cutting for my wife

wtdragon

My wife is wanting to do a cutting cycle , she has done 2 cycles, one of which was anavar only and the second was var,eq and towards the end decided to throw some prop in to see how she liked it. I told her to open account and talk to some of the ladies on here, but she hasn't yet. We were talking about different options and here were some of the things we were thinking . Test prop ,tren a , and since she's already done the anavar she wants to give the winstrol  a try. Any feedback and opinions are appreciated, 

SenseiMiagi

Without knowing much about your wife, I will jump in and say IMO TrenA is a bad idea.  I'm not a fan of TrenA being used by most people unless they are competitors, let alone a woman non competitor.  I am assuming your wife is not a competitor and uses for personal gratification?  

That's about all I can recommend for women usage as I don't have lots of experience with women using.....yet.

Pankration

Even though I think Mr. Miagi was a little abrupt he's right dude. The Var should have been plenty. Try Primo, or something like a lady Var before going to Tren. some verilizations are non reversible. You can handle some stubbs and low bravado but that extra roast beef will getya

Pankration

LOL, right! No matter how much you roll it, tuck it, tape it, and try to glue it, in the back of your head your thinking "if you were a man, you'd be bigger than me." you know I have no problem with a little Adams Apple here and there but when her "nub" is bigger than yours, damn!

Pankration

You fuxr! Your right though, since my mishap I always just look for that. Hers didn't have it but it's really the only way you can checkCarpem maleficents are sneaky, just ask Carpe. 

wtdragon

In my opinion tren was bad idea for her as well. She had seen me on my tren cycle and was impressed with the results. She talked to my sis in law who is a competitor and she recommended giving a try. Now knowing my sister In law and how far she has takin things. I'm sure she is swing g a bigger bat than my brother lol. Nope ,don't want that.

My wife actually wanted to try some var but I told her I didn't know much about women using aas. She has been training for about 12 years. She eats pretty good with a cheat meal here and there. She just has a little fat in her belly area and I mean little. She is 32 5ft 5. 140lbs Let me say most of that weight is in her ass and tits. She has triple d's. Yes triple d's lol

M

Mister A

who doesn't consider clitoral growth to be a side effect, but rather a benefit. I mean, clearly, I'm a complete pervert, but being between the legs of a girl who squats 275 and can't go a couple hours without a masturbation break and going to town on her super super sensitive girl parts while she squirms around like a wildebeest caught in a trap is like heaven on earth. That picture of Holly Holm's nether region sent me to the bathroom in the middle of cooking breakfast. Ughhhh.

M

Mister A

A girl told me she couldn't wear jeans while she was on because it was so sensitive. In that very instant I fell in love. Ughhh

A

AnabolicPerformance

Calm I am passing on a very witty come back to this "I agree with you completely!"!

calmb4dastorm

one thing thatthat some guys fail to realize is that womes clitoris's come in all shapes and sizes NATURALLY just like breasts. It's apalling to hear how scared some men are of a woman with a large clit, some women are embarrassed by being blessed with it while ladies with small ones envy the ladies with large  ones. The size plays a great deal in the amount of stimulation and gratification  woman has!!! I've never seen a woman with a dick unless its a tranny and in any case, its still a MAN perpetrating being a woman. It seems to me that a few of you know MORE about the nature and anatomy of a transexual male than of A REAL WOMAN! I'm just saying. Things that make you go hmmmm...!

wtdragon

lmao. this thread went so crazy for a min. Its funny cause that's one of the side effects i was looking forward to.