Cut cycle pic

HGH.to

what was tren ester? Acetate? for how long you've been coughing? usually it goes away within one minute.
but yeah, that shit happens, and yes, it can be scary.
.... No more dick jokes...?
no, because you have to grow up already... I know it's going to be hard to swallow it, but you need to get hard once and forever

bigboyroy

what was tren ester? Acetate? for how long you've been coughing? usually it goes away within one minute.
but yeah, that shit happens, and yes, it can be scary.

no, because you have to grow up already... I know it's going to be hard to swallow it, but you need to get hard once and forever
Tren ace and yeah it subsided. I have had tren coughs before but nothing like that episode! The product I'm using is beligas and so far I have had the tren cough frequently using their product. I'm taking this as a good sign as product is strong.💪

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Tren ace and yeah it subsided. I have had tren coughs before but nothing like that episode! The product I'm using is beligas and so far I have had the tren cough frequently using their product. I'm taking this as a good sign as product is strong.💪
You ever had a burning sensation in random place after using Tren A?

I got my neck, my nose and my left palm feeling like hot needle being stabbed into moments after each other.

Gainz.

Dude you are fucking hilarious! Had me rolling.. back of knee! 🤣🤣 I'm down here in Fort lauderdale where the summers are brutally hot and I have never experienced sub zero temps after shooting my baby batter. It's strange reaction and I have no answer for it except you are special! 🤪

Haha... Yeah... I'm ... Fucked. I have a very odd sense of humor... And I'm usually a little too honest.
But I have to go for the joke... Even if it hurts me... I have to go for the joke.
But the sad thing is... I'm not joking... If anyone here thinks I haven't used the back of my girls knee at some point... Well I have news for you!
Actually not bad... Better than the armpit... But not as good as the soles of her feet.
At the end of the day it's all about a proper mixture of lube and friction. Too much of one... It's not gonna work.
I'm just glad you can appreciate my humor... A lot of people don't know how to take me (I recommend orally or analy ... But everyone is different)

As far as the cold flashes... I don't know... If it keeps happening I'm going to have to talk to a doctor... They are just so fucking painful

Gainz.

I got my neck, my nose and my left palm feeling like hot needle being stabbed into moments after each other.

Yes!!! Absolutely!
Almost every 3rd time, I get it in my fingers the most.

Gainz.

Beligas is about as good as you can get!

bigboyroy

Interesting I have new had a burning sensation except one time in the thigh. Pinned the holy trinity and halfway threw the push it felt like there was fresh molten lava in my thigh. It was a fresh bottle of tren also so I instantly thought holy fuck it's a bad bottle and just poisoned myself. So I freaked for about 5 minutes while still in massive tear jerking lava pain I managed to pull myself together. I said self we are not wasting half a syringe of juice plus I must know if it is tainted so I preceded to jab it in my shoulder and pushed the rest and waited for lava. No lava so I haven't poisoned myself I must of nicked a nerve. What a relief! I must say my thigh was D.O.A for like 4 days fucking sore as Gainz girls pussy!

Gainz.

I must say my thigh was D.O.A for like 4 days fucking sore as Gainz girls pussy!

Haha I showed this too my girl... She just laughed... And said "wow he must of went back through and read a lot of old posts.
And yeah for his information it is sore, you big as shit and won't leave me alone" 🤣😂🤣😂

And I pinned yesterday before the trip... The holy Trinity... I really like that...
But this time my fingers and lips got the burning sensation.
Actually got a little nervous about how much it burned this time. But... Tren... It does weird shit sometimes.
Last week I pinned in my delt... Went in painless, pushed out smooth. Got about halfway through and intense burning in the location. Figured I must of hit scar tissue. My delt started flexing like crazy as I finished the 3ml.
When I finished and removed the pin I noticed my delt had a... Lump. Like a plum... Just all swollen from the pin. So for 2 days my right delt looked crazy. But no long term pip or pain. Just swollen in size.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I think sometimes it can be from the swab.

If I've pissed our lass off on injection day she pins me while the skin is still wet with alcohol, make sure I fucking feel it.

I think once I read about molecule size, and tren or a particular oil is right on the borderline for being just small enough to be able to pass through membranes, letting it get places it shouldn't.

Gainz.

I think sometimes it can be from the swab.

If I've pissed our lass off on injection day she pins me while the skin is still wet with alcohol, make sure I fucking feel it.

I think once I read about molecule size, and tren or a particular oil is right on the borderline for being just small enough to be able to pass through membranes, letting it get places it shouldn't.

Yeah if you pin too quick after the swab it definitely burns more... But sometimes I think the tren really burns when it hits scar tissue

unclem

after i do tren ace i get itchy all on my head and arms but the tren cough fucking sucks.

Gainz.

after i do tren ace i get itchy all on my head and arms but the tren cough fucking sucks.

The tren ace from geneza is fuckin potent!!
I think I hit a vein... I got so fuckin hot... my lips and fingers were burning! my face got bright red like I had a sunburn.
The cough was fucking intense, my throat was so itchy and the taste of metal was so fucking strong. By far the strongest tren ace I've had yet

unclem

The tren ace from geneza is fuckin potent!!
I think I hit a vein... I got so fuckin hot... my lips and fingers were burning! my face got bright red like I had a sunburn.
The cough was fucking intense, my throat was so itchy and the taste of metal was so fucking strong. By far the strongest tren ace I've had yet
thats good to know, at least you know its good. i got tren E from geneza, so its good to hear that about geneza. do you think these reactions could be to much ba & bb because i can smell it in one of my vials its very strong? did you bleed after pulling out the needle? maybe you knicked a vein or you could of hit a vein. no it cant be to much ba & bb cause that was the test E i had no reaction to the smelly vial. yes you most likely knicked or hit the vein itself gainz. where did you shoot it? because you got veins everywhere.

Gainz.

thats good to know, at least you know its good. i got tren E from geneza, so its good to hear that about geneza. do you think these reactions could be to much ba & bb because i can smell it in one of my vials its very strong? did you bleed after pulling out the needle? maybe you knicked a vein or you could of hit a vein. no it cant be to much ba & bb cause that was the test E i had no reaction to the smelly vial. yes you most likely knicked or hit the vein itself gainz. where did you shoot it? because you got veins everywhere.

Yeah it bled, and I usually don't bleed. It was my delt.