Cyce preparation

blastthru23

In a few weeks, I'll be starting another cycle; it'll be a long one, and "complicated" or as I like to call certain cycles, "complex". There are 3 phases, which are designed in such a way to prepare me for a contest in May/June of 2019. Life events will dictate whether I compete or not (earlier this year, I got a new job, which cut short the final cut and peak week; didn't want to start a good paying job all fucked off). 

First, I ordered a surplus of cycle support drugs, namely, aro and adex, and caber. Along with those, I also ordered all of my orals (dbol, drol, winny, t3, and clen). I already have the injectables to begin the cycle (Test e, Deca, and EQ), and some of the injectables for later on in the cycle (Test P and tren ace; still need mast p, but its on its way as I write). Phase 1 is 20 weeks and will be comprised of Test E, Deca, Dbol (weeks 1-5), EQ (weeks 4-20), and Anadrol (weeks 12-16, 12-20 [if pulsed, rather than a straight 4 weeks]). Phase 2 is 12 weeks and is comprised of test p, tren ace, mast p winny, Halo, Aro, Clen and T3. The last 4 in the list are for the very end, however, the T3 and clen might be introduced at week 4 of this Phase. Winny will start at 350 per week for 8 weeks and 700 per week for the last 4 weeks. 25mg of Aro will be taken on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the final 4 weeks. Halo will be taken for only 6 days (at the very end) at 60mgs per day.

During vacation, I wrote up a diet plan from which to work from. Weekly caloric target is 35,000. The food choices are simple: chicken breast, jasmine rice, green vegetables of any sort, oats, whey isolate, oils ranging from avocado to olive (depends on whats on sale), egg whites and some yolks, pure glucose, almond and/or peanut butter, chocolate chips (on occasion), and a variety of seasonings to keep the chicken palatable. Monster Mashes will be the method used for meals 2, 3, 4 and 6 (meal 6 is typically the egg whites meal) until later on in the cycle where I will tighten the diet up utilizing nutrient timing to a large degree as it worked well last cycle. I may include a mini-cut (two weeks at most) if I start to gain to much to quickly. Calories will drop to 100-200 sub-maintenance as a general approach. Supplements will be few, and will change as needed especially as end of the cycle draws near. Prostate support, iodine, potassium/magnesium, bcaa. Keeping it simple, and not spending cash needlessly on supplements with debatable effectiveness. If the guys in the 70's and 80's could do it with very limited supplements, I'm pretty sure I can do it as well (at least we have AI's and such)

Training will be high volume and moderate frequency. I found that training in this manner, I can really dial in specificity since muscle groups will get stimulated 2-3 times per week, alternating between focus primarily on compound movements and focus on isolation movements; TUT will be the main focus using a variety of techniques which I will not explain here (just to many techniques to get into it now). I no longer use the "Monday is chest day, Tuesday is back day..." formula. Instead, I lay out training based on "whats next". For example, Day 1 is "Back and Quads" Day 2 is "Chest and Hams", and so on. So, say a life event occurs such that I MUST miss a day. I won't wait until next week to train those groups, instead, it's what come next whatever the case. I plan training at least one week in advance (usually while I'm waiting for my daughter to finish her dance classes on Tuesday and/or Saturday). 

Blood work is ordered, and will be done next week. I'm getting the typical panel (TT,FT >1500; CMP, etc.; and included thyroid and PSA). By the way, privatemdlabs has a 15% discount code good until August 31st. The code is AUG18. Take advantage of it if you use their services.

The goal is to gain 7 pounds of loyal mass, and targeting the lats, biceps, hams and quads. Total cycle period is 32 weeks. Start time is most likely the second or third week of September.

Since this cycle is a bit complex, I will not be posting it in the cycle logs since most folks that wander through MG are typically pretty new to steroids, and I do not want to have someone think that this cycle is a good idea. Because it isn't a good idea, and I even think its a bit extreme, and perhaps a little reckless. It will require a lot of focus and awareness. However, I know without a doubt, I can run this and succeed, barring any unforeseen circumstances. I don't foresee any big life issues coming up, my relationships, especially with the ex-wife are at an all-time high, finances are doing well, my daughter is all set for 7th grade and her dance classes are in place. The weekly routine is set, and work is steady and fairly well planned out to the finish of the current project. The new project on the horizon will likely start in Oct/Nov, and I may have a week or two off (hopefully, maybe), though not so sure about that. My girlfriend is up to date on the training schedule, meal protocol, and all that. Just have to take her on a little vacation soon, and she'll feel taken care of, I'm figuring that out today (hopefully).

That's it for now, hope y'all had a wonderful summer!

BobbyO190

Thanks for sharing. I always have wondered what kind of cycle it took/takes for the BIG guys who compete. I do well on my little Test runs but I can't imagine getting to that level of size.  Now I know the commitment it takes on diet and aas. Good luck bro! And congrats again on the good job!

blastthru23

This may very well be the last hoorah for complex cycles for this old fucker, probably blast and cruise with simple stacks. Unfortunately perhaps I've kind of always take shit to the edge, and admittedly have went over that edge a few times, but seem to pretty much survive the fall, or the crash, whichever way you want to look at it. Rather burn than rust slowly somewhere in the back forty I suppose. And, yes it'll be a challenge to keep the truck on the road at that speed and on such terrain, but hey, I'm up for it :)

SemperFi

Your cycle always leave me speechless Blaster. I know how much you enjoy the planning and implementation of your cycles. The complexity of this cycles is typical of how you do things and I know you have a good handle on every step.

I wish you the very best and I hope you achieve everything you want from it.

BTW- Had to change our plans for our visit to 'The Lake'. Smoke was just too bad. :(

SEMPER FI

strong

Im just wondering why you are waiting for week 4 to start the EQ. That is the longest estered compound in the mix. Just curious.. Blast, just wondering your thoughts on Eq. I was going to give it a run but I read too much on the sexual side effects. 

Im going to ask you to start Sept. 3rd. That's my Bday and im running a serious bulk since im extremely lean right  now, I feel I will really get the effect im looking for..

blastthru23

Same here, no mountain time this year which bummed us out a bit, so we camped on the coast. Almost got bit by a rattlesnake, practiced throwing an axe, and taught my 12 year old daughter how to drive :)

blastthru23

I've decided to run the full 20, thought I was short but turned out I had a stash. Would love to start on the third but bloods are getting drawn on the 4th. If all's good, off to the track! I'm ready race :)

blastthru23

Went to get blood work done today. Didn't even feen the needle slide in. And, why does it seem that the phlebotomist is always kind of sexy even though its a different woman everytime?? Makes me want to get them done more often...lol

blastthru23

I'll post them later in the appropriate section, but here's a brief:

RBC is high (5.82) as is hemocrit (53)

HDL was low for some reason, while LDL was low-normal.

Thyroid numbers are good

Liver values are good.

Test is 725

Free test is high at 24.9

Estradiol at 19.4

IGF-1 is high at 270 (Not taking any gh or igf-1)

Glucose was high at 102, but I had a midnight snack, drank coffee with milk, and beechnut has sugar in it. Might get another test or buy a glucose test machine thingy. I think they are 30$ or so on Amazon.

blastthru23

I am glad you asked. When the cycle began, everything was going really well with work, and relationships. I truly believe that life stuff needs to be on point in order to run a long cycle, or really any cycle for that matter. Things will crop up, you can't avoid it. Shortly after the cycle started, work began to get really intense, fraught with ridiculous deadlines as the project was going way over the planned completion date (which was insane in and of itself), and going over budget, apparently by a long shot. As you know, shit rolls down hill, and us leads were getting the lion's share of it. The stress was getting higher, and my eating patterns and training schedule was beginning to suffer as I was working up to 12 hour days and weekends doing everything I could to meet the deadlines. Some people eat when they are stressed, I am the opposite, my appetite disappears. With the long days, I was exhausted by the time I hit the gym floor, and getting there late in the evening, it was challenging to fit the whole training program in, thus I would cut out exercises and often whole muscle groups hoping to make it up the following day or over the weekend, but I was working weekends :p

I began to think that continuing the cycle was a waste, but I kept plunging forward hoping that the workload would change, lighten up, but it didn't.... It kept getting worse. Long story short, a dispute was growing from a simmer to a full on boil between the GC (and his side-kick superintendent) and the developer, whereupon in the first week of December, all hell broke loose and the job was shut down. So we packed our tools and left. We were basically laid off, all 53 of us. I should have seen it coming...

I found work here and there, but money was running out fast. So, I had to begin the ultra frugal mode of living, so food purchases had to decrease... At this point I decreased my test and deca dose to test e 500/week, and deca 300/week, and dropped the EQ altogether. I had made some nice weight gains in the beginning (got up to about 220), but once my eating patterns began to falter, so did the gains, obviously. 

Then, late December, my girlfriend's dad was found in his house almost dead from hepatic encephalopathy, which really made things even more challenging at home, both emotionally, and financially. He is doing much better now. There are other minor issues, that alone would have been a piece of cake, but when heaped together with everything else, the load was getting somewhat unbearable.

Last week, a former work mate called me up looking for some help with a side job, which was really a ploy to get me back to the former job site, decidedly a messy endeavor that I had turned down a month or so ago. However, I took the offer, along with a pay raise to come back. I've been back there now working doing the conduit work in preparation for the final inspection of the switch gear and meter bank. Depending on how things go, I will likely just keep with the current doses and segue into the final phase despite the first phase getting derailed. 

blastthru23

[[{"fid":"37562","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Kenny Rogers - The Gambler","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

BobbyO190

WOOF.  Thanks for the update.  Yeah, it would be cool to just do this for a living huh :)    

Real life has a way of kicking in and messing things up.  Sounds like you made wise choices!

I tell you true, I know of NOTHING that screws up my health and work outs and energy etc...etc  like stress.

Stress is the true mind killer and health killer.  My own has been through the roof for the last few months and everything has suffered.  Sadly the only solution I know of is to hammer through.  Glad things are looking up for your family though  and HEY TO ALL: if you have any secrets to balancing stress - please share :) 

kcty76

I chased money all through my mid 30's. Finally started making real good money from 37-now (I'm 42.) I left a GM position 2 years ago to go back to being an estimator for commercial construction co. I took a 7K hit the first year which wasn't too hard to swallow because I was making real good money. 2 years later I work about 10 hours less a week, have zero responsibility for anyone else and my base pay is back to where it was and my bonuses are way nicer. Sometimes things just fall into place. I know they will for you too my friend. 

Glad to hear her father is doing better and hope that you can find the balance with $/work/life. 

blastthru23

A major positive in all that mayhem is my relationship with my wifey has improved big time! We are so much closer now, and I appreciate how she hung tight for the last 5 years of me eating without her and getting home late from the gym 5 days per week. So, it was a blessing in some sense that I was unemployed for a spell despite the financial wipeout. It also gave me time to assess what I need to prioritize now that I'm nearing 50, not that age necessarily has a role, but it does make me think about the future (both near and far) in a different way.  I'm one of those fellas that have the "Peter Pan" complex crossed with a bit "Superman" indestructibility. Due in part, these notions have made me a "devil may care" approach to many things and I've tended to turn it up to 11 in most things that I've done, taking risks that many would never ponder. Well, it's time to dial it down to say 8 or less. So, I'm not going to chase the stage for one, and I'm going to spend more time with my Lady, and plan more for our future instead of just mine. I left her out of my plans and goals which in hindsight were rather selfish from a relationship stand point. She's still young, and would like to do things with me, have me show her around as it were, since I've "been around." Here I am, rambling on... Blabbing in a virtual world of 1s and 0s, what a trip when u think about it 

BodyGear

Damn Bro, Ordering all that shit.. you must have hit the Lottery. HAHAHAHA !!! Insane in the Membrane!