Cutting cycle

Sensefear

I'm thinking of running a cutting cycle for 20 weeks test e 400mg pin twice weekly, add prov iron 2 weeks into test and run for 6 weeks at 25mg and then add anavar 8 weeks to end of cycle to clean up any visual fat.

Would this be a suitable stack or a waist of time?

High protein diet and low carb, diet already started as I weight 15.7 stone but now weigh 15.1
Stone but had 3 weeks of test and put it down to a trt levels at 150 test e weekly

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Yeah something will happen.

Just being on a test dose would do it if your diet and training are right.

How many months total have you spent on gear?

Sensefear

Yeah something will happen.

Just being on a test dose would do it if your diet and training are right.

How many months total have you spent on gear?
3 years, 2 cycles ( first cycle cut at 250) went very well probs around 10 percent body body, quite vascular in arms, abs were present) then just come of a dirtyish bulk at 300 test e gained a great amount of strength doing compound excersizes while on bulk. But most of my time as been on trt.

Sensefear

sounds fairly good. ever used proviron or anavar?
Never used them, been told prov iron give you that feel good feeling Wich am looking for since test does not really give me that sense of well being and confidence as it use too and anavar just to cut down any stubborn residual fat

HGH.to

agree with supps. but you've got to add one at a time if you never used any in order to assess the way they work for you. but yeah, that's what they can help you wish

Sensefear

agree with supps. but you've got to add one at a time if you never used any in order to assess the way they work for you. but yeah, that's what they can help you wish
Yes I was adding them one at a time prov iron for first 6 weeks and then anavar 8 weeks towards end of cycle

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I'm going to say the thing.

You should try test and masteron, the synergy between the two gives you the feeling people imagine when they think of steroids. All steroids amplify personality traits, but those two reliably put most people in a very good place psychologically and that is a huge part of maintaining discipline.

It works like proviron, but provi needs 50-75mg daily, which when your paying 30 quid for 20x 25mg Bayer and Bayer tabs gets expensive quickly. A vial of mast would do the same job at fraction cost and only passes your liver once.

Proviron and masteron are both likely to give you greasy as fuck skin, make your hair shed and swell your prostate.

Some people can only use it for a few weeks at a time I hear.

Sensefear

I'm going to say the thing.

You should try test and masteron, the synergy between the two gives you the feeling people imagine when they think of steroids. All steroids amplify personality traits, but those two reliably put most people in a very good place psychologically and that is a huge part of maintaining discipline.

It works like proviron, but provi needs 50-75mg daily, which when your paying 30 quid for 20x 25mg Bayer and Bayer tabs gets expensive quickly. A vial of mast would do the same job at fraction cost and only passes your liver once.

Proviron and masteron are both likely to give you greasy as fuck skin, make your hair shed and swell your prostate.

Some people can only use it for a few weeks at a time I hear.
Think am stick with the prov iron now got my head set on it plus I bought some prov iron a year ago still in date they was 15 pound for a strip dosage at 50mg and was going to run it at 25mg for a week or 2 too see how I react and then to 50mg

unclem

Hope not because a suffer with it bad enough am on mirtrazapine for that 💩, use to smoke a load of weed, blunts bigger than king kongs fingers
remeron is good for anxiety u should be ok, no worries. i never heard of it either hgh wonder why i get such anxiety from it.?