Cytomel and Fat burners

CaptainPlanet

I am trying to get some info on T3, added to a cycle for contest prep or simply to get shredded down to ~5% bf. I am curious as to the dosing, and if one would need to titrate up as well as down? I year T3 and Clen work well together. I bought something that has a blend of T3 @ 25mcg, Clen @40mcg, and Yohimbine @5mg, but I am unsure about how to use it and protocols around it.

MONSTRO

I am trying to get some info on T3, added to a cycle for contest prep or simply to get shredded down to ~5% bf. I am curious as to the dosing, and if one would need to titrate up as well as down? I year T3 and Clen work well together. I bought something that has a blend of T3 @ 25mcg, Clen @40mcg, and Yohimbine @5mg, but I am unsure about how to use it and protocols around it.
Start very low because yohimbine gives alot ansiety . Is a great combo to burn fat

suppsforlife

Clen is way more likely to offer a lot of anxiety. and yes, is recommended to titrate T3 up and down. Up because you don't know how your body reacts to high doses, down because your T3 production is suppressed and you would go through withdrawal. I heard there are T3 PCT products helping to restart production of T3.

HGH.to

I bought something that has a blend of T3 @ 25mcg, Clen @40mcg, and Yohimbine @5mg, but I am unsure about how to use it and protocols around it.
I recommend: 1 tablet (or one ml, depending on the administration) per day for around a week or two (depending how you feel).
Then up to 2 tablets or mls per day for another week or two.
Increase again to 3 tablets or mls per day for another week or two.
After 6-8 weeks cycle and never exceeding more than 3 tablets/ ml, use same method to get off it.

BiggyBill

T3, Clen and Yohimbine are all compounds which are meant to be slowly increased in dosages, and is highly recommended to slowly decrease to avoid withdrawals

MONSTRO

T3, Clen and Yohimbine are all compounds which are meant to be slowly increased in dosages, and is highly recommended to slowly decrease to avoid withdrawals
Yes great point of view to not have the famous rebound , and off course when stop taking it stay on diet and cardio to keep the results you get

BiggyBill

Yes great point of view to not have the famous rebound , and off course when stop taking it stay on diet and cardio to keep the results you get
100% there’s no point in using any performance enhancers without dieting, resting and working out.

CaptainPlanet

So what would be the dosages recommended to avoid shutting down the tyroid permanently? Is there also a time factor to consider, like 8 weeks max on t3?

BiggyBill

is believed that there is a risk of shutting down Thyroid permanently, but that's only when dosages are really high and using it for a really long period of time. 8 weeks is extremely unlikely to cause this. I heard of guys running it for 12 and even 16 weeks then recovering well. But everyone is different. If you never used it - 8 weeks is going to be enough, exactly as a dosage of 50 or especially maximum 75 mcg a day.

HGH.to

plus, there's no point in running T3 as long as you were not dieting for a while and your T3 production is naturally high. When you keep dieting for months, your body reduces T3 levels as it enters the "starvation" mode - mechanism of self defense. That's the most optimal point of adding T3.

MONSTRO

plus, there's no point in running T3 as long as you were not dieting for a while and your T3 production is naturally high. When you keep dieting for months, your body reduces T3 levels as it enters the "starvation" mode - mechanism of self defense. That's the most optimal point of adding T3.
All fat burners should be run in the end when body stuck and cant burn more with diet and cardio . They are the secret weapon .

HulkSmashShan

Clen is way more likely to offer a lot of anxiety. and yes, is recommended to titrate T3 up and down. Up because you don't know how your body reacts to high doses, down because your T3 production is suppressed and you would go through withdrawal. I heard there are T3 PCT products helping to restart production of T3.
Ok check it out. My wife has learned today that her thyroid is basically non existent. The medications she is on (methadone) has completely caused her gland to kick her metabolism in. She has gained 50 lbs over the past year. She is on a low calorie, low sodium, low fat diet this whole time and working out with clenbuterol! This answers so many questions the she and I had. My questions is what is a good cycle schedule for the T3? Like how much for how long. I know she has to ease into it and ween off of it but it is obvious that while on this treatment she is going to be forced to take a synthetic to get her thyroid going again. She is going to ween off of the methadone but this is going to be a long drawn out process. She spoke with the doc today and he is going to take her down 5mg a week. She is on 150mg daily now so it looks like about a 30 week process. Thanks to all.

MONSTRO

T3 should be done incresing slowly beginning on 12,5mcg and increasing 12,5 each time but only when you stop seeing results and go to maximum of 75mcg , then when achieved results dont forget to slowly reduce dosage until 12,5mcg day . This is the way to not get a rebound

Twizted

Ok check it out. My wife has learned today that her thyroid is basically non existent. The medications she is on (methadone) has completely caused her gland to kick her metabolism in. She has gained 50 lbs over the past year. She is on a low calorie, low sodium, low fat diet this whole time and working out with clenbuterol! This answers so many questions the she and I had. My questions is what is a good cycle schedule for the T3? Like how much for how long. I know she has to ease into it and ween off of it but it is obvious that while on this treatment she is going to be forced to take a synthetic to get her thyroid going again. She is going to ween off of the methadone but this is going to be a long drawn out process. She spoke with the doc today and he is going to take her down 5mg a week. She is on 150mg daily now so it looks like about a 30 week process. Thanks to all.
I wish her all the luck in the world brother. Methadone is a killer drug to come off of but it's definitely doable. Everyone I have known that has used it has packed on some serious weight like you were saying. Help her stay strong and push through.

HulkSmashShan

T3 should be done incresing slowly beginning on 12,5mcg and increasing 12,5 each time but only when you stop seeing results and go to maximum of 75mcg , then when achieved results dont forget to slowly reduce dosage until 12,5mcg day . This is the way to not get a rebound
Thank you so much monstro. One last thing. How long can see take it. It is obvious that her thyroid is not going to work properly without stimulation while on her treatment like I said will be a 6 month taper

HulkSmashShan

I wish her all the luck in the world brother. Methadone is a killer drug to come off of but it's definitely doable. Everyone I have known that has used it has packed on some serious weight like you were saying. Help her stay strong and push through.
We got through heroin. We will get through anything and we get through it hand in hand. Thanks for the support brother!