Clen question

dohcsvt

In an effort to remove some fat post bulking, am using Clen. I did a Clen cycle about 2 months ago, and got up to 100mcg a day, but never FELT any effects. I thought I had received some bum gear? However, I am running a second cycle now and am up to 120 mcg a day and again I feel nothing. No heart racing, no cramps nothing. I am afraid to take it any higher. Hasnonyone else experienced this with Clen?

HGH.to

Clen is working on some receptors that get "burned" along the way.
However, the same receptors are getting "burned" if you use other compounds. Have you ever used some stimulants before? drug abuse?
moreover... it's pretty obvious that clen should go with diet and workout, I guess you know it.
what brand of clen you got?

dohcsvt

Thanks for the response. No previous stimulant use only test-e. I bought what I considered a reputable brand, Beligas.

HGH.to

yeah Beligas is indeed reputable. strange it simply doesn't work. not even sure what it could be from... maybe try switching brands? I honestly don't see why it should make a difference but you never know

Rand

Good call on not increasing the dose, its either under-dosed or not clen ;)
Change the lab man

dohcsvt

yeah Beligas is indeed reputable. strange it simply doesn't work. not even sure what it could be from... maybe try switching brands? I honestly don't see why it should make a difference but you never know
I will tell you, I was running 250 test-e from Odin and it was great!!! I had to switch to Beligas due to availability and the pain at injection was so bad I ended my cycle early.
Good call on not increasing the dose, its either under-dosed or not clen ;)
Change the lab man
Also, I take 80mcg at 0430 and 40 at 1100. Maybe splitting it up is the reason? Do you think I should try the whole dose at one time?

suppsforlife

Also, I take 80mcg at 0430 and 40 at 1100. Maybe splitting it up is the reason? Do you think I should try the whole dose at one time?
shouldn't make a difference, but considering that you don't feel it working, could give it a try. use on empty stomach.

shannon11

No way you're on 120mcg ED and don't feel any sides. Clen is not reactive to fats like some peptides or other stuff, so the timing, before or after meal, on an empty stomach or no, does not matter that much. 99% it's not really Beligas and it's bunk or your tolerance is now THAT strong.

HGH.to

yep.. unfortunately some people have really strong tolerate to Clen assuming it's not bunk Beligas.

dohcsvt

No way you're on 120mcg ED and don't feel any sides. Clen is not reactive to fats like some peptides or other stuff, so the timing, before or after meal, on an empty stomach or no, does not matter that much. 99% it's not really Beligas and it's bunk or your tolerance is now THAT strong.
I used the scratch and sniff (lol) verification and my Clen is actually from Beligas… per their verification method🤷‍♂️