Clen, Cytomel, Anavar, or just more cardio 😂

HulkSmashShan

In all seriousness fellas what is your opinion as to burn that ugly body fat off and get that harder look going? Please state some of your experiences personally with any of the stated supps. Whether it be with one or all of them. Keep it pushing guys and have a great day!

suppsforlife

"Clen, Cytomel, Anavar, AND just more cardio 😂"​

you can actually go for all of them stacked.
Is hard to say which is better taken in consideration that they are all so different.
Clenbuterol - burns fat through increased metabolism and body temperature (not helping with muscle gains)
Cytomel - burns fat through increased T3 levels (might actually burn gains as well)
Anavar - burns fat through increased hormone levels (great for retaining and even growing muscles)

HGH.to

Clen and Anavar are generally doing great when stacked. as Supps said - Cytomel can be stacked too, but better stack it only if you've been dieting (low calories) for a long time now. Winstrl is another great option. Trenbolone burns fat too. Low dosage of Test to keep it high.
and more cardio in all cases!

BiggyBill

And dont forget about consistency! You can’t gain fat within weeks, same as you can’t lose it within weeks!

MONSTRO

In all seriousness fellas what is your opinion as to burn that ugly body fat off and get that harder look going? Please state some of your experiences personally with any of the stated supps. Whether it be with one or all of them. Keep it pushing guys and have a great day!
Always begin with diet , then cardio and only when you cant lose more introduce fat burners . If you use all guns in beginning you have nothing to use after . Start with t3 and anavar then add clenbuterol

HulkSmashShan

T3 is also recommended to add only after months of dieting. So anavar alone could be enough as first time
That is what I am about to try the anavar alone. I believe the Sustanon is making me retain quite a bit of water. I have puffy face from it 😃🙈

HulkSmashShan

Have you tried adding anti estrogens?
anavar with a low dose of test almost always works best
No Bill I have not vi was going to include anti estrogens in my PCT. Can you recommend one that would be safe to run with cycle? I honestly will probably always run test even if at a low dose

HulkSmashShan

Also what I meant by the statement of anavar alone was that I am running anavar ad not T3 or clen stacked with it. I will be running anavar with ten a drostanolone , test cyp

BiggyBill

No Bill I have not vi was going to include anti estrogens in my PCT. Can you recommend one that would be safe to run with cycle? I honestly will probably always run test even if at a low dose
During PCT you need SERMs like Clomid and Nolvadex
During cycle you need AI like Arimidex (0.5mg eod and adjust dosage later) or Aromasin 12.5 mg eod and adjust dosage later). With AI during use of Sustanon water retention and puffy face is very likely to disappear.
Also what I meant by the statement of anavar alone was that I am running anavar ad not T3 or clen stacked with it. I will be running anavar with ten a drostanolone , test cyp
Sounds good. Then after dieting for a while, you can add fat loss compounds.

AlexSiks

I did clen and anavar with low dose winstrol and that was the closest to 6% body fat I got to but I also did something I call hiit/cardio lifting(literally did german volume training, compound movement circuits, strongman carry exercises from farmers walks to barbell carry for long distances). And I did this stuff on top of my normal routine and tried to keep diet on point. So after 2 weeks into this I cut out the clen and upped the anavar. I literally couldn’t sleep good on clen to save my life. Would have to take benadryl
At high doses to knock out. Was annoying. My fat still dropped but not as fast but boy did I feel loss better after cutting out clen but it took 3 days for me to feel normal again and about 4 to start sleeping deep again

HulkSmashShan

I did clen and anavar with low dose winstrol and that was the closest to 6% body fat I got to but I also did something I call hiit/cardio lifting(literally did german volume training, compound movement circuits, strongman carry exercises from farmers walks to barbell carry for long distances). And I did this stuff on top of my normal routine and tried to keep diet on point. So after 2 weeks into this I cut out the clen and upped the anavar. I literally couldn’t sleep good on clen to save my life. Would have to take benadryl
At high doses to knock out. Was annoying. My fat still dropped but not as fast but boy did I feel loss better after cutting out clen but it took 3 days for me to feel normal again and about 4 to start sleeping deep again
I'm on week one of anavar and clen. I find your story strikingly similar to my old life. I am by nature an insomniac and I used to have to take handFulls of benadryl to basically get drunk and passout. Now on tren I sleep like a rock. The clen hasn't even slowed it down so I am really loving it.

BiggyBill

yeap, Clenbuterol is likely to get your sleep quality down. I found out that using it the first thing in the morning and working out really hard would help me get a better sleep at night. and yeah, I reduced caffeine from 3 cups a day to only one (drinking it same time with Clen).

AlexSiks

I'm on week one of anavar and clen. I find your story strikingly similar to my old life. I am by nature an insomniac and I used to have to take handFulls of benadryl to basically get drunk and passout. Now on tren I sleep like a rock. The clen hasn't even slowed it down so I am really loving it.
Tren helps you sleep ? I never experimented with it and have no idea of any research But is that a common thing ?

MONSTRO

yeap, Clenbuterol is likely to get your sleep quality down. I found out that using it the first thing in the morning and working out really hard would help me get a better sleep at night. and yeah, I reduced caffeine from 3 cups a day to only one (drinking it same time with Clen).
But is use all my dosage of clen fasted in the morning to not get trouble sleeping