Cycle Advice for Minimal Acne Sides

Vivarin

Greetings all,
I know that acne sides can be invetible for many, including myself. I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for compounds to run that tend to have less acne sides then the others, as well as ways to minimize such as more frequent injections etc.
Looking to run probably 3 compounds for this cycle.

Thanks in advance

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome. You need to know that absolutely all steroids are capable to make acne worse if you're already battling with it (check some info about acne here: https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/acne-is-driving-me-insane.866335/ )
Nonetheless, indeed, some steroids are worse than others. For example, Tren is among the worst while Anavar is among the mildest in terms of acne.
Yet, I can't really help you with advice without knowing more about you such as age, stats, level of experience with steroids, goals, etc.

Denicnut

Greetings all,
I know that acne sides can be invetible for many, including myself. I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for compounds to run that tend to have less acne sides then the others, as well as ways to minimize such as more frequent injections etc.
Looking to run probably 3 compounds for this cycle.

Thanks in advance
If you’re susceptible to acne you will get it…I do but I’ve found more frequent smaller injections of all compounds being used helps bc it keeps blood levels really stable…salt water/ the sun! Washing sheets and pillow cases more often and a face soap that works for you…it helps me to do those things but frequent inj trust me you don’t want big peaks and valleys with hormone spikes and drop offs! Do research bro before you put anything in your body! And bloodwork!

Pedrito0906

If you’re susceptible to acne you will get it…I do but I’ve found more frequent smaller injections of all compounds being used helps bc it keeps blood levels really stable…salt water/ the sun! Washing sheets and pillow cases more often and a face soap that works for you…it helps me to do those things but frequent inj trust me you don’t want big peaks and valleys with hormone spikes and drop offs! Do research bro before you put anything in your body! And bloodwork!
I'm using Npp 600mg/w and Test 700mg/w and I've been injecting EOD and that has really helped me a lot with acne. I get maybe 3 on my face and a couple on my back.

When I was injecting every 3 days npp was really kicking my ass with acne.

Denicnut

I'm using Npp 600mg/w and Test 700mg/w and I've been injecting EOD and that has really helped me a lot with acne. I get maybe 3 on my face and a couple on my back.

Yea I would split that up even more 5 or even 6x per week it will help…estrogen could be too high or it might be from the npp…you definitely have some big peaks and valleys with that much npp if you’re doing 150mg 4x per week even…I’d go get some bloodwork too and check everything test, estrogen, progesterone, prolactin that much of a 19nor would fuck me up I’m 36 now and I still only do 300-400mg of deca or npp
It’s annoying though I know I used to be worried about gyno so much early early on and then it was acne getting me paranoid and self conscious when people see you walking around all big from deca and test and pimply lol part of it but see what’s goin on so you can take the necessary steps

Vivarin

Yea I would split that up even more 5 or even 6x per week it will help…estrogen could be too high or it might be from the npp…you definitely have some big peaks and valleys with that much npp if you’re doing 150mg 4x per week even…I’d go get some bloodwork too and check everything test, estrogen, progesterone, prolactin that much of a 19nor would fuck me up I’m 36 now and I still only do 300-400mg of deca or npp
It’s annoying though I know I used to be worried about gyno so much early early on and then it was acne getting me paranoid and self conscious when people see you walking around all big from deca and test and pimply lol part of it but see what’s goin on so you can take the necessary steps
Thank you all for the reply, i think im going into be injecting 3-4x a week. When i was doing E3.5D (Mon/Thu) the acne sides were pretty bad. I think i'll follow your guys advice. Thank you again

Vivarin

Hello and welcome. You need to know that absolutely all steroids are capable to make acne worse if you're already battling with it (check some info about acne here: https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/acne-is-driving-me-insane.866335/ )
Nonetheless, indeed, some steroids are worse than others. For example, Tren is among the worst while Anavar is among the mildest in terms of acne.
Yet, I can't really help you with advice without knowing more about you such as age, stats, level of experience with steroids, goals, etc.
26 yearss old, traning for some years now. I've done 3 cycles up to this point. Currently looking to recomp at the moment. The cycle i noticed the acne sides being the worst was with my previous one, which included Test 600/DBol 50. The addition of DBol im for certain is what caused it. Any recommendations on what to swap dbol with and maybe 1 other compound would be awesome.

HGH.to

have you added anti-estrogens during that cycle with dbol? asking because a huge increase in estrogen could have unbalanced your hormones and this is what might have caused acne.

Vivarin

have you added anti-estrogens during that cycle with dbol? asking because a huge increase in estrogen could have unbalanced your hormones and this is what might have caused acne.
I did have ADex on hand, only used it once i started to experience sides but perhaps that was too late. Was doing .5 EOD

JesseTX

EOD and three times a week are the same dosing schedule...right?

Pedrito0906

EOD and three times a week are the same dosing schedule...right?
No.

EOD is 1 day inject and the next one not, every 48hrs I was injecting.

Every 3 days, I was injecting 1 day and the two I was not, so I was injecting every 72 hrs.

JesseTX

Dude, I know EOD is one on and one off.
So if you dose EOD you inject how many times a week? 3 right. Three times a week, sometimes 4.
Works damn near the same way.
It's just an odd specification to dosing schedule to state...other than dosing EOD would attainable more hormonal balance and mitigate sides better.

suppsforlife

So if you dose EOD you inject how many times a week? 3 right. Three times a week, sometimes 4.
that's the main difference between EOD and 3 times a week. EOD it's sometimes 4 times a week. 3 times is always 3 times. But yeah, they are very close anyway.

JesseTX

that's the main difference between EOD and 3 times a week. EOD it's sometimes 4 times a week. 3 times is always 3 times. But yeah, they are very close anyway.
Yes, I made that distinction when I did the numbers...EOD makes a lot more sense for level stability in the blood.
I will be keeping this in mind for my dosage schedule.

Gainz.

I'm just adding because I'm a outlier. Proving there's no certainties in gear.
I've had acne since I was 13. Not bad to the point where I had ance related nicknames. But I always have had a few pimples on my face or back. I figured it would go away in my late 20s, no such luck.
I'm 34, about to be 35 and still usually have a few pimples on my face.
I started trt a few weeks back, and broke out like I figured it would.
About 2 weeks ago now I started to blast, 400mg test, 200mg of tren, deca and mast. Over the past 5 days I've had no new pimples and the ones I had are clearing up. This is the clearest my face and back has looked... almost ever.
Why this is happening... I have no idea.
Same diet, same face washes, same everything.

Now my advice for dealing with acne is, drink as much water as you possibly can! Stop touching your face! Especially with covid and flu season, but STOP TOUCHING YOUR FACE!
Try to wash your face twice a day, especially if you're a greasy Italian like me (real oily mother 🤬er) and try getting a silk pillowcase. They have definitely helped me with the amount of outbreaks I've had. I wash my pillowcases every week, and usually get a new one every 3 or 4 months. So much of your dirt and oils stays in your cotton pillowcases. Night after night of sweating, your hands touching it. Its just a sponge for bacteria. Silk is Hypoallergenic and naturally antimicrobial. Meanwhile cotton... well it's not.

suppsforlife

About 2 weeks ago now I started to blast, 400mg test, 200mg of tren, deca and mast. Over the past 5 days I've had no new pimples and the ones I had are clearing up. This is the clearest my face and back has looked... almost ever.
another proof that people are so different. saying that because lots of people say that their worst acne is on Tren and/or Mast. even test alone. And here are you taking all of them together clearing your acne, lol. congrats on that.
and yeah, you're right about touching the face part...

Gainz.

another proof that people are so different. saying that because lots of people say that their worst acne is on Tren and/or Mast. even test alone. And here are you taking all of them together clearing your acne, lol. congrats on that.
and yeah, you're right about touching the face part...
Yeah I have no idea what is going on.
My only thing I can think of is a lot of my acne seems to be stress related.
The Last few days I've felt amazing, and my libido is through the roof. so I'm spending most of my time day dreaming about the dirty things I want to do to my girl... instead of stressing about... well all the things I normally stress about.

That... or it's the calm before the storm and I'm headed for a major breakout...

unclem

i was told zinc will clear acne, iam trying my first day and we will see if it works to help keep acne at bay.

Gainz.

i was told zinc will clear acne, iam trying my first day and we will see if it works to help keep acne at bay.
For me its stress and water. If I don't drink at least 2 bottles of water the next day I'm guaranteed to wake up with acne either on my face or back.