Combining Long and Short Esters in a cycle

Big Nasty

All,

I continually try to educate myself as much as possible on the many different cycles and their effects. One trend or best practice I see is that many run either short esters together such as Test P, NPP, Mast P, or long esters together such as Test E and EQ. 

My question is:

1. Can you run long and short esters together such as Test E and NPP?

2. Would the gains/results be better with Test P and NPP opposed to Test E and NPP? 

3. At the end of the day, are the results of either methodology drastically different via more size, strength, vascularity, hardness, BF % loss???  

Im simply not sure because I've seen the proponents who state "test is test" and the ester is the only difference but the results are the same. Others believe short esters work better together and keep your test levels more stable. That said, could long esters be taken more frequently such as 2 to 3 times weekly opposed to 1 time weekly which would nearly be the same as short esters in order to keep test levels stable.

I ask this question because in my TRT regimen I have a small stock pile of Test C pharma grade stored up but for all of my future planning cycles I want to add short esters such as NPP, Tren A, Mast P,  etc.  I want to keep my use of pharma grade Test C as the test base since I will always have some on hand for a cycle. I have no issues adding Test P or Sus as the base for Test, but being that I have ample Test C on hand Im trying to plan the best cycles possible for the future and not waste any of the products, time, and effort. Ultimately same as everyone I want to get the best bang for my buck and maximize cycle results. 

Hope I made sense in all my thoughts. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Ermahgerd

You could run the test cyp with a test prop kick for the first 4 weeks if you are using short esters as well. Otherwise, if I was just running test c I would start the short esters around week 4 so your test levels have time to build up.

Then you could just taper with the short esters for the last 4 Weeks before pct. just make sure some test prop is in there as well lol

Ermahgerd

Mass I usually just stick with high doses test e (750-1000mg) while pulsing 100mg anadrol 2 weeks on/2 weeks off throughout the cycle.

Cutting I like primo, mast, var, maybe low dose Tren every so often. i don't run all these at once lol but I think primo/var is my favorite combo. Or 1-test cyp (DHB), but finding a legit source for that is damn near impossible. I might know one who will have it soon....

swolesam

v Interesting topic. Thanks for starting the thread BNasty. 

Brother Erm- you're prob used to it by now seeing me squeezing your brain on topics LOL... oh well, hold on to your seat its about to happen again.

Primabolan - What dosage is this compound effective, and whats the best compound to stack it with? Like Test base, Primabolan, and Var? Or T base, NPP, and Primo ? whats your experience with it. Not too many guys have experience with Primo because i think people just gave up on it since its HARD to get pure/quality and not faked.

On another topic - what you think about xxxxxx Primabolan ? Xxxxxx been stepping up their game lately, my Labmaxs has been passing with flying colors, but havent tried x Primo, what you think? Unfortunately it has not been tested yet by AnabolicLab at https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/steroid-name/methenolone-enanthate/ 

Dolf

Agreed +2 ermahgerd.

another reason most run shorts with shorts and longs with longs is the bloat. Long esters of course carry more bloating, and most who run short esters are looking for cleaner less bloated gains. Bloat can be kept at a minimum with a clean low sodium diet, and using an ai.

Ermahgerd

No worries swole I enjoy trying to help the best I can. I like my primo doses high (800-1000mg) for 18-20 weeks. Test E is kept low, about 300mg per week. But I might kickstart with 100mg test P EOD for the first 4 weeks if I'm feeling impatient lol.

Another way I've kickstarted a primo cycle is just using injectable or oral primo ace. But the injectable can get painful as far as pip so I don't go above 50mg per day and I usually cut it with some GSO. But oral primo is great in my opinion. I've run 150-200mg per day for the first 6 weeks and was very impressed. If it wasn't so damn expensive it would probably be the only oral I use.

And then sometimes I'll add some var for the last 6 weeks of the primo cycle, which will really give you a great polished look if your diet and training are on point.

Not sure about the lab you mentioned since it was censored but if we are allowed to talk about it in private just hit me up bro :)

Big Nasty

for the clarification. That said, if I do one long ester and one short ester say Test C and NPP, so long as my diet is on point (low sodium) and using an ai if needed I could keep the bloat in check. May even add Tbol or Dbol for 4/6 weeks in the middle so long as I see leaner gains/little bloat on the front end with Test C and NPP. 

Big Nasty

I love all the positive feedback on Primo as well and very curious, but Im a cheap bastard which is why I may never do HGH or Primo because there are so many choices that are less costly and produce same/similar results so long as diet is on point. Although in contrast to what I just stated, the feedback on Primo is great, Ive read many articles and folks who use it regularly and claim slower but more keepable lean gains with very little to no side effects. Truly sounds like the perfect AAS to stack with a Test base if one could afford it regularly and the ability to get true Primo. 

Ermahgerd

I hear ya bro, the cost is crazy for a legit run. But if you get real primo its totally worth it. It's all I would run if I could afford it lol. Nothing has even come close to transforming my physique like primo

swolesam

oh i thought it was limited to just the sources since its considered "promoting" the source. I figured the labs are ok to mention. Whats the rationale of prohibiting lab discussions?

Ermahgerd

I think it's to keep reps or shills from pushing sources out in the open for others. More or less protecting people from possibly getting scammed. I think that stuff is better discussed in private anyways :)

I could be totally wrong but that's my rationale 

Dolf

The labs rule is relatively new. A year or so old. Ermahgerd is right on the money. Plus most domestics name and lab brand are the same and people were using that as a loophole to talk in open forum.

Big Nasty

Wow. Thats intertesting and good to hear. Most or many say that Tren is their game changer or the top of the food chain when it comes to overall results. Guess I will have to save up in the future and add  a large Primo run. I like the idea of keeping the test low and really kick the primo high and heavy dosed. Being that the sides are said to be so mild and running this for 20 weeks sounds fantastic. I wonder if longer length cycles promote keeping gains longer because the results were attained at a slower and more steady rate.  Thanks for the feedback. 

Ermahgerd

The longer you run primo the better it gets. Tren did have an amazing effect on me as well. Everything happens faster with tren. But if I looked at my body after a 10 week tren cycle compared to a 20 week primo cycle, primo wins for me all day. Gains are slow and steady and I swear they just feel more permanent. But that's just me, only way is to try for yourself and compare.

Plus I had like literally zero side effects on primo, and I tolerate Tren sides fairly well but still don't like them.

Now if i could get my hands on some 1-test cyp (DHB), then we're in business lol. Best of both worlds for me, Tren like strength and primo physique changes with hardly any sides.