Cruise and Blast

Rhino73

Hey Guys
Can you blast for 16 wks , cruise for 12 then repeat for two more cycles and then do PCT or is there no coming back from that and you’re committed to TRT for the rest of your days.

BiggyBill

Theoretically you can turn back. But there’s a high chance your natural test levels won’t ever come back to how they used to be. So you either blast and TRT(cruise) or blast and PCT. A combination of 2 is not recommended.
If you do it. You’ll need a really harsh and long PCT and chances are you’re still not going to get normal T levels (or at least, those pre-cycle)

HGH.to

Can you blast for 16 wks , cruise for 12 then repeat for two more cycles and then do PCT or is there no coming back from that and you’re committed to TRT for the rest of your days.
i wouldn't recommend doing it. is very likely you would remain on TRT for the rest of your life

Rhino73

Thanks Guys
I’m in two minds about it all. My free test pre cycle was 218. I even got some testosterone cream from an Online test clinic. But that stuff is shit, expensive and not practical.
I’m really happy with my first cycle, wk 11 of test 500 mg split and I can’t see me stopping training any time soon so self managed trt makes sense with a few blasts per year.
But it’s the “ no return “ thing that worries me, even though I’m not returning to anything spectacular plus the few studies I’ve read about long term steroid use and the health problems linked to that.
I know it’s my decision just interested in other peoples thought process, I’m actually surprised there’s not more threads like this cause it must be a decision a lot of us make.

BiggyBill

Depends on your age too. If you are over 40s, lots of men are on trt. Especially if your t levels were already low pre cycle

Rhino73

Depends on your age too. If you are over 40s, lots of men are on trt. Especially if your t levels were already low pre cycle
Yeah I’m 48 so prime candidate. Just not sure if I want to be pinning twice a week for the next 30 years.
I can see 10 to 15 years no worries

bobby ricky

With testosterone cyp I pin once A week because of half life. 2 minutes per week to be the best man u can be.

Rhino73

With testosterone cyp I pin once A week because of half life. 2 minutes per week to be the best man u can be.
Thanks Bobby, yeah that’s true but it’s not really the time it takes that worries me. It’s the point of no return.
Also, I’ve read a few studies that suggest coming off completely for say 12 weeks rather than cruising gives your receptors and your organs a refresh meaning more gains next cycle.
What dose do you cruise on? And how did you decide that ?

bobby ricky

I’m going to catch A lot of shit for this but my doctor put me on 100 mgs of cyp per week and my free testosterone and total testosterone were at the upper limits. I still felt like shit but he wouldn’t change it because he said it was too high. I tried for symptom resolution on my own and went up to 200 mgs per week and I felt like I was 20 again and could satisfy the wife again. No more back pain or leg pain. My progress plateaued no matter what I did so I tried raising doses and new compounds. I would start growing again and again lifting heavier eating more and more juice. My cruise between cycles is 300 mgs cyp per week and I know people are going to say it’s too high but That’s where I keep my gains from A cycle. And I run my cycles longer to squeeze all the growth out of it. I don’t believe in resetting receptors and I will never come off as long as I’m alive.

BiggyBill

My cruise between cycles is 300 mgs cyp per week and I know people are going to say it’s too high but That’s where I keep my gains from A cycle
I would say that’s the highest end. Usually trt/cruise dosage is between 100-300 mg ew or eow. 300 mg ew is the highest end.

Rhino73

I would say that’s the highest end. Usually trt/cruise dosage is between 100-300 mg ew or eow. 300 mg ew is the highest end.
Thanks mate, really appreciate you sharing that.
I’d love to find a 70+ year old who’s been running self managed TRT since his 40’s and get his thoughts on it.
I’ll have to decide soon as I’m on week 10. I was planning on cruising after this so was going to stretch it to 16 weeks but if I chicken out of cruising for now and pct instead I’d better gut it off at 12 weeks.

Thanks again, great to get your insight

Rhino73

If your levels are low, isn’t your doc willing to put you on TRT?
Its hard to find a doctor in Australia that is pro trt. The best I found was this online clinic that gets your bloods done, then you speak to their “ doctor “ over the phone and they send you cream to rub into your forearms.
I only did that cause I was having issues with sources and just wanted to start something.
But that process did reveal the low test and got me researching proper trt. And as you know there’s heaps of pros but also some cons.
I want to do it but like I keep saying it’s the point of no return that worries me. Getting gear in Australia isn’t always that easy, I work away a lot and the big worry is the wife. She doesn’t know I’m doing a cycle right now and pretty sure she would freak out if I told her I’ve decided to self inject testosterone once a week for the rest of my life.
Sorry man, you don’t need to hear all my little worries, I’m just trying to get as much information I can from guys like you that are doing it.
Again, appreciate you helping out.

bobby ricky

I’m kinda A test myself. If I make it to 70 I’ll let you know lol. All the men in my family live till 80s and the ladies live till 90 s so I definitely have longevity in my blood but blasting and cruising is kinda new and we have no long term data like we do for trt. It’s A personal choice and I am willing to trade some years on the end for quality now. Good luck my brother.

suppsforlife

it’s the point of no return that worries me
then you could try getting gear but not for cycling/blasting but rather for TRT/cruising.
You only use a small amount of injectable T and have the best ever workout and cardio. Best ever diet and rest. non stressful life etc.
there's a high chance you'll no longer need Testosterone

Rhino73

then you could try getting gear but not for cycling/blasting but rather for TRT/cruising.
You only use a small amount of injectable T and have the best ever workout and cardio. Best ever diet and rest. non stressful life etc.
there's a high chance you'll no longer need Testosterone
Hey Supps, sorry, I don’t fully follow what your saying.
What kind of doses and cycle are you suggesting? Is it just a constant small dose?

suppsforlife

Hey Supps, sorry, I don’t fully follow what your saying.
What kind of doses and cycle are you suggesting? Is it just a constant small dose?
TRT/Cruise = constant small dosage of about 100 mg per week of Testosterone
Cycle/Blast = use multiple or single steroid in higher doses for 8-14 weeks. Such as Testosterone 500 mg per week with or without other steroids.

Rhino73

TRT/Cruise = constant small dosage of about 100 mg per week of Testosterone
Cycle/Blast = use multiple or single steroid in higher doses for 8-14 weeks. Such as Testosterone 500 mg per week with or without other steroids.
Yeah understood.
So I’ve got two weeks left on my 12 week cycle at 500mg test e.
If I then cruise on 100mg of test for 12 weeks then do another cycle then I’m committed to that right. My system will be permanently shut down.
I had low test to start with and I will do more cycles but I’m trying to decide between cruising in between or pct.

suppsforlife

I then cruise on 100mg of test for 12 weeks then do another cycle then I’m committed to that right. My system will be permanently shut down.
it's not a fact that your system with be permanently shut down. it's a likelihood. especially because your test was low to start with.
here's what I would do now: try PCT after this cycle ends. try a PCT with Nolva and Clomid. you're 2 weeks left on your cycle, I would add some HCG there (like 250-500 IU every 2-3 days) until the end of cycle. check how does it feel. might check your numbers again. You'll work from there. You'll see if it's worth going back to PCT or better stick to a small test dosage after your further cycles would end.