Cottage Cheese for Bulking

rosoo

I am currently conducting research on bulking diets and have come across numerous suggestions to incorporate cottage cheese in the diet one or two times a day. I am curious about the health benefits of cottage cheese. Can you provide me with some information on whether cottage cheese is considered a healthy food?

M13 egg whites, 1 whole egg
1/2 cup cooked brown rice
1/2 cup sauteed spinach
1 slice whole grain bread
1 tablespoon almond butter
M21 medium apple
1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
1 tablespoon chia seeds
M34 oz grilled chicken breast
1/2 cup cooked quinoa
1/2 cup steamed broccoli
1 tablespoon olive oil
M41/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 scoop whey protein powder
1/2 cup mixed berries
M54 oz grilled salmon
1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
1/2 cup sauteed mushrooms
1 tablespoon avocado oil
M61/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
1/4 cup mixed nuts
1 small pear

HGH.to

I personally find cottage cheese extremely nutritional. it is high in protein and strengthens our skeletal system thanks to being rich in calcium and other properties too. But I doubt that anyone here would be able to tell you more than what you would find by researching about it on google?... But if you want personal experience and opinions - I find it perfect for bodybuilding. high protein, low fat, numerous nutrients, and health benefits. But as with anything, should go in moderation as it can cause water retention and bloating by eating way too much of it.

rosoo

cool... will try to get some as cottage cheese is a bit expensive in the country i am staying and other cheese on the other hand is slightly cheaper

will incorporate into my bulking diet and try it out :)

will just take moderately