Clomid - Blurred vision

tihblar

Hello! I'm currently doing PCT after test only cycle and I'm at the end of the clomid usage. But I noticed that my vision is blurred at some moments and I don't see any other reason than the clomid itself. Today was the last day I have to take it and my answer is: After I stop using it, will my vision get better?

tihblar

At some point, I don't have the same blurred vision but still it's not fixed at 100%. Is there anything I can do about it?

HGH.to

Clomid's blurred vision goes aways in vast majority of people experiencing this issue almost immediately after it disappears. you dropped it and it's still there? are you sure it's from clomid then? anything else that you use?

tihblar

Update: It's gone. For next PCTs I'll try to recover only from hcg and food supplies, even tho clomid worked very well. But this side effect is not worth it.

Happy Holidays!

JesseTX

Update: It's gone. For next PCTs I'll try to recover only from hcg and food supplies, even tho clomid worked very well. But this side effect is not worth it.

Happy Holidays!
You should still use the clomid...maybe a milder dose.
But keep check on bloodwork.

JesseTX

You can still see properly with nova. Less sides from what I read.
Can you share the source?
I'm into learning about these things and haven't seen a lot on Nolvadex.
I mostly see mention of Clomid being used sometimes by itself.
Hell I was reading up on Anadrol and the source mentioned the use of a SERM while taking Adrol, and pointed at Clomid being the opted choice.

Aussie

Can you share the source?
I'm into learning about these things and haven't seen a lot on Nolvadex.
I mostly see mention of Clomid being used sometimes by itself.
Hell I was reading up on Anadrol and the source mentioned the use of a SERM while taking Adrol, and pointed at Clomid being the opted choice.
All I have is the copy and paste I was found.
I was told the best thing to have on hand when on blast is Nova. When PCT after a tren cycle just do this

I can’t remember where the article is that explains about the difference and nova being best.

People don’t say have clomid on hand incase if gyno. I have seen articles that say you should use both plus HCG

PCT

Nolvadex

This SERM drug has a common brand name known as Tamoxifen and it is used to block estrogen in the body particularly in the breast region due to the fact that this drug was designed to treat breast cancer in females. It also helps reduce the effect of gynecomastia. Nolvadex is also used during Post-Cycle Therapy to block estrogen just like Clomid. It also helps to stimulate the production of Testosterone to get them back to their normal level.

Benefits of Nolvadex

• It is used to reduce the effects of gynecomastia.
  • Balance the natural hormonal workings in the body.
  • Inhibit the production of estrogen in the body.
  • Enhances the production of natural testosterone in the body.
  • Improves the levels of cholesterol in the body.
Nolvadex Side Effects

• Stomach ache
  • Nausea
  • Constipation
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Headaches
  • Skin irritation
  • Libido loss
  • Constipation

When to take Nolvadex

If you want to use Nolvadex as PCT supplement, it is advisable that you start the dosage cycle about two weeks after finishing a steroid cycle. This will provide your body sufficient time to get rid of the synthetic version of testosterone associated with steroid use.

Nolvadex Dosage

The proper Nolvadex dosage should be 40mg per day for the first two weeks, then 20mg per day for the next two weeks, and then 10mg per day for the remaining couple of weeks.