Concern for interception of shipping

gainspete

I have been considering starting steroids for a few months now at this point, however do not know how to source someone in person. This being the case, I have explored the possibility of online sources, as highly recommended in forums. As a result, I am quite paranoid about being caught for steroid importation through this method. How do these companies ensure complete discretion that ensures that supplements will not be picked up by authorities, and furthermore convict me as the buyer of any crime. Of course, legislation varies country to country, although a broad description would still be very helpful, thankyou.

JackForr

First off - I know that if they get a package of steroids , they don't bother you except for sending a letter. is because you are not of their interest. those who sells are of their interest.
second - you can buy domestic. no customs. nobody can open your parcel. no risks. no paranoid.

gainspete

First off - I know that if they get a package of steroids , they don't bother you except for sending a letter. is because you are not of their interest. those who sells are of their interest.
second - you can buy domestic. no customs. nobody can open your parcel. no risks. no paranoid.
That is very settling for me, thank you both. However, I do live in Australia, which becomes difficult to source domestically. I'm sure with adequate research, I could find a source, however, is it really worth avoiding the risk of international sourcing anyway?

Rhino73

That is very settling for me, thank you both. However, I do live in Australia, which becomes difficult to source domestically. I'm sure with adequate research, I could find a source, however, is it really worth avoiding the risk of international sourcing anyway?
Hey mate,
If it helps, I’m also in Australia and just received my first delivery from a recommended source from musclegurus.
I have two more coming. That obviously doesn’t guarantee 100% success but they find a way.
So far so good anyway!

otfjoey300

In all my years I’ve never had one taken *knocks on wood* as I’m waiting for GH from turkey currently. But as it’s been said order from within your own country and I can almost guarantee you be okay. Unless packaging is shitty or it’s a sketchy looking circumstances. Again I’ve never had issues. But a word of advice, open sources are the most risky. Best off to find a private rep of a lab you like..

Rhino73

So, I know I was saying that everything had gone well with my first delivery to Australia.
Well my second delivery has been sitting in the same Australian city (according to tracking) for the last 16 days.
Does anyone know if this should be a concern and what might happen if customs have grabbed it.
Further to this, my third delivery arrived in the same Australian city today.
If customs have got the second delivery I’m guessing it’s fair to say that the third will also be nabbed.
I know most of you aren’t from this side of the world but any insures would be appreciated.

suppsforlife

If customs have got the second delivery I’m guessing it’s fair to say that the third will also be nabbed.
no, it's not.
if a package gets seized it doesn't mean others would get seized too.

Well my second delivery has been sitting in the same Australian city (according to tracking) for the last 16 days.
if it cleared customs, then it doesn't have anything to do with it.

Rhino73

no, it's not.
if a package gets seized it doesn't mean others would get seized too.

if it cleared customs, then it doesn't have anything to do with it.
Tracking status says “awaiting clearance inbound” and it’s been like that fo 17 days.
So it’s either in a long line or something is going on.

BiggyBill

Yeah, it does seems like seized. Nonetheless, other packages still doesn’t have anything to do with it.

Twizted

I had a 3d printed moon that was shipped from overseas sit at customs for like 28 days once. Seems like sometimes stuff will pass through quick and other times it will take ages.

Rhino73

Really frustrating. That shipment was the Anavar that I was maybe going to add to last six weeks of cycle. And now the test has landed in Australia as well but I’m worried that if the anavar was seized and my name / address was flagged then the test will go for sure, not to mention whatever fine / penalty I’ll get.
Meanwhile I have a cycle of Tren sitting in my drawer that got through no problems.
Need to find a source here

Welderman

Yeah that's very aggrevating. You do really need a domestic source. Canada and australia customs are just tough. I know of a few sources that won't even try to ship there

Welderman

Oh yeah supps, australia is a customs nightmare and because of that alot of the domestic sources are scammers. They know they are desperate to get gear and take advantage of it. Pussies.