Clen, Cytomel, Anavar, or just more cardio 😂

HulkSmashShan

Tren helps you sleep ? I never experimented with it and have no idea of any research But is that a common thing ?
It is very uncommon from what I have read however from what I understand it helps the recovery process really well. Sleep is part of the recovery process so I just figured maybe that was it. Also you have to consider my past ten years and how I fucked my body up using illegal drugs in my blood daily. I am not a good example for anyone to follow. Unless you are wanting to get clean or are an ex addict yourself. Keep it pushing!

AlexSiks

It is very uncommon from what I have read however from what I understand it helps the recovery process really well. Sleep is part of the recovery process so I just figured maybe that was it. Also you have to consider my past ten years and how I fucked my body up using illegal drugs in my blood daily. I am not a good example for anyone to follow. Unless you are wanting to get clean or are an ex addict yourself. Keep it pushing!
Well I got lupus pretty bad so my body is messed up anyway. Got no worries considering I was told I wouldn’t live a
Full life anyway since it spread to my organs

Welderman

Yeah, lupus is very rough. Usually hits women in late 20's early 30's. Autoimmune disease. Not nearly as common in men. You hang in there buddy.