Cycle help/suggestions?

Ferrum

Hey guys,

I'm on my first "real" cycle in many years. 15 years ago i did a partial and had to trash the evidence, otherwise ive used prohormones as early as 10 years ago. I wanted to do something mild so I started out taking Test-E at 300mg/week, or rather, 0.6cc(test250mg) every 4 days. After my 3rd injection I increased to 1cc every 4 days. I am now one month into it and am due for my next inject today which is number 8.

I started at around 168lbs during this cycle and I'm currently 172 pounds. I've weighed as much as 180lbs during this cycle. I think the major problem here is my work schedule and activity. I've been working 6 days a week up to 12 hours per a day. Doing different things week to week which forces my body to adapt to the new stress. I find myself this past week having no time to even lift weights due to my commute as well. However the jobs are pure physical and repetitious sucking up my calories. Essentially I'm just maintaining any gains I have made thus far. Luckily this next week I should be working less hours and I expect to get back to the gym and hit it hard, have more downtime and start climbing up again.

At any rate what would your suggestions be to potentially add to my cycle? Increase test mg? Add an oral?(I'd rather not add an oral but would consider it). Increase my cycle time?(I was planning on just 8 weeks). Or just see how things go this next week?

Thanks

Maniac1130

Sorry to hear your work schedule is so busy! Honestly, you might consider waiting until you are sure you can put in all the work required for your cycle. If your schedule is so busy and you can't find time for the gym and maintaining a proper diet, I wouldn't waste your time adding anything else to your current cycle, nor would I even consider extending the cycle. There's no shame in going for 8 weeks, running a PCT and waiting until you're schedule allows your dedication.

You could either, suck it up and hit the gym hard regardless of how many hours you're working per day, and meal prep once a week to make sure you're taking in the correct amount of calories each day OR, you can hold off on continuing the cycle until you can be sure you're going to meet the requirements ie., proper gym time, correct diet, etc. etc.

Just my opinion, hope this helps.

Welderman

There will be some other guys come on here and help you more with your cycle. Hence my name, I am a welder who builds railcars for a living. 10-12 hours of that makes not only lifting impossible but eating also. You have to choke the food down and use shakes and bars. I hit the gym like an animal when I am off work and a couple of lighter workouts during the week. I wouldn't add another steroid cause you sound unsure at the moment if you can give it enough attention to see it's full potential

HGH.to

At any rate what would your suggestions be to potentially add to my cycle? Increase test mg? Add an oral?(I'd rather not add an oral but would consider it). Increase my cycle time?(I was planning on just 8 weeks). Or just see how things go this next week?
as much as I can understand, you're currently at 600 mg per week so I wouldn't increase dosage. You may add an oral if you need adding more and/ or you may also extend cycle time from 8 to 10 or 12 weeks. However, I wouldn't do any of it unless make sure to keep train, diet and sleep all on point.
there's no point in adding anything at all as long as these 3 basics aren't perfect, or at least near perfect.

BiggyBill

after a month, testosterone enanthate just fully kicked in. But still, as first timer, it sounds as if you're not working out and dieting enough, with, likely, not enough sleep

Ferrum

after a month, testosterone enanthate just fully kicked in. But still, as first timer, it sounds as if you're not working out and dieting enough, with, likely, not enough sleep
I am sleeping enough and eating quite well, along with some good supplements. Only this past week have I not trained out due to the difficulty of the job I was doing. Essentially I get put somewhere difficult and it's taking me a week to acclimatize. Everyday I come back recovered and better at the position and excel in it. At this point I've tapped them all and am broke in.

Ferrum

Sorry to hear your work schedule is so busy! Honestly, you might consider waiting until you are sure you can put in all the work required for your cycle. If your schedule is so busy and you can't find time for the gym and maintaining a proper diet, I wouldn't waste your time adding anything else to your current cycle, nor would I even consider extending the cycle. There's no shame in going for 8 weeks, running a PCT and waiting until you're schedule allows your dedication.

You could either, suck it up and hit the gym hard regardless of how many hours you're working per day, and meal prep once a week to make sure you're taking in the correct amount of calories each day OR, you can hold off on continuing the cycle until you can be sure you're going to meet the requirements ie., proper gym time, correct diet, etc. etc.

Just my opinion, hope this helps.
You're right, I just need to adjust my habits a little. If I know I won't work out just before work for being gone around 14 hours then I need to do my workout when I get home first thing. I'm ready to commit to that. Just worked 7 days straight and got a day off. Taking advantage and next week I'm on a light 8 hour workday, so long as no one calls in 🤣. Thanks for everyone's advice, doing this. Going to maintain current protocol but probably increase to a full 12 week.

Maniac1130

Good man. We all have rough weeks sometimes. Glad you're able to commit and eating well!! I am on Test right now, too. The amount of energy I have throughout the day is incredible!

Good luck to you and I hope you reach your goals!

HGH.to

You're right. If something goes wrong for a week, it doens't mean it would continue that way. Glad you're doing better now. All the best in reaching your goals faster and more efficiently.

BiggyBill

I am sleeping enough and eating quite well, along with some good supplements. Only this past week have I not trained out due to the difficulty of the job I was doing. Essentially I get put somewhere difficult and it's taking me a week to acclimatize. Everyday I come back recovered and better at the position and excel in it. At this point I've tapped them all and am broke in.
so everything goes back to normal?

Ferrum

Good man. We all have rough weeks sometimes. Glad you're able to commit and eating well!! I am on Test right now, too. The amount of energy I have throughout the day is incredible!

Good luck to you and I hope you reach your goals!
Thanks bro, hope you get yours too!

Welderman

Like I said before I am a welder and at my job it's about meeting production. There's no set time to punch out. I have pulled a 19 hour work day before. Average is 10-12. I can't plan crap for definite during the week so brother I completely understand. Good luck

Ferrum

Like I said before I am a welder and at my job it's about meeting production. There's no set time to punch out. I have pulled a 19 hour work day before. Average is 10-12. I can't plan crap for definite during the week so brother I completely understand. Good luck
Yeah that sounds pretty brutal man. I can't say I don't mind the $ for working so much. It's a Catch 22 to be sure

Ferrum

steroids with diet and workout would increase it for sure!
Yep! Loving this, a little rest is going a LONG ways. Def gotta put the work in. I'm slightly worried about the "comedown" though. I'm thinking about adding Proviron mid cycle and through PCT.