Cycle—This post is to get you all thinking

Zewi

To the ones that asked about this over a year ago sorry—I just got up and travelled so here I am to start a post. lol so take it easy on me.. (This post is to get you all thinking and open conversations)
Been a long time since I have posted. Some know who I am some do not. But here is a basic advanced cycle. However, it is advanced because of the schedule (TIME IS IMPORTANT). This schedule is completely different than what you would normally see, this is all about maximizing every bit of a compound based on how the body works, produces HGH, IGF-1 everything down to its basic function. I am also not going to fully explain each compound I hope you have done that research. However, if you have question on this cycle please ask and how it can be expanded with other compounds and cycles. So, let me break this down some so everyone has an understanding and if you all want something more in-depth I have no problem writing more. Let’s get started. Again this post is to open conversation get you all thinking differently on how a cycle could work and benefit you even more.—This also is not including diet different multi vitamins and other things I can expand lets see where this goes.

1. Two of the biggest factors that play a role in the release of human growth hormone are sleep and exercise. “Growth hormone is involved in the turnover of muscle tissue, which is particularly important for those of us who are looking to add lean muscle mass, as well as the remodeling of bone and collagen tissues (Godfrey, R., et al., 2003). “ It also helps with the regulation of our metabolisms, which are essentially all the reactions that occur within the human body. Generally, our growth hormone release is highest during the first part of the night HGH is known to boost testosterone levels hence why people take HGH however, studies have also found that increased testosterone production will boost HGH. It appears that these hormones work synergistically and both have positive effects on one another. This is important to note. So lets take a compound testosterone propionate which has a short half life and will leave your body within 48-72 hours. However, by hour 2 it will be at its highest peak. Example let’s use a base of 0 and a high of 100.. If you give yourself a shot with in 2 hrs your body is at 100, and over the next 48-72hrs it will reach back to zero… So if we know that or natural HGH is released at night during the first part of Sleep, and if your test level are higher your body will produce more HGH. Why wouldn’t you take your shot of Test P at least an hour before bed to benefit even more what your body is doing.

2. Deca the one compound that IMO everyone should use in every cycle @ 200mg a week. Yes, that is all you need. Trust me if you want a reason why investigate the compound and understand if you have a question ask. However, again its key to take this at the same time every day. Also remember that Deca likes to hide in your fat cells. Yes, Deca is slow acting. However, taking it at the same time every week will benefit its scale the 0-100. Your metabolism is at its highest in the morning or after you work-out. So, from those too factors you should either take Deca in the morning or after you work out key again is taking it the same time through your whole cycle.

3.Testosterone E you all know this compound. However, the best time to take this compound would be 6 hrs. before you work-out. However, the one thing people forget is how Test Works Test can’t work its magic unless it taps into your DNA. Once Test binds to the androgen receptor it changes its own structure. That’s because until it does so it’s a square peg in a round hole – it just won’t fit.
But by changing its structure it is able to wriggle into the nucleus of the cell and then bind to a DNA sequence known as a hormone response element. This essentially helps it regulate changes to your genes Again, understand half-life and keeping your scale as close to 100 as possible. Test e is about 14-22 days. We all know that. However, if it takes test e about 6 hrs to start working on your receptors, it would mean that about hour 6-10 is the closest to the 100 scale you can be. Which is where you want when you’re working out and after, to benefit what is going on in your DNA when healing/building muscle and producing protein synthesis after a workout.. Test E shouldn't be taking just on Monday and Thursday like the normal old cycles. But rather almost everyday through the week to get to your 500mg a week - 700mg. again keeping the scale at 100 at all times.

This is just to start the conversation, again I have not gone into diet, vitamins, the benefits of cold showers (brown fat) etc. this post was to get a conversation going—and to start thinking outside the normal cycle I take my shots in the morning. instead of when should you take your shots to benefit what your body already naturally does.

SemperFi

Zewi it is about time you got back here and explained the timing issue you promised almost a year ago! ;) Glad you made it back around to this side of the dog pound. +3 for sharing buddy.

Oh... I do you remember you mentioning 'cold showers' before as well. I might be old but my razor sharp mechanical mind is still firing on more than half it's cylinders. My limited research in this area has told me that the body needs to be exposed to cold several hours a day for cold induced thermogenesis to be effective and the effects are limited to the length of exposure. I ain't sitting in a cold tank or a cold shower several hours a day.... screw that. I have read some antidotal evidence that provided some positive benefits to shorter periods of exposure. The theory is intriguing and I look forward to learn from what you know on this subject.

Here is some information I read several months back that is a convincing argument in favor of cold induced thermogenesis. Particularly in the area of increasing HGH, DHEA and IGF-1 plus the positive effects on the thyroid. I stumbled upon it while researching adrenal fatigue.

https://www.jackkruse.com/cold-thermogenesis-6-the-ancient-pathway/

Peace...

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Very interesting info here.

With deca is it the compound or the ester? What I'm getting at here is if you could use npp in the same manner? If so what would be the timing?

As for the prop I'm about to start the prop/tren/mast/var/clen portion of my cycle and I will make sure to pin 1hr before bed.

Zewi

Sorry SemperFi for the long read but im sure you don’t mind. And im sure this write up will go back and forth so I hope I cover your question.

There are a lot of benefits when taking a cold shower. Here is just a few that I find important.
Circulation(blood will get around your body easier and quicker), Muscle Recovery (This goes back to Circulation the muscles get more oxygen and more blood so that the cells can repair quicker and more effectively.)
Let’s look at white/brown fat—In case you didn’t know the fat on your stomach is white fat.(white fat stores energy and release it when organs need it) Brown fat is found deep in the torso and neck, the main role of brown fat is to heat our body when cold…. So if my body starts to get cold, my body will use brown fat to try and warm me up which takes energy but since the body will protect my organs than the body must use energy which comes from white fat…(don’t worry this will all come together by the end keep reading)
Research on rats and mice, tell us when brown fat is “activated” from its resting state (for example by cold exposer) it can burn a lot of energy relative to is small size. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14715917
Brown Fat for adult humans thought there was really no function until a 2009 series of studies showed it dos burn energy when activated by a short-term (minutes/hours) cold exposure. http://www.nejm.org/toc/nejm/360/15

So like you SemerFi im not sitting in cold a$$ bath 4hrs a day. What I’m trying to do is find a spot that helps us all benefit from things we can do. Too often I see people come into the gym get the clothes on workout take a hot shower and leave. But they missed so many opportunities in getting more out of their workout and what the body can do. And when you’re on cycle causing a chemical effect on your receptors. Your receptors act completely different when warm or cold. Im about to add more time at the gym sorry not more done with work out walk out to car go home..lol

After working out head right to the Sauna—University of Otago in New Zealand involving six distance runners showed that sauna use let to significant improvement in the mend’ endurance, related to an increase in their blood volume.(15-30min) https://saunaspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Effect-of-post-exercise-sauna-bathing-on-the-endurance-performance-of-competitive-male-runners.pdf
Other Sauna effect after work out, you sweat (wastes that build up in your muscles and joints during the workout can be carried by the blood to the surface of your skin, when they can be removed by sweat.) Heart (Sitting in the sauna elevated your heat rate to levels similar to moderate workouts, that means the cardio benefits of your workout continue through your session)
Cold showers after working out. Here is another quick read but just like I said above about the benefits. https://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2012/04/27/cold-water-immersion-benefits.aspx

So let’s move into the territory of Sauna to Cold shower. Like I said above the object after your done working out is to use more energy burn that white fat, one way to help all that and your muscles and your receptors is at a minimum taking a cold shower after you work out, even before will also affect your workout and what is going on in your body. The key to everything is to maximize everything that your body does, and the benefits from it. Do you not think burning white fat will not have an effect on how Tets is working in your body, or having better blood flow or increase in blood volume?
Yes you don’t need to go all out and sit in a cold bath for 4hrs or shovel snow in your underwear. Hope I answered your question SemperFi. :)

Zewi

NPP I like very much with it only aromatizes at 20% of the rat of testosterone it’s a plus. And its short half-life is about 2.5 days. Because it works so fast and does not have time to be stored in fat cells it actually can help cut fat. Little known fact about NPP it is sued in muscle-wasting patients to help regain what they lost, and you have to like that it helps your body heal so much faster.
Because of the 2.5 half-life and the effect on healing, not to mention the IGF-1 with the rise on insulin, and the effects on mRNA you should take NPP at night.
I would be using NPP right before bed because of the increase healing and the effects on IGF-1.. Which all happen naturally in the body when you sleep.

SemperFi

We can't learn anything if our glass is already full. Thanks for helping me keep my glass half empty. I love the information. I am always looking for information that can help me maximize my training and improve my overall health (longevity) doing things that I have control over.

The time you are putting into this for the benefit of the membership is greatly appreciated. +3 Again!

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

That read was a great way to start the day. Thanks for the info Zewi, +2.

I have also read that sauna, sweat lodge, and hot tubs, allegedly cause a GH pulse. I do not have the link as I read it some time ago. 

Zewi

Sauna and the increase of HGH was first published in 1976 from a Finnish team in 1976, in sort they took 55 health men and found that after they sat in a Sauna for 30min their HGH level were on average 140% higher immediately following the sauna session, and it took about an hour after for the HGH levels to return to normal. You cant find this paper online i don't think did try to do a quick search for you. But you can find the paper in your local library if you every want to read it however, Here is a link to a good read about it HGH and sauna that is newer and basically states the same things.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00626768

Dolf

Every little bit helps. Guess on my upcoming cut I'll start taking cold showers. Cold showers do suck though. It's hard to rinse off with cold water after shaving to close my pores up to prevent razor bumps.

BobbyO190

Great read and really got me thinking. I obviously need to research Deca more!  But to be honest I don't think I am willing or able to give myself that many shots. One a day is too much for me and more than one a day....one morning and night...I just don't have that many spots I have the courage to put a needle into :)    Still I am more of a trt type guy than a true builder so this may apply less to me. LOVED the read though! Thanks for making me learn.

Quick side note from a spa/sauna fan.  It is well knowing to true enthusiast that a sauna without a cold pool is not a true sauna. It is necessary to finish the heat cycle with an extended cold plunge, preferably of 5+ minutes but even a quick splash helps move the metabolism and detox the body. That could only assist with testosterone movement as well. Great notes. Thanks for sharing.

Zewi

I know your diet will be clean as shit, this is simply if you want to try a different cycle and some other things :)

I'm am assuming 10 weeks. Just going with that... Only if you want to try something new here it is.

1-10 Test p M/T TH/F/Sat 75mg 1hr before bed 375mg a week

1-10 Tren A M/T in the morning TH/F/Sat 100mg so 500mg a week

7-12 Anavar @ 75mg ED 8hrs apart work from the time you go to bed. So if you go to bed @ 10pm 8 hrs from there is your next one.

2-11 Mast p M/T in the morning TH/F/Sat 1hr before bed 100mg so 500mg a week

Clen take one week before you start your cycle wake up @ 2am and take it go back to sleep if you have to take Melatonin do so. During cycle only take on Sunday @ 2am and Wednesday @ 2am.

Besides the cold shower and suna here are a few things for you diet and other thing, maybe you know but i think i might have a soemthing diffrent.

1. Baby asprin and time released niacin before bed.

2. 2 tablespoons of coconut oil 2hrs before bed

3. 4 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar when you wake up

4. Vitiume D right when you wake up an B-12

5. Omega-3 Fatty acids before bed.

6. never eat peanut butter after 11am, or a banana.. 

Just some stuff you might consider. However, im willing to bet you would see better results with this cycle than you normal one. :)

SemperFi

A few insights from what Zewi posted...

2. Coconut oil does assist with sleep for some but others will find it sleep disruptive. Use accordingly. Restful sleep should be preserved above any benefits that might be gained from supplementing at bed time in my opinion.

4. Vitamin D is fat soluble so I recommend taking it with food containing fat.

SEMPER FI

Zewi

Well said. Reason i put VitaminD in the morning i am also assuming he is working out in the morning. Is the affect it has on Type 2 (fast twitch) muscle fibers along with the affects on the skeletal muscle physiology.

The two major types of muscle cells
"There are two main types of muscle cells: type I or slow twitch and type II or fast twitch. Type I muscle cells, referred to as “slow twitch oxidative cells”, are characterized by low power production but high endurance capacity. The metabolism of type I is mainly aerobic, obtaining its energy from oxidative phosphorolation via the Krebs cycle: this requires ATP and O2 and thus generates more vascularity and a large quantity of mitochondria and myoglobin. These muscle cells are, in fact, essential for endurance exercise, as for instance in distance running, since they are characterized by low strength and slow speed of contraction. Type I muscle cells, which are red because of their thick network of capillaries, give the muscles their characteristic red color. Type I muscle cells carry more oxygen and sustain aerobic activity for long periods of time, using fats or carbohydrates as fuel, but produce little force.
Type II, the fast twitch muscle, has three major subtypes (IIA, IIX and IIB) that vary in both contractile speed and force generated. Type IIA muscle cells are identified as “fast twitch oxidative” and exhibit qualities between those of type I and type IIB, while type IIB are exclusively “fast twitch glycolytic” characterized by high power - low endurance fibers. Type II muscle cells obtain their energy anaerobically via the glycolytic pathway typically involved in high strength and speed contractions, as in sprinting, generating large force per cross-sectional area but being prone to rapid fatigue. Type II contribute most to muscular strength and have greater potential for increase in mass. Type IIB is purely anaerobic, glycolytic and white because of the fewer capillaries, not many mitochondria and a lower amount of myoglobin. In small animals it is the main fast muscle type, which accounts for the pale color of their flesh. "---Muscular effects of vitamin D in young athletes and non-athletes and in the elderly
Nikolaos E. Koundourakis, Pavlina D. Avgoustinaki, Niki Malliaraki, Andrew N. Margioris, [email protected]
Department of Clinical Chemistry, School of Medicine, University of Crete, Heraklion, Greece

EFFECTS OF VITAMIN D ON SKELETAL MUSCLES
"The association between vitamin D and muscular physiology was first examined in the sixties when proximal myopathy was found to be associated with vitamin D deficiency.1 It is now well-established that vitamin D is an integral part of skeletal muscle physiology.2 Muscles are major targets of vitamin D, expressing large numbers of vitamin D receptors.3 In muscles, vitamin D affects cell proliferation and differentiation and the transport of calcium and phosphate across muscle cell membranes, while it modulates phospholipid metabolism.4 Vitamin D additionally suppresses the expression of myostatin, a negative regulator of muscle mass, while it up-regulates the expression of follistatin and insulin-like growth factor 2.5-7 Exposure of skeletal muscles to vitamin D induces the expression of a number of myogenic transcription factors,8 including the marker of myogenic differentiation, fetal myosin, as well as of the neural cell adhesion molecule, Bcl-2, insulin-like growth factor-I, fibroblast growth factor and the retinoblastoma protein.9 What is more, vitamin D affects myogenic differentiation protein 1 (MYoD1), a helix-loop-helix family of transcription factor of the myogenic factors subfamily. MY oD 1 regulates muscle cell differentiation by inducing cell cycle arrest, a prerequisite for myogenic initiation. MYoD1 is moreover crucial for the initiation of muscle regeneration by causing an increase of the cross-sectional area of skeletal muscle fibers.10 Vitamin D signaling has additionally been reported to alter the expression of myotubular sizes, indicating a direct positive effect on the contractile filaments and thus muscle strength, while it prevents muscular degeneration and reverses myalgia.11,12 Last but not least, vitamin D accelerates muscle recovery from the stress of intense exercise."--- Muscular effects of vitamin D in young athletes and non-athletes and in the elderly
Nikolaos E. Koundourakis, Pavlina D. Avgoustinaki, Niki Malliaraki, Andrew N. Margioris, [email protected]
Department of Clinical Chemistry, School of Medicine, University of Crete, Heraklion, Greece

EFFECTS OF VITAMIN D ON THE MYOCARDIUM AND VASCULAR SMOOTH MUSCLES
"Vitamin D receptors are expressed in the human myocardium as well as in vascular smooth muscles and the endothelium. Vitamin D affects the structural remodeling of cardiac muscle and vascular tissues16 and results in improvements in flow-mediated dilation and blood pressure.17 Improved cardiac muscle function has been reported in patients with severe vitamin D deficiency following supplementation with the vitamin. In animal studies, vitamin D directly alters myocyte contractility affecting their relaxation time, a crucial component of cardiac diastolic function. Vitamin D has in addition been found to regulate the function of calcium channels in cardiac myocytes, providing a rapid influx of calcium into cells promoting myocyte contractility.18 Furthermore, vitamin D inhibits the proliferation of cardiomyoblasts by promoting cell-cycle arrest and enhances the formation of car- diomyotubes without inducing apoptosis. Moreover, vitamin D attenuates left ventricular dysfunction in several animal models and in humans.19 Vitamin D also affects arterial stiffness and endothelial function, which are crucial components of aerobic and anaerobic exercise performance and the ability to perform most daily activities. Data from both animal and human studies show that vitamin D is a suppressor of the rennin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS). More specifically, vitamin D suppresses RAA activity by lowering the gene expression of rennin.20 It is interesting that elevated parathyroid hormone (PTH) levels in secondary hyperparathyroidism induce left ventricular hypertrophy, which is ameliorated by vitamin D supplementation.21 Low levels of vitamin D correlate with increased arterial stiffness and endothelial dysfunction in humans.22,23 Vitamin D has in addition been reported to exert anti-atherogenic effects via promoting HDL transport and inhibiting cholesterol uptake by the macrophages and the formation of foam cells.24 Vitamin D deficiency is associated with vascular inflammation and atherogenesis.25 Vitamin D supplementation suppresses inflammation via inhibition of prostaglandin and cyclooxygenase pathways, up-regulation of anti-inflammatory cytokines, decrease of cytokine-mediated expression of adhesion molecules, reduction of matrix metalloproteinase and down-regulation of the RAA. Finally, the third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III) demonstrated a strong association between low vitamin D levels and key cardiovascular risk factors following adjustment for multiple variables.26"--- Muscular effects of vitamin D in young athletes and non-athletes and in the elderly