Could Arimixyl cause wrist pain

jasonking92

Could Arimixyl cause wrist pain I currently take 500mg Test E, 300mg Decca, 200mg Tren E per week split Sun/Thu. I am having very little sides just a bit of insomnia (wake about 15 times a night just for a few min then nod back off) and the odd bit of acne and the normal higher body temp.  But recently I have been getting wrist aches that come and go through the day mainly on none workout days and normally for first few days of taking Arimixyl. I take half a tablet every 3 days or could it be the low dose of Tren E drying out my joints?

JARHEAD2

With the acne & wrist pain IMO pull bloods bro.... it may be e2 problems. Maybe not, but to know for certain. Is it swollen any? Also, Osteo Bi-flex triple strength & Tumeric Curcumin is great for joint care... another thought, e2 could be low Bro!! Both have same side effects most of the time. Again, bloods is the only way to know for sure.

blastthru23

The one thing that comes to mind is form when doing any variety of exercises. Check your wrists when training. Is the pain generally in the wrist? Or localized to one area? Both wrists, or one more than another? Does the pain occur when in flexion (hand up) or extension (hand down)?

jasonking92

It doesn't give me pain when I am doing exercises. The pain is in the left wrist and the pain is there with out wrist movement its no worse when I move my wrists and it comes and goes through out the day. I have recently been doing high cable curls and reverse easy bar curls.

jasonking92

Bloods are on my list to get done as soon as possible will update when done.  Osteo Bi-flex triple strength will get some from amazon cheers brother :)

JARHEAD2

Seems like an indicator that it's in the joints, but bloodwork is vital though. Tumeric is cheap on Amazon as well. 

blastthru23

Here's what im thinking: the wrist joint is a sliding/hinge joint and doesnt have much if ant synovial fluid, so the dry joint theory is unlikely. Second, with the reverse curls u are activating the extensors and radial-brachailia muscle. My thought is there may be an issue with the tendon which may be swollen though u cant see it like a sprained ankle etc. i would perhaps discontinue the reverse curls for a spell to see if the pain subsides. I really dont think its the gear or adex. A good massage therapist with nmt, or trigger point expeeience could be of great benefit. The peoblem could be coming even from the shoulder, but im thinking the BR muscle and its tendon.

Dolf

Two 19nors is not good brother.

Bloods are nedded, but it sounds like crashing e2. Acne and sore joints are two signs. Any other symtoms like peeing more than normal, able to get but unable to maintain an erection, or abdominal pressure.

blastthru23

It may too be more than the just the brachioradialis; all the muscles and their associated tendons will be active as stabilizers as well. While giving it a break, try some of the supplements Jar recommended. Keep in mind it may take a little while to heal :)

strong

All good advice here JK.. I take glucosamine chondroitin and I take Turmeric w/ Curcumin.  and we always have to figure out hand placement to be easier on the joints.

My concerns are more what Dolf said. The 2 19 Nors are no good. I hope you have a DA on hand such as Caber or Prami. (Most recommend Caber)  I just want you to be careful. You have come so far so fast and prob. Had no bad sides but each cycle is different. We Mostly are hobby Bodybuilders.. No need for the 2 19 Nors..

J

Jeromes

of why two 19 nor's is no good? If you look at his dosage they are modest amounts and deca is extremely mild but tren and deca have an amazing synergistic effect that is widely known around many forums as well as bodybuilders. Shutdown is shutdown and what shuts you down harder 600mg deca and 400 mg tren e or 700mg of jut tren e it's all the same. As far as prolactin estrogen is the culprit when it comes to that when concerning deca so mild is of Ai and tossing in caber for tren since it directly raises prolactin. I'm just curious why two 19 nors is a no no when widely practiced and a proven synergy,shutdown is shutdown and deca again is extremely mild 

J

Jeromes

guy or do you have big joints? Because I highly doubt it's estrogen related and more of a lifting issue, you could   Go for bloods but why don't you try a pair of Versa wrists straps for a week and see if there is any improvement.i mean deca is know to alleviate joint issues and your ai dosage is not extreme 

JdDaniel01

Sorry man, I'm definitely not trying to get into a heated discussion with you here, but there are multiple aspects of your post that are based on your own personal opinion and or bro talk. Granted, what are we? I can tell you one thing first and foremost is that no one on MG is going to cram their opinion down your throats and claim it to be fact, if so I can absolutely promise you that it will be sorted out "in house" before it even has time to make it to a mod. Secondly, the number one thing that we strongly encourage EVERY news to engage in is bloodwork. I feel extremely comfortable saying that you'd be hard pressed to find any veteran/mod member of MG that hasn't put their money where their mouth is and had said testing done. Reason I say this is that when you have that piece of paper in your hand (before, mid cycle and after ideally) the things you post move from being opinion to being based on indisputable evidence of what's going on with your cycle. Since your other boards must not have told you, an AI is in no way an effective means to combat prolactin sides while on a 19-nor cycle. Yes, maintaining a healthy range e2 count will often keep prolactin from getting totally out of hand, that damn could easily burst.   Personally complementing a gear regimen that we all know has a HUGE potential for side effects just isn't what we do here. We look out for each other, it's just what we do. As I said at the beginning, I'm not trying to get into some huge heated discussion about this. I'm just giving you a free crash course, maybe even a mission statement of sorts, about ehy we say the things we say. It's not to prove anyone wrong, it's not to push our own personal views on new members, it's to have each others backs and look out for the best interests of our brothers and sisters.   P.S. (Deca isn't extremely mild)

J

Jeromes

Any opinion you think I'm posting

is actual experience so no im not parroting advice. There is No heated discussion we are having.it was a question that was not rude nor intended to be rude. I will also add again deca is a mild compound, and if you read my post caber was mentioned to have on hand and even use.I feel there were a lot of assumptions and word play on your part to villianize me in some way or another but it's cool.i post from actual experience and have seeN it first Hand with others, anyways no disrespect meant and next time I got a question that I guess goes against the accepted normal practice i will just PM Dolf.

Dolf

I'll be more than happy to explain my reasoning once you post a proper intro like you've been so kindly asked to do on multiple occasions. We do our best to treat everyone respectfully, but you seem to be mistaking our kindness for weakness. It is the norm or proper etiquette to post an intro on any review site you go on, and I don't give a shit if it's in the rules or not...when a Mod ask you to do something; you do it! Period. We run this site! Not you!

J

Jeromes

its cool I guess I will "lurk" as they call it

there  is no power tripping on my end. 

JARHEAD2

We're a respectful tight knit team & we invited you to introduce yourself & you chose to rather leave a snide remark...  How do you feel about strangers coming into your house making themselves at home without knocking? It's your choice, but refusing to make an Intro & especially after a MOD asks, you're not going to get a great response here!