D-bol more than just a Kicker

Zewi

When Dbol is present in the bloodstream there is a notable increase in Insulin:

Why is Insulin so important well insulin is actually a functional protein very similar to growth hormone. Like all other proteins, it’s a chain of amino acids, but the way insulin’s chains are folded makes it act as a signaling mechanism. Here’s how it works: When you eat carbs and/or protein, insulin is produced by and released from the pancreas, enters the bloodstream and travels to various tissues, including muscle. Muscle fibers (or cells) are lined with insulin receptors, which resemble a docking station. Once an insulin molecule “docks” onto the receptor, it signals the muscle cell to open “gates” that allow glucose, amino acids, protein and creatine to enter the muscle.(why PORS use slin with HGH)

So taking Dbol after test has already kicked, and protein syntheses is in motion, you’re going to Kick off more insulin. During that time, which means your muscle cells open even more. If you every used Dbol as a kicker, try it in the middle, and you will see the difference and feel the difference.

This is why diet is so important when working out, understanding what the food does. 

O another little secret, love gummy bears when working out, or that big table spoon of peanut butter before hand.. Why you ask, o because it kicks of insulin. 

Kfizzle

You are my new nest friend brother. They said you were a wealth of knowledge...  they weren't kidding. Keep em coming bro!  What would you say max dose of inj dbol be a day?  Same as oral 50-100mg

Zewi

inj dbol be a day--Awsome stuff, but you dont need to go as high because with an Oral it passes through the liver, and takes some of the affect away. That is not the case with inject able Dbol.. its more communally ran at 25-50mg ED, for 4 weeks. 

again, its how you use it correct, get the most out of it just because you can run 50 or even 100, doesn't mean you should.. 

Understanding compounds, your goals and the extra benefits they have can change everything about how to use something.  

Example maybe you just take 25mg ED--Every other week. and during a Heavy week you up it to 50mg ED.

Zewi

Yes an Oral has to bass through the liver, the liver breaks it down so you don't get all off it. Hence why there is liquid Dbol and Androl, which means, the liver doesn't have to break it down as much so you get more of the compound. 

Kielbasa_Posse

You should have known him years ago !!!! He never shut up ! He's always been one of the best. Just think guys on other sites were paying Exp members for this !! You ask he'll answer as he always has. 

Kfizzle

Thanks man. Soon as you said it I was like OMG duh I'm a dumbass Lol. I don't have much experience with orals.  

Dolf

Good info zewi. Think I'll give this a try on my upcoming cycle. I love eating some gummy bears, bottle caps, or pixi sticks post workout to get the insulin spiked. +1

MRFIXIT

He's a typing fool! I hate all that typing... im glad he's here to field all these Q&A sessions! He was saying earlier You,

Me and Him should get Gold Status...LMAO

Zewi

Just because i like you too..lol and i enjoy it.. Other things you should take after workout..

A snack before bed that is high in protein and low in carbohydrates will assist in HGH production.(About 70-to-80% of your HGH production takes place while you're sleeping 7-to-9 hours straight----If we increase our growth hormone levels, we increase our IGF-1 levels.)

Vitamin D helps muscle fibers to develop and grow normally, and it affects the size and number of fast-twitch muscle fibers.( Vitamin D increases muscle strength and increase in the size and number of Type II (fast-twitch) muscle fibers--fast twitch type2 muscle fibers are predominantly responsible for muscle growth. )

fish oil @ 900mg a Day will Reduce inflammation of the Joints, lower body fat and increase testosterone levels.

taking 2tbsp in the morning of coconut butter will increase your metabolism for the day.

And of course my favorite Chocolate fucking Milk.. 

Kielbasa_Posse

I never go over 4ius at night. I feel it takes away from my natural igf levels. 4 or more in the mournings  no problem when it comes to gh. 

Kielbasa_Posse

I'm also glad !!! That I don't have to see that   Red Monkey Skull !! All you old schoolers should know what I'm talking about !!