Clen & T3

blastthru23

If u run a deep caloric deficit, after 2 or 3 weeks, a refeed will likely be needed to reset both leptin and insulin receptors. When done properly, a refeed takes 3 days. Say your target carb intake is 750g. Day 1, eat 250, day 2 300, day 3 150, then return to your carb cycling plan. Notice how the last day is at your high carb day. Do 150 the next and proceed. 

Blacklabeldc10

ahh i see thanks man I'm gonna 150,100,50-70 like you recommended bc its pretty close to my intake now and i think i can reap some benefits from those numbers.

Blacklabeldc10

I'm on week 6 man progress is coming very vascular. top 4 abs are really coming in as well as obliques. strength is through the roof hit 365 on the bench monday 585 on squat Saturday and pulled 605 on deads last night. i bumped my tren to 75 ed 750 test and 300 deca with no sides but strength and tren sweats. I gave blood 2 weeks ago and already made another appointment first of march.

SemperFi

It can do way more than that. Have some lab work done at some point and also keep a close eye on any adverse sides. Don't want you lactating or wearing a manzzer. ;)

SEMPER FI

Blacklabeldc10

haha yeah I will get some labs done and I'm extremely ocd so I'm constantly assessing myself like checking my pecs for knots and what not. but thanks for caring man. i appreciate it and i will keep an eye out for sure.

BobbyO190

Good luck Black. Your young and not too bad on BF now. I bet you can do it all more naturally but I hope you come back and share what you decided to do and how it worked for you. I look forward to learning form you over time!

For what it's worth I have a friend about your age that did miracles with diet, exercise and Winny. 

I personally am scared of Winny at my age for joint pain but it might be worth looking into for you as a safer option to Clen but other guys know a lot more than me on these things.

Good luck!!

Blacklabeldc10

Thanks bobby i appreciate the words of encouragement. i actually have some winny and thought about throwing it in towards the end of my cycle for 4 weeks to clean up some.

BobbyO190

HA! youth!    The stage where we believe nothing can harm us permanently. I can't truly judge cause I lived my life that way and I love my life.

However do make sure of things before 'throwing' things into the mix. Not in an overly judgey way but I have known guys that used poor combination or who took enough of something to cause the harm but not enough to cause the benefit.

Make sure Winny mixes well with what you have and that you have enough to make it worth trying. After that go for it and kick some ass big guy. Just be wise...and for the record you do a GREAT JOB of learning first in my opinion. Just wish I knew more to be of greater help.

Keep listening to SF, Strong, Blast and Dolf on compounds and combinations and you will be fine!

Have a great day my friend. and Happy Valentines Day HAHAHA!

Blacklabeldc10

Oh yeah man no worries. I’ll only do what agrees with my body. I’m young but know I’m not invincibl. My goals is to look good, feel good and be healthy. if Something changes and doesn’t agree with me I’ll drop it out of my cycle. Thanks all for your input.

Dolf

Running deca; clen nor t3 is something I'd add to the mix since deca is a straight up bulking compound.

I've never fucked with t3 due to the fact I didn't want to shut my thyroid down temporarily. I have cycled clen and it has always been with a tren, var, and mast cycle. Clen does give me muscle pumps in my upper back once I get into the 100 to 120mcg per day range, but they are mostly relieved with supplementation of taurine, potassium, and magnesium. 

blastthru23

Consider posting up your cycle in the cycle logs. Would love to follow you, and you'll get a shit ton of support along the way. Its one of the best features here at MG, take advantage of it; its priceless :)