Confused about 1 thing

CnPx

I want to do a small cycle just to get a slight increase in gains. I thought about it for a while but 1 thing I have always been confused about is I heard you got to counter to them to stop you getting to much estrogen.
How do I know what amounts are best because it's different for everyone. I obviously don't wanna end up with a pair of double Ds 😜

I only wanna use a small cycle as never used them before and I want to know how my body will react to it and get use to effects any everything. Then I mite consider doing another cycle in the future after a break.

In short. What's a good product for starters? What's the best way to counter that product?
How do I know how much to use to counter?
Is working out the correct amounts difficult?
What's the likely hood of getting a pair of huge jugs and a small peen? (Jk😂)

otfjoey300

Go do a fuck ton of reading. Look up starter cycles. Do you even lift right now? Do you have a solid foundation in training and nutrition? Or you just want a bigger set of arms and some extra pounds on the scale. If the latter is your situation, I’d completely advise against using anabolics

CnPx

Go do a fuck ton of reading. Look up starter cycles. Do you even lift right now? Do you have a solid foundation in training and nutrition? Or you just want a bigger set of arms and some extra pounds on the scale. If the latter is your situation, I’d completely advise against using anabolics
Yh I go to gym every other day (1 day rest 1 day training) and drink mass gainer with creatine. I did read a couple posts for starting but soon as it was talking about working out the correct amount to counter them, I didnt understand how you would know if your body wasnt reacting right to a dose you took. If that makes sense.

HGH.to

In short. What's a good product for starters? What's the best way to counter that product?
How do I know how much to use to counter?
Is working out the correct amounts difficult?
What's the likely hood of getting a pair of huge jugs and a small peen? (Jk😂)
testosterone is the best steroid for starters. if you have estrogenic issues, add anti estrogens (check arimidex or aromasin)
for estrogenic based issues, it depends on how you react. Check the high estrogen issues. read more about anti estrogens (arimidex or aromasin)
not really, for many, estrogenic issues are going away by taking half a tablet of each of these compounds only twice weekly.
that's highly individual.
I didnt understand how you would know if your body wasnt reacting right to a dose you took. If that makes sense.
check the side effects. estrogenic issues are common. but you may also get androgen related ones which are largely genetic.
But otfjoey is right, you have to do a lot of reading. Mainly, as a beginner, you would need to learn about Testosterone possible outcomes and anti estrogens
Hope it helps

CnPx

testosterone is the best steroid for starters. if you have estrogenic issues, add anti estrogens (check arimidex or aromasin)
for estrogenic based issues, it depends on how you react. Check the high estrogen issues. read more about anti estrogens (arimidex or aromasin)
not really, for many, estrogenic issues are going away by taking half a tablet of each of these compounds only twice weekly.
that's highly individual.

check the side effects. estrogenic issues are common. but you may also get androgen related ones which are largely genetic.
But otfjoey is right, you have to do a lot of reading. Mainly, as a beginner, you would need to learn about Testosterone possible outcomes and anti estrogens
Hope it helps
Awesome thank you. I will do a load of reading. I would have thought there would be allot of posts on this forum about all the information I need.

otfjoey300

Awesome thank you. I will do a load of reading. I would have thought there would be allot of posts on this forum about all the information I need.
There is a lot of info, I use mostly Canadian bodybuilding forums-also Steroid.com for most of my info on steroid profiles