clenbuterol

alquartermain

yeah its fake... anyone who has taken real clen knows u feel it RIGHT AWAY....and it can go bad if u dose it to high... anything over 40mcg i get tremors

alquartermain

yeah its fake... anyone who has taken real clen knows u feel it RIGHT AWAY....and it can go bad if u dose it to high... anything over 40mcg i get tremors

Pankration

...diet comes first. 17% is not bad,  if you're heart is set on using Clen then I say try it.  I have used Clen twice with horrible outcome.  I'm a drug addict and Clen fucks me up worst than opioid withdrawal.  First time I used Clen at 20mics I could NOT concentrate or do anything other than shake and sweat.  Second time at 10mics  tapering up t'was the same.  I now use that eca with great success.  I say use the Clen but start small then build up.  If it's more than you can handle then try something that will work for you. The only way I've gotten to know my body is by trial and error.  Good luck man,  remember to let us know your experience because you are not the only one who's going through this. 

Outlawthing

Yeah Clen sides for me a

crippling I will not use any more  when you say Eca stack worked well how well my friend 

Igor85

Thanks man! I am not on 17% I am on 19% (well 18.5 today )

Of course diet comes first! 

I am on 70 carbs / 250 prot / 60 fats for 6 days and 7th day loading some carbs (around 300) .

AND working out in the gym with a proper plan.

Igor85

Good news :) 

I took today 100mcg clen + 25mcg l thyroxine (T4) and had the shakes :)

finally i know what yo are guys talking about :)

i guess it is personal and my body just need bigger dose to actually feel it ...

Pankration

I did almost a full month of ECA March 2014 with a starting weight of 192lbs around 13-14% BF and lost 12.8lbs. I did not measure my BF at the end because I injured my ankle during MMA practice and was completely out for 3 weeks. During those 3 weeks I lost about 6lbs of muscle.  I didn't get fatter but I wasn't able to workout, eat proper, and the meds made me lazy but during that month I was able to go from slightly seeing my abs to being able to run my pinky finger through my upper and lower abs. I have good obliques from training but I had a small amount of fat on just the left and right sides around where the belt went, after the injury I noticed that my belt went down 2 notches.  I had no jitters, loss of appetite, or insomnia.  I have used ephedrine by itself before and I did get nauseous and jitters. 

Igor85

Well I hear you bro.

I don't know, since I've been stuck for a long time with 99 kgs after dropped to the 99 from 133...that's the only thing that might help .

The diet is correct,  the training routine and cardio is completely fine, I am the guy that like to know everything so I've been researching the nutrition and the workouts very well.  Not saying that I'm a professor  (far far away :) )but I do know , that's for sure. 

Even at my 19 after 36% bf that I had half a year ago, I still don't like what I see in the mirror and to change that drastically I suppose there is no other way beside pharma...

flipper

I personally really like clen, especially combined with T3. Obviously when using T3 its important to use some test to retain muscle mass.

I run clen 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off with T3 straight through. First week of clen at 40mcg, then up to 80mcg for the second week. T3 at a constant 50mcg.

Nice clean diet is the key, eat under maintenance calories and you will lose fat anyway, this just helps speed the process up. Just watch out for rebound when dropping the T3 tho, slowly build cals back up after finishing the T3 over 2 to 3 weeks.

I do sometimes run clen on its own also when im not on cycle. Just be careful with it, avoid alcohol and you should be good.

Hope that helps.

Igor85

Thanks guys!

A new questions :)

will it be enough to stop taking clen and t4. 2 days before a blood test in order to get an accurate results?

and, I've been taking clen and t4 (l thyroxine ) for 12 days now, if ill stop from tomorrow and then after 2 weeks will run it again, can i run it with l thyroxine again, or just by itself? 

Blahblah

When mixing Clen with DMSO, are you grinding pills to powder and mixing or using a liquid research chem?

Thinking about giving it a shot. I've got a bottle laying around here and DMSO is pretty cheap.

Kfizzle

Was talking about grinding the pill up but I don't see why the liquid wouldn't work as well. Let us know how it goes I'm interested to hear about it. 

Blahblah

So you would recommend rubbing it in fatty areas such as the mid-section for better absorption directly into the fat cells?

I'm very curious about all of this. Maybe someone can link the thread/article that discusses it in detail.

Blahblah

Emptied a bottle of liquid clen (200mcg/ml x 60ml) into a jar of dmso (16oz) tonight. Mixed it up and I'll give it a shot tomorrow. I didn't want to chance a sleepless night taking it so late in the evening. 

SenseiMiagi

I was always under the impression that DMSO absorbtion rates are not very high...maybe 60%ish?  This is why it is rarely used, and test cremes are somewhat inneffective and sporadic.  It is an old assumption that was discussed years ago, so things may have changed.

Dolf

Holy shit brother! You should have mixed it in individual 1 application batches so you know exactly how much clen you're using.