Cutting cycle

suppsforlife

Sounds good, with a low Test dosage stacked. But sounds good for an experienced user. What are your stats? experience with roids so far?

Alexbroome173

I’ve done a few cycles so far
Sounds good, with a low Test dosage stacked. But sounds good for an experienced user. What are your stats? experience with roids so far?
I’ve done a few bulking cycles still not to experienced I weight 250 about 18% body fat just looking for a good cycle to cut

suppsforlife

Ever used Tren or Winstrol or Proviron separately? what steroids exactly have you used? how did you respond to them?

suppsforlife

I wouldn't recommend combining 2 products that you never used before. Proviron might be an exception since is a mild steroid. You can go for a Test + Winstrol + Proviron cycle and see how it goes for you. Tren is extremely powerful, keep it for next cycle

EMachine

Layoff of Tren for now...it's the hardest anabolic around and should be taken when you have more experience with other compound...so you can thoroughly appreciate it and by then you'll have the necessary experience to be able to control it. Tren also affects your mind in ways you may not be yet prepared to handle it.

EMachine

For a novice, anavar is a better choice, however, winny is a very popular steroid, only second to dbol. I would also recommend the following:

• Fish oil (4g/day) - is used to manage cholesterol and blood pressure, helping to blunt an inevitable spike when taking winny.
  • TUDCA (500mg/day) - is a liver support supplement, proven to reduce damage to the liver in clinical studies.
What dose are you planning on using with winny and proviron?

Alexbroome173

For a novice, anavar is a better choice, however, winny is a very popular steroid, only second to dbol. I would also recommend the following:

• Fish oil (4g/day) - is used to manage cholesterol and blood pressure, helping to blunt an inevitable spike when taking winny.
  • TUDCA (500mg/day) - is a liver support supplement, proven to reduce damage to the liver in clinical studies.
What dose are you planning on using with winny and proviron?
20 mg of winny and 50 of proviron

Papa.Smurf0311

yeah. as much as you want to do tren, id wait. I didnt wait when I first did tren and I ran into allot of problems. instead of enjoying the cycle and making good gains, i was miserable and just didnt feel good. im sure now i can run it and be fine but id start with a very low dose. I might do like 400 mg tren a week stacked with 200 mg test e a week and see how that goes. as far as proviron goes, i love it. i usually add it to any cycle I run. i may not run it at the same time as another oral but it would depend.

Papa.Smurf0311

sounds good. and either 100 or 200 mg/week of Test is highly dependent on your goals, response....
when I run Nandralone, I can run my test at the same dose or higher. When I run tren, I seem to want to keep my test super low. but yea it is goal dependent for sure. I actually dont even like tren. To me the only people who should use it are people about to step on stage.

Papa.Smurf0311

You're actually right. Trenbolone isn't a steroid for those who simply want to impress girls. Or especially for those who are searching to stay healthy
yep, if youre just trying to look good in swim trunks then dont use tren. because of all the sides, you wont have a good time on the beach or at the party youre at. at least thats what happened to me.

HGH.to

yep, if youre just trying to look good in swim trunks then dont use tren. because of all the sides, you wont have a good time on the beach or at the party youre at. at least thats what happened to me.
and to most people. Tren sides can be really nasty. there are definitely safer compounds that can get you look great in those swim trunks!