Clenbuterol

Rtrwade90

Just bought some clenbuterol. Got to cut some pounds. Im new to this scene. Any advice that would help with this simple cycle? Maybe one day i can start with heavier stuff. Thanks for any help. My diet is fairly clean and I'm starting back to the gym after 2 months off due to work.

HGH.to

Do you have any blood or heart related issues? anxiety? blood pressure? Clen is powerful stuff so you need to be careful with it. Generally you start slow and slowly increase the dosage

Rtrwade90

No issues. It's tablet form so start with half tablets to test tolerance? Also take every other day or what type of cycle?

HGH.to

You start with 20 mcg/day and use them daily. i recommend once a day in the morning right before waking up.
after a week of 20 mcg/day, increase to 40 mcg/day for another week then stop the use for two weeks. Start again with 40 mcg/day for a week and increase to 60 mcg/day for another week. again off for 2 weeks. Start with 60 mcg/day for a week and increase to 80 mcg/day for another week.
looks like this:
Weeks/dosage
1:20 mcg
2:40 mcg
3-4 off
5:40 mcg
6: 60 mcg
7-8 off
9:60 mcg
10:80 mcg
don't increase and even might reduce if you get side effects that you can't tolerate.
this is just an example of cycle among many others.

Rtrwade90

I was tracking lol. I had another question, sorry. I know it makes your body rid of excess water weight. So should I cut back on water intake or up it to help maintain side effects and dehydration?

suppsforlife

So should I cut back on water intake or up it
do not ever attempt cut back water intake while on Clenbuterol. you should actually increase it!
Also how long until it kicks into your system? IE how long before working out to take it. Thanks again
generally it doesn't take too long until you start to see its benefits of it. as in terms of "feeling it work" - you're likely to feel it almost immediately after the first pill