys see this shit???
Moderators, Siegmund/Dolf, and others:

This Winkmegankish, piece of shit, should be banned!!! Please do something about this! I love the forum and members, but I won’t stay any longer if this guy continues to be allowed to post the sell of recreational drugs!!! This will attract all kinds of red flags…unwanted attention, if you know what I mean, putting us all in delicate situations. It may even violate the rules that have set in place.

He’s posted already twice, immediate following my posts, and I want to make clear to everyone that I don’t know this guy!!! I don’t sell drugs and/or steroids, for that matter, and don’t do recreational drugs or even alcohol.

He should not be allowed to post/advertise the sell of recreational drugs or be part of this community!
This will bring unwanted attention to everyone (members), especially, this site and sources. Please monitor this closely and ban this drug dealer. Other sites/forums have gotten shutdown for less!!!

PedritoHID

Moderators, Siegmund/Dolf, and others:

This Winkmegankish, piece of shit, should be banned!!! Please do something about this! I love the forum and members, but I won’t stay any longer if this guy continues to be allowed to post the sell of recreational drugs!!! This will attract all kinds of red flags…unwanted attention, if you know what I mean, putting us all in delicate situations. It may even violate the rules that have set in place.

He’s posted already twice, immediate following my posts, and I want to make clear to everyone that I don’t know this guy!!! I don’t sell drugs and/or steroids, for that matter, and don’t do recreational drugs or even alcohol.

He should not be allowed to post/advertise the sell of recreational drugs or be part of this community!
This will bring unwanted attention to everyone (members), especially, this site and sources. Please monitor this closely and ban this drug dealer. Other sites/forums have gotten shutdown for less!!!
I agree with you, how many mods do we have on a daily basis? I think we need more, I've seen now a couple of people posting that kind of shit

seymour

Thank you! His post was deleted! Hopefully, he was removed from the site!!!
The turd EMachine is talking about has posted I think twice over the last few weeks.

I'm convinced they are legit though because I asked...and...they DO sell feet pics if you're interested LMFAO 🤣

PedritoHID

The turd EMachine is talking about has posted I think twice over the last few weeks.

I'm convinced they are legit though because I asked...and...they DO sell feet pics if you're interested LMFAO 🤣
Feet pics????... how did I let that opportunity slipped away...