Comment bout that other site

Gainz n whoever else tried to warn me bout that other steroid site -
Those guys r straight punks and i uhh guess i had to find out for myself what yall saud bout them really bein fukkin prix to new people there.
Man they wanna argue with shit that is kind of irrellevant i dont know i kinda lost My train of thought with that.
I only made new account here to tell u that yeah u were right

Gainz.

Haha... yup... I hate that so many people in this hobby are toxic cunts.
They think they know everything... and only want to tear people down.
You can really tell how unhappy people are in their day to day lives.
To sit on the Internet and just be hateful... must be a sad lonely existence.
Maybe why I'm always in such a good mood... laughing and joking... always so helpful.
My life is... fuckin awesome!
I got laid 3 times this week and 2 BJ's... and it's only Wednesday!!
I don't have enough energy or anything to be mad about... so going online and being a dick to total strangers who are only looking to better themselves... yeah... not really on my to do list.
I want everyone to be doing as well as I am.
I want everyone getting their dicks sucked... even if I have to do the sucking 🤣😂🤣

wait… b chance your not on that underground body build site and were u one f the ones that were on there today saying stuff to me?
its just your answer is peculiar……

Gainz.

wait… b chance your not on that underground body build site and were u one f the ones that were on there today saying stuff to me?
its just your answer is peculiar……

Haha what?
How does my current post relate to people being dicks?
And no... this is the only forum I'm a part of. I'm part of 3 Facebook groups related to bodybuilding, gear, peptides-SARMs. But you can clearly see who I am on them. I post the same pictures on my Facebook as I do here... just don't blur my face.
I want no part in that toxicity man... it's just not in my nature to go online and tear people down.
And I damn sure wouldn't be nice to you here and be a dick to you somewhere else... I'm many things... but 2 faced is not one of them!

Maybe why I'm always in such a good mood... laughing and joking... always so helpful.
I don't have enough energy or anything to be mad about... so going online and being a dick to total strangers who are only looking to better themselves... yeah... not really on my to do list.
I want everyone getting their dicks sucked... even if I have to do the sucking 🤣😂🤣
I put on that other site my numbers ya know and i even said the body scan told me this - it had said i was just under ten body fat and i sent a pic of me n immediately i got someone bangin on me saying “ theres no wayim anywhere near ten bodyfat”, and imnot carin what the number is i quoted what thein body scan shit says n thats all ittook. Its like they were just waitin for someone to attack.
I explained that iweighed 247 lbs n was on methadone u know- so i have lotta that loose skin that i cant burn off or do anything with n they were like ‘no thats not what were seein’.
Ill say this people pike that r the reason people like me get arrested for assault n go right back to prison.

Ur buddy lee is on wY to muchgear lol!
He sweats fukkin theoils that the gearis based in lol.
Hes a monster but i would liketo ask- ould he get same results with aittle less??
Seemsredundant to b on two diff trens but i dont know. His habit is a costly one for sure.
I feel exactlysame sentiment though- people treat u a lildifferent when urclearly
Jacked n ripped. It does feel good

I thought i was in decent shape till i ran across the lee super human guys pics today.
Fukk him!
Respect though- but stillfukkhim lmao!

I jus read that i agree w everyone should b gettin their brains blown out it mus b Nice.
havent even touched a woman since 2020!!
been tryin to meet women - been tryin to jus make friends , i have completely lost allmg looks iused b decent lookin guy before drugs n shit.
so i know thats a big part of it, women like the pretty boy type from what im seein now n im def not that.

Hey gainz did u say balkan pharmaceuticals for gear?
U gave me a plug few days back but i lost all that when i deleted my account n went tk that other site i was tellin u bout earle
I jus read that i agree w everyone should b gettin their brains blown out it mus b Nice.
havent even touched a woman since 2020!!
been tryin to meet women - been tryin to jus make friends , i have completely lost allmg looks iused b decent lookin guy before drugs n shit.
so i know thats a big part of it, women like the pretty boy type from what im seein now n im def not that.

Man im unable to figure this damn site out/ if u can send me that balkan plug u told me about or whoever it was id appreciate that.
Sorry bro, ill b out yall hair soon .
Ilm come back from time to time cuz col u guys r pretty cool - pretty funny so i like seein some of these ridiculous posts!
I swear ive said the same thing that superhuman guy in here said ‘ u know your gear is good when u have blood on your pillow case’ !!
Its so true though, see that kinda shit not everyine knows about that , thats awesome lol.
Alright then.

PedritoHID

I put on that other site my numbers ya know and i even said the body scan told me this - it had said i was just under ten body fat and i sent a pic of me n immediately i got someone bangin on me saying “ theres no wayim anywhere near ten bodyfat”, and imnot carin what the number is i quoted what thein body scan shit says n thats all ittook. Its like they were just waitin for someone to attack.
I explained that iweighed 247 lbs n was on methadone u know- so i have lotta that loose skin that i cant burn off or do anything with n they were like ‘no thats not what were seein’.
Ill say this people pike that r the reason people like me get arrested for assault n go right back to prison.
If you're 10% body fat in that picture, I'm 0% on mine.