Cycling

Gainz.

general rule of thumb - wait the same amount of time that you've been on the cycle.
for example, if you had 12 weeks cycle, then wait 12 weeks to start another cycle

Yup... because that's what I do..... absolutely... I would never... ever run a 20 week blast, cruise for 10 weeks and go right back into a blast... nope.. not this guy 🫣

unclem

i used to never cycle i stayed on high dosages all year round but i know that was stupid now i cycle, pct.

Gainz.

i used to never cycle i stayed on high dosages all year round but i know that was stupid now i cycle, pct.

I'll never PCT again.
Blast and cruise until I die.
But once I get to where I want I'll probably cut way back on the blasting and just cruise. Only running a small "blast" during the months I can be shirtless.

I've had 3 separate people call me a "meat head" over the past few weeks.
While they probably meant it as an insult... it's such a compliment to me!
I'm finally big enough to be called a meat head?
See kids... if you work hard enough dreams can come true 😁

Gainz.

You only swell my ego G

That's what friends are for brother!!!
I'll never understand the guys who only tear others down. They must be either extremely unhappy or have a micro penis.
To only hate on others for no reason... I really don't get it.
Like on tick tock I follow this dude "pony boy" something... official maybe... doesn't matter.
Anyway the kid is in good shape! Kinda eccentric... covered in tats, odd hairstyle... but who the fuck am I to judge.
But he's got a great physique.
Anyway... the amount of hate this kid gets is fucking nuts!
Every other comment is calling him white trash, a clown, scumbag, talking about how ugly his wife and kids are... I just don't understand it.
How fucking unhappy do you have to be in your own life to leave hate like that on tick tock comments.
The funny thing is not one negative comment is from someone with a better body than him. Too me that pretty much sums it up. I just couldn't imagine doing anything like that.
Plus I'm highly aware of the epidemic of male suicide right now.
Depending on where you get your stats (but no matter where they are all extremely close) almost as many men from the ages of 22-60 have committed suicide in the past few years as men of the same age has died from COVID. Talking a couple dozen and for a while it was a few hundred a day. So many guys are struggling... really struggling. Financially, physically, with relationships or marriage and mentally struggling.
During the peak of COVID I seen an interview where a cop in a major city was saying before COVID he was getting maybe 1 male 22-60yo suicide pee week. That number jumped up to 4-6 a day and stayed like that for months! And that's just in 1 city.
So... that's a big reason why I try so hard to be as nice and supportive as I can. Also why I fight so hard to make sure this forum doesn't end up like so many others.
I know a lot of us here have had our own problems... I know I have.

So I will continue to build all my fellow brothers here up!
No matter our backgrounds we're all here because we want to better ourselves... and getting positive feedback is some of the best motivation you can get.
It takes a lot of balls to post pictures of yourself on the Internet for complete strangers to judge. Especially since some of those strangers feel untouchable behind their phone and say some of the worst things imaginable.

Demi.Human

That's what friends are for brother!!!
I'll never understand the guys who only tear others down. They must be either extremely unhappy or have a micro penis.
To only hate on others for no reason... I really don't get it.
Like on tick tock I follow this dude "pony boy" something... official maybe... doesn't matter.
Anyway the kid is in good shape! Kinda eccentric... covered in tats, odd hairstyle... but who the fuck am I to judge.
But he's got a great physique.
Anyway... the amount of hate this kid gets is fucking nuts!
Every other comment is calling him white trash, a clown, scumbag, talking about how ugly his wife and kids are... I just don't understand it.
How fucking unhappy do you have to be in your own life to leave hate like that on tick tock comments.
The funny thing is not one negative comment is from someone with a better body than him. Too me that pretty much sums it up. I just couldn't imagine doing anything like that.
Plus I'm highly aware of the epidemic of male suicide right now.
Depending on where you get your stats (but no matter where they are all extremely close) almost as many men from the ages of 22-60 have committed suicide in the past few years as men of the same age has died from COVID. Talking a couple dozen and for a while it was a few hundred a day. So many guys are struggling... really struggling. Financially, physically, with relationships or marriage and mentally struggling.
During the peak of COVID I seen an interview where a cop in a major city was saying before COVID he was getting maybe 1 male 22-60yo suicide pee week. That number jumped up to 4-6 a day and stayed like that for months! And that's just in 1 city.
So... that's a big reason why I try so hard to be as nice and supportive as I can. Also why I fight so hard to make sure this forum doesn't end up like so many others.
I know a lot of us here have had our own problems... I know I have.

So I will continue to build all my fellow brothers here up!
No matter our backgrounds we're all here because we want to better ourselves... and getting positive feedback is some of the best motivation you can get.
It takes a lot of balls to post pictures of yourself on the Internet for complete strangers to judge. Especially since some of those strangers feel untouchable behind their phone and say some of the worst things imaginable.
Very true my brother.

It's extra nice when the hate comes from someone with an anime character as pic.

I'm like; ahhh, so your a virgin.

Gainz.

Very true my brother.

It's extra nice when the hate comes from someone with an anime character as pic.

I'm like; ahhh, so your a virgin.

Haha!!! I've never watched anime... and not one part of my body is a virgin... so... there's definitely a correlation there 🤣😂

Jok3rFac3

So I’m not taking cyponate 250 for trt. Was just using it to try to gain I started off 1mg a week and I had levels checked and they were 2300 so I cut back to .5 iv only been juicing for 9 months and haven’t really cycle correctly till now. But I had a friend hook me up with bio test400 idk know much about it ? Or if it would work better than what iv been using.

HGH.to

keep in mind that cyp 250 will offer 250 mg of test per 1 ml.
the test 400 will offer 400 mg of test per 1 ml injected